Ask them what they want

So I'm a girl. Live in AZ where our abortion limit is 15 weeks which i think is more than reasonable.

Ask these screeching harpies what they want then. I haven't gotten a single answer. If 15 weeks is not enough then what?

Attached: KCM_AbortionProtests_062422(2) (3).jpg (1140x641, 94.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s&t=925s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact you named the image means you’re not a girl

Maybe you should try fucking off? It's so easy!

Same in Florida. Dumb, evil whores have almost 4 months to murder their babies after failing to use contraceptives and failing to take the morning after pill

That's true there are no girls on the internet

I never said this

CA, NY, and VA have all tried to pass laws to allow abortion up until birth for any reason.
CA bill AB 2223 will even allow infanticide, or decriminalize prenatal death. Which is defined legally as the period just before birth to a month after.
>(a) Notwithstanding any other law, a person shall not be subject to civil or criminal liability or penalty… based on their actions or omissions with respect to their pregnancy or actual, potential, or alleged pregnancy outcome, including miscarriage, stillbirth, or abortion, or perinatal death.
This bill is currently in committee.

They're disgusting and evil

Since in the US pills are commonly used as contraceptives, you end up in situations where women don't get their period.

If not getting your period is "normal" when you find out about a pregnancy depends on either symptoms or visible changes.

If there are no symptoms, it's possible for a pregnancy to go unnoticed for a while. A baby bump shows starting at 16 weeks, which is already past the 15 week limit.

I think the biggest change this is gonna cause is moving away from the pill as the go-to contraceptive. Not to put logic into people's brains, but for casual hookups condoms should be the go-to anyway. If the world was a logical place I'd say that it mostly affects longer relationships, but it's all fucked up.

Yes but also it's shit like this that got Roe v Wade overturned. That decision used vague mysticism-like language to, literal smoke and mirrors, but it basically said that the closer you are to birth the more of a burden it should be to get an abortion.
For example Roe V Wade references the penumbra of the fetus. Wanna guess what that means?

My ex killed a kid in utero when we were first together. Really rattled my brain that she refused to listen to my views on abortion. Found out years later it was because she was taking cock from other dudes and didn't who's it was. Guess in a round-about kind of way I was potentially saved from being a cuck for life.

>Ask these screeching harpies what they want then
The same thing you want: to fulfill your NPC programming to participate in a divide and conquer culture war circus.
>Muh innocent niglets
>Muh body autonomy
Same bullshit. Only question that matters in abortion is the race of the fetus.

Man I'm sorry. That's fucked up but yeah I guess in a round about way she did you a favor. Still sad tho.

Lol I think for myself. There's lots of things I disagree with you guys on but there's nowhere else for free speech

Thanks man, it's all good, was a long time ago. Worst part was I didn't learn about the cheating until we broke up years later after actually having a kid together. Fun times.

>white men
>cuck
Like pottery

You have an NPC stance on abortion. No healthy white fetus should be aborted, even if the mother's life is at risk. 15 weeks isn't a viable cut off for niglets. They should be allowed and indeed encouraged to abort at any time.

Who said I'm white?

Why do they want to kill babies?

Cum on tits.

They're professional protesters. This is a distraction from the gun confiscation bill that just passed.

Your canadian flag and story about getting cucked

Logic works. Although my initial post described how I avoided getting cucked. Hard to follow for meme flags I get it.

fuck abortionists!
youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s&t=925s

I’ll name what I want right now. A pic of your tits or gtfo. Also I don’t care what hambeasts and roasties want. But that’s good you’re not a baby killer, sweet tit.

>which i think is more than reasonable.
It never reasonable to kill another person because they inconvenience you.
Life starts at conception no exception, you are snuffing out a persons entire future and existence because it's "inconvenient" for them to continue being alive.

Attached: abortion 12 weeks.gif (442x366, 2.85M)