We will not cooperate with injustice

We will not cooperate with injustice.

We will not cooperate with whatever modern version of the fugitive slave act you foist on us with your overweighted influence in congress.

We will never stop fighting for freedom.

A new Underground Railroad to us free states will soon take shape, and we WILL be a safe haven for women to make the choices that are best for them and their families.

Attached: 79C9DDC0-59B8-489A-B99A-076AA7226DAC.jpg (1170x1455, 545.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s&t=925s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OMG Yas! Please be safe haven for all our based black queans!

>Reproductive care
I'm pretty sure when you kill a fetus it's non reproductive care.

>go touch grass

as long as you lock the door on their way in

I WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY FETUS IS DEAD AND BURIED

Cool. Have fun with that.

Also, YOU LOST THE CIVIL WAR

I hope a trend forms of women doing coathanger abortions on tiktok for clout, and then follow-up videos about the medical complications

Imagine a country advertising that they will chop your arm off consensually

Or that they will supply you with fentanyl and not comply with states requests on criminals

Would USA states just agree that they can't do anything about it? Or would the FBI investigate?

States are forced to extradite to other states though.

Attached: 1655666616938.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

It's legal, in Alaska police are allowed to shoot feds trying to enforce gun laws.

Under a million signatures needed to get abortion on the ballot, and Californians will vote to ban it like they did gay marriage. Opposition to abortion is even stronger

Yes! Total political segregation should be pushed by red states! Force leftists yo move their shitholes

As if. You can’t even force us to help round up undocumented immigrants

What about workers who don't want covid vax?

Abortion is political football. Roe v Wade was overturned because the feds needed some way to get left-wingers to the voting booth after Biden's fuck-ups.

Interesting.

Would it be legal for me to go to a country where I can pay a Doctor to fake my certificates.

Will the powers that be pursue criminal charges against the doctor or me?

Attached: 7me-6RpFEjCoNFIUzP3ZCWplOweysUnSFYFkAjvEh88.png (480x270, 46.27K)

Nobody gives a shit, the protests were fucking weak and everyone is busy trying to cope with inflation and high prices.

kike puppet governor
youtube.com/watch?v=QbULS8w4c4s&t=925s

>freedom
>to kill babies

Attached: 9635E6B7-8710-48B6-A6B6-DB901886768F.jpg (387x461, 21.28K)

Or it’s an attempt to compensate for the upcoming cratering of birth rates after so many got sterilized by the vax. Importing immigrants won’t fix it either since the vax was rolled out everywhere.

Attached: twitter 9.png (475x475, 213.68K)

What part of "killing the baby" is "reproductive care"? It's quite literally the opposite of reproduction, it's termination.

Attached: 1649471481815.jpg (1080x1152, 155K)

Let people vote
We will see how it goes

Knock yourself out. Red states want you to leave more than they want to ban abortion.

Sage

remember when according to the media the leaders of southern states were the devil himself for trying to stop a supreme court order pepperidge farm does

Based, Alaska kicks ass

> “providing reproductive care”

If you are removing the baby then it’s not really reproduction, is it? It’s literally anti-reproduction.
They literally change the connotation of words to appear to be on the high road.