How do you move to Finland and get citizenship there?

How do you move to Finland and get citizenship there?

Attached: vector-illustration-of-finland-flag.jpg (5000x2639, 446.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finlandabroad.fi/web/usa/residence-permits-to-finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be brown
>immediately want to avoid fixing your own country and move to a white one

finlandabroad.fi/web/usa/residence-permits-to-finland

you first have to acquire autism

Attached: A0A28D39-7664-4452-AA0C-5BFCB0EAD691.gif (900x770, 81.87K)

Learn Swedish, it's easier than Finnish and still an official language.

not sure, but if I was you i'll stay as far away as possible from protestant countries

I know a ukranian broad who used to date a Finnish guy. From what I understand it would be hard for Americans to move there.

Finland is part of the Eu and basically if you are white and what to move there you will need work sponsorship.

Try a country no in the EU, like Norway? Romania? Bulgaria? I cant remember bulgaria might be in the EU now.

fuck off, we're full

this goes out to all the russians too

It's very hard to immigrate legally to any country if you're a 3rd worlder and don't have money. I dare say it's close to impossible.

But that means I should go to Sweden instead? Is Swedish used in Finnish daily life?

Why?

Euros, North Americans and Japanese - Koreans have it all so easy. Oh, you're from one of these countries? Please come in.

You're from third world country? Please papers, documents, no jail time, no drugs, etc. You don't hate them, but you can help envying them.

learn language/be educated/get job etc etc.

I don’t want to go to Finland. Norway looks nice but it’s expensive and I hate their overbearing government.

what's wrong with Peru? it seems fun!

Attached: peru.png (1425x1800, 647.62K)

my metalworking factory hires lots of work visa immigrants cos finns dont wanna work outside office.

Do not trust in countries from this circle

Attached: sdf.png (1473x1198, 1.19M)

>circling Fribourg
retard

I can't work in metalworking or any hard physical labor. I got a medical discharge for it.

Depends where you live here. In most of Finland you never hear any and just see signs and shit in two languages but there are some towns and communities that are almost entirely fennoswedes and basically whole town is just swedishspeaking and some places where they are a presence but minority.

That said fennoswedes tend to be wealthy upper middle class so their neighbourhoods are usually pretty good if you can afford and dont mind that they are gay.

>just see signs and shit in two languages
Lol no, there's no signs at all in swedish where I live.

Bump

Why live there ? I was in finland prison, it was good. It is like a hotel. Try to get jailed and ask for citizenship I think

Let's change passports and identities.
I would live as you and you would live as me.

don't, it's a shit country filled with autists and insufferable mongrel women

It's awesome to look down on creation from high above. Isn't it?