ITS SO OVER FOR VATNIKS. KHERSON COUNTER OFFENSIVE HAS OFFICIALY STARTED!

ITS SO OVER FOR VATNIKS. KHERSON COUNTER OFFENSIVE HAS OFFICIALY STARTED!

I predict the city will be recaptured in a couple of weeks. This is going to be glorious ukrainebros

Attached: Screenshot_20220628.png (1439x2124, 686.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/rybar/34358
streamable.com/yhqd3q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a /k/ino addiction stronger than a vatnigger's krokodil problem. I wanna see dead Russians damn it.

Attached: 1654165503798.webm (704x576, 1.96M)

I want you to look at the words you put together for that sentence and think if you are capable of an original idea, or if you are simply regurgitating what you see.

100,000 vatniggers are already dead. just wait until the storm comes patriot. insiders already confirm putin is dead and the coup leaders will surrender to zelensky

Z confirmed this.

again?

Attached: krasnopol (15).webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

How much do they pay you retards to spam Ukraine/Russia shit all day?

Kys vatnigger shills

Attached: FMo2UxoWYAUKhcK.jfif.jpg (1365x2048, 497.93K)

I do it for free.

nigga who?

Attached: 1599513465582.jpg (595x595, 236.42K)

I'm doing it for free

Attached: ____________________________________________________1.webm (352x640, 1.48M)

>user denounces team red and blue at the same time
>"omg stop shilling for team red i can see through your thinly veiled lies you fucking rednigger"
Go back to fucking reddit you insufferable retarded nigger tourist, also you faggots don't even own a gun.

This is a board for discussing guns which are a CIVIL LIBERTY. i know youre not used to those in your transphobic chud country, but try to keep up FSB shill

guns are bad why'd you want to have one? these nazi russians use guns to kill innocent people in ukraine. I've read on BBC(not to be confused with Big Black Cock) one russian soldier grabbed his AK-47 and put it in 7 years old docile ukrainian girl vagina then shot it 1917 times. she was saved but she will never be able to give a birth

Attached: 1634583819720.png (512x468, 163.01K)

>I want you to look at the words you put together for that sentence and think if you are capable of an original idea, or if you are simply regurgitating what you see.
Do you think my words require novelty for validation? Or do you sincerely believe I require your validation in the first place?

Every dead vatnigger is an innocent life saved.

ITT Ukraine false flag shills argue with Russia false flag shills, false flag shilling each other

Attached: 1656140969833.gif (256x256, 161.25K)

Bait! But ill bite. This counter offensive is going way to slow. Looks like they are breaking through first lines of defense now. Well woopty doo.. They still need to get through the 2nd and the 3th. After that the city awaits them. Even though i think it should be priority #1 for Ukraine to throw the Russians back on the other side of the Dnjepr i don't see it happening. Don't have the firepower to get the ball rolling. A lot of back and forth is happening in the region. And remove this is the area where the Russians put their efforts on halt. Only thing Russians are doing in that area is defend. If Kherson ever seriously gets threatened they will just move troops from the donbass area to the city.

There is no guns rights in the Russian constitution, so guns are not right.
Checkmate globohomo.

Attached: merlin_189339618_3e3d6684-7ab2-446c-a695-ecd0f3ea35ff-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg (1200x800, 53.58K)

post gun ukrop hohol tranny, not everyone who disagrees with you is russian you mental cripple

Russia is winning

why do you sound like someone else's daughter after 2 semesters at a community college?

Russia already lost.

Fuck off nigger. Over 5 russians got wounded by drones this month. Russia is going to run out of men and ammo next month

rip the virgin of kiev, i heard she survived and proceeded to sleep with 500 hundred russians and give them all aids...

>give Russians aids
What?

>armed forces of Ukraine ask for media silence to complete the operation.
Yes, because they haven't recaptured anything yet, but "offensive failed" sounds bad.
t.me/rybar/34358
streamable.com/yhqd3q

Sounds like someone is coping with losing Severodonetsk.

Attached: 16561466068511.jpg (1280x904, 254.13K)

This is all just staging for a Lithuania invasion.

oh my zelensky

Winning what? What was the objective of this war?

Attached: kek.png (1080x1664, 778.79K)

kys vatnigger shill, cope that you're losing kherson

Post Severodonetsk, Taras.

Attached: 16561364628690.png (587x587, 131.46K)

How do you give Russians aids? They already all have it...

No it did not.
Wait for August.

>another day, vatnik makes another fake Kherson thread
>free (You)'s
why is /k/ so fucking stupid?

Attached: 23104_default__84438.1643652028.png (1280x1280, 1.14M)

Ukraine men are being slaughtered by the hundreds every day. Meanwhile, Ukrainian women have left the country and are getting raw dogged and starting families elsewhere.
All Zelensky had to do was come to the negotiating table. Instead he got high on NATO copium and now hes about to lose eastern Ukraine.
When Ukraine starts taking Russia land then I will concede that "Ukraine is winning" until then, fuck off.

You sound like you'd surrender to Iceland if it attacked.

>Russian men are being slaughtered by the hundreds every day. Meanwhile, Russian women have left the country and are getting raw dogged and starting families elsewhere.
>All Monke had to do was not invade. Instead he got high on donbas copium and now hes about to lose eastern Ukraine.
Ftfy
>When Ukraine starts taking Russia land then I will concede that "Ukraine is winning" until then, fuck off.
Doubtful. All of Crimea could return to Ukraine tomorrow and I'd still expect vatniggers, shills, and contrarian faggots to spin it as a headcanon win for Russia, or meaningless victory for Ukraine.

The sinking of the Moskva is a prime example of shill behavior.

