How do we know anything in the media is real

For example how do we know if there is really a war in ukraine?

Supposedly 10s of thousand soldiers died in this war, but there is 0 footage on the jewish mainstream media, so i kinda think the war only exist in those newspapers and nothing else.

Ukrainians are also the biggest scumbags on this planet and zelensky-jew is a fraudster, so how are the odds the jews make up this war?

Also there are no interviews of putin and on russian websites there is nothing about a war.
We have never heard any russian official actually seen or heard talking about a war.

All we see on the jewish media is a picture of putin with some text underneath it.
Its like on Any Forums. random images with a stupid text.

I actually do beleive there is no war in russia or ukraine.

Even the images of putin in the jewish mainstream media seem fake, now I have played around with deepfakes myself and it would be sooo easy to fake all of that

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-28 17-58-36.png (603x326, 240.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/politics/1472777
youtu.be/X6YeIM85SJg
bitchute.com/video/ewy93ShxyINU/
bitchute.com/video/E1qZ5VYj9jvC/
youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc
youtube.com/watch?v=docE5Nl4NqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and the only ones crying about a war are either western muppet politicians that bow down to kikes or kiss ass with royals.
Were is the war?

I call the whole ukrainian russian war a hoax.
Im 100% certain the war is made up by the jewish media

We don't user, the best thing you can do is ignore all media. Including Any Forums

Obviously there is no war. It is a Special Military Operation designed to liberate and deAshkeNazify the zionist controlled Ukraine.

see since the socalled war in ukraine started, ukrainian gangster were fleeing the country and now ukraine is most likely soon part of the EU, now if they keep the narrative going of ukraine being a warzone, ukrainians could easily smuggle tons of refugees and niggers into the european union and nobody could do shit about it.
Its all specualtion but seriously, i dont think there is really a war ahppening.
The whole thing is just made up to destroy europe at the end

We no longer can. We cannot trust what we see or hear. We are in the end times and the father of lies is having his way with our mind. You must shut him out and return to Christ. The history of the world has already been written and it gets worse before it gets better, so focus on your family and friends and stay local. Turn off the TV. I wish I could get off of Any Forums, but I also am addicted.

> but there is 0 footage on the jewish mainstream media, so i kinda think the war only exist in those newspapers and nothing else
Wut? The was isn’t in the media so therefor it only exist in the media?

>0 footage on the jewish mainstream media
Look on telegram, there's literally thousands of videos.
>intel slava z - telegram
>patrick lancaster - youtube
Just get started with those. I've spoken to someone who was with the red cross there and there is even less informations on the ground.

Attached: photo_2022-05-16_04-15-10.jpg (1280x720, 300.97K)

There is no war in Ukraine as there is no niggers in US

>How do we know anything in the media is real
you don't, no law holds media accountable

Attached: 1648826773239.gif (480x264, 546.1K)

This warning is real!
tass.com/politics/1472777

youtu.be/X6YeIM85SJg Vladimir Putin - "Empire of Lies"

bitchute.com/video/ewy93ShxyINU/

bitchute.com/video/E1qZ5VYj9jvC/

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc KolomolskyZelensky

Jews

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

It's very hard to define with precision everything happening in Ukraine.

I can tell you tho that my girlfriend is in russian controlled territory with her family right now. She lost so much weight, she's down to 35kg. She eats one egg per day. Her babushka (grandma) can't find any medicine since months ago and her leg doubled in size, she will die eventually. Life is miserable, no food, no internet, no phones, constant terror. She hears explosions from up to approximately 50 km away. In the fields her parents used to work in 3km from their house there is a BM-21 grad.

I'm here, can't do shit, just wait. I can't hear from them since one month ago because pigs cut all lines of communications. Can't send her anything because pigs steal most of the humanitarian aid.

They killed the mayor, they killed the grocery store owner, because they wouldn't collaborate.

They kidnapped board school members who wouldn't collaborate, changed the school programs. No more ukrainian language, only "russian history". They can only use rubles now, a Sberbank opened in town a few weeks after the war started. People from russia started to be driven there in busses and now they are organizing an obviously fake referendum to hold in the near future to annex the territory to russia as they did with Donbass and Crimea.

All this I can tell you with total personal certainty, even if I wasn't actually there, because I lived it with her day by day staying on the phone all the time.

>Intel Slava Z
Literal GRU information warfare outlet.

>tass.com/politics/1472777
be aware of Russia’s space reconnaissance capabilities
youtube.com/watch?v=docE5Nl4NqM

>"This warning is real! "

kek ...

Attached: Fly to space.jpg (1100x1111, 208.33K)

Now show your flag.

I live in Venice. I'm italian. We lived together for 2 years and when her grandma started to feel bad she went back home to stay with her a bit and war happened. Feel free to not believe me.

Sounds accurate form what I’ve heard. Russias plan for this war is pure garbage. The new republics they set up are always shitholes that require constant subsidy and all the young people flee to move to the West. Russia is dying and this is a last gasp lash out

Like who says that the elite isnt selling us a huge show.
We have seen hollywood movies were actors are blown up and buildings are destroyed but it was after all a well made movie.

ALso who says that zelensky and putin arent in this together, there might be a bigger plan than what we are thought to believe is going on.

We have never seen images of mothers mourning about their fallen soldiers, we dont see shit.

The whoel thing seems fake as fuck to me

Cope kike

There is a war. One of my uncles is married to an Ukranian woman. Also pretty much all the bad things we hear about Russia are true. Russians are truly subhuman. Unlike most people here i have first hand information.
>inb4 you're Ukrainian and you're telling lies
Sorry blyads. Aз cъм Бългapин, pycкитe пoдлoги нямa дa ги бъдe дългo.

>Like who says that the elite isnt selling us a huge show.
>We have seen hollywood movies were actors are blown up and buildings are destroyed but it was after all a well made movie.

That is just delusional dude. Sure all events get spiced up based on which propaganda take them to you, but some facts are facts. There aren't teams of senior graphic designers, editors, 3d artists etc to make up fake videos.

You can take videos out of context and portrait them as they better suit the narrative you want to push, but you can't make all the shit on the internet up in real time. You just can't, not even Hollywood.

And desu, all the fakes would have been exposed by Any Forums in a matter of minutes, as they are.

Let's be real. People who think there is absolutely no war are just retards who think war is just like in videogames or movies.

War is famine, it's despair, it's not having access to basic services like a fucking doctor, food, water or energy. It's living in costant fear. It's *occasional* fighting, bombing, etc.

This is the reality of the whole south and south-eastern Ukraine today.