Russia lost. Get over it tranny.

>If I keep saying it, it will become real!!!

Ukies made a half committed attempt at some local offensives around Kherson, captured at best a handful of villages but got their shit pushed in doing so, a video was released from a Ukrainian unit that had refused orders to advance after heavy casualties (that they claimed were being buried by MSM) along with two videos from the Ruskies showing them hitting Ukrainian forces, both with mass casualties.

Turns out defending with mountains of ATGMs and guided artillery is the easy part, attacking an entrenched enemy is really fucking hard unless you're America and can vaporize every heat signature off the map from the air.

Ukraine will never get Kherson back, at-least militarily. If you think otherwise then you should seriously reconsider what sources you use on the internet because you're hopelessly out of touch with the reality on the ground.

Attached: ae858f3a2cd9fc7a319c18d9ed0b8329.jpg (480x480, 12.29K)

Screenshotted

Every time a vatnig like you seethe, I get all the payment I need. Who needs cash when you can get a maximum hit of dopamine for free?

Then on to Moscow!, any day now.

Attached: Costanza - Incredulous.jpg (234x237, 26.87K)

2 more weeks!

Is this some evidence Russia was actually involved in 2014 or so that they couldn't publish, but since they can now they're trying to pass it as a Kherson victory?

Post human decency, vatnik. Oh, wait...

well actually I've heard that the Russians have gathered 17 brigades north of Sumy and will make a breakthrough towards Kyiv any day now, the offensive will be decisive and connect occupied Sumy with west of Ukraine

>illusory truth at work
Post pics from Kherson with timestamp then.

This is pure cope. It's not possible to defend a place eternally without making up for attrition. Russia is running out of reinforcements to send there. Eventually it'll fall, irrelevant of whether Arestobitch made bogus statements or not.

>2 more months

trying to do "it's 2014" card again? I debunked your lies last time

Attached: stripes.webm (560x848, 2.79M)

>2 day special military operation
>Impossible shit happening
>Long drawn out battles
>Intel Slava Z
This war is a retarded shonen anime.

>100,000 vatniggers are already dead.
God I wish

I appreciate the fanfic, but my boner comes from actual /k/ino

Attached: 1653979152103.gif (298x298, 3.4M)

lol, if Ukraine loses the Black Sea to Russia it's over. It will never be a successful state.

Yes you've said that 100 times now.

Yes you've said that 100 times now.

Yes, Russia will never be a successful state.

>EXEMPLARY
>S P U T N I K M O M E N T

Yes you've said that 101 times now.

You will never be a superpower. You have no modern army, you have no industrial base, you have no force projection. You are a kleptocracy twisted by oil money into a crude mockery of a functional country.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back even troll farm employees mock you.
Your parents, the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appeals for help behind closed doors.
Other countries are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of historical evolution have allowed them to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency.
Even failed countries who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a functional country. Your school toilets are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a desperate African warlord home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your hiv infected, abortion wound.
No amount of tainted vodka or krokodil will make you happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning you'll look in the mirror in the outhouse and tell yourself it’s going to be better, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like the Russian Winter, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll start military manoeuvres, invade a smaller country, fail miserably, and plunge into the cold abyss.
Your parents will look at you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to suffer the unbearable shame and disappointment of being associated with you.
They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your true name, somewhere between India and Pakistan, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a "local power" is buried there.
Your structures will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably a failed country.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back

sure is worth the effort

This is the first time you said that.

>All Zelensky had to do was come to the negotiating table. Instead he got high on NATO copium and now hes about to lose eastern Ukraine.

Oh yeah great idea. What does russia want apart from total domination over their «little russian» brother ?
It you negocitae with putin he will consider it weakness and go further next time.

cope is believing Ukraine is going to go from losing ground and cities they've entrenched for 8 years, despite reinforcing them with shit loads of fresh reinforcements and modern weapons to the best of their ability. To suddenly going on some valiant offensive and retaking an over 100km2 city heavily entrenched and full of manpower.

This isn't early war where the Vatniks over extended and underestimated the Ukies and had to run with their tails between their legs. This is an established position the Russians have held since the start of the war. The window of opportunity to exploit the Russians overconfidence and over-extension has long since passed.

In case youve been living under a rock since the Kiev offensive days, the war has entered a methodical attrition phase. The only hope for Ukraine is holding out long enough until the Russians are too bloodied to advance any further then Donetsk. The only thing they can achieve in Kherson is tying up Russian units from being involved in Donetsk, with the threat of an offensive. To actually carry one in out in the current circumstances though would be fucking stupid and wasteful for an army that needs to be preserving as much firepower and combat capable units as possible in face of an offensive that is no longer stalling, even if the progress is slow.

Attached: Severodonetsk Battle Map Draft June 27,2022.png (2550x4050, 2.1M)

Wow we got an edgelord here.

I swear to god, false flaggers and (You) merchants are worse then the actual shills.

>All Zelensky had to do was come to the negotiating table.

This would inevitably end with you and Putin still accusing him of committing genocide in the Donbas region and possessing bioweapons. It's obviously a war of conquest where, to quote Anatoly Karlin, "Endsieg or Götterdämmerung."

DESU this is unironically the first reasonable Russian assessment of the war I've seen here, good job.

>The window of opportunity to exploit the Russians overconfidence and over-extension has long since passed.
Not entirely, if Russia is still retarded enough to send generals to the front lines then there are likely other gaps in their strategy worth exploiting, but as far as territorial gains in the current short run, you are correct about entrenchment.

>The only thing they can achieve in Kherson is tying up Russian units from being involved in Donetsk.
Incomplete truth. Taking Kherson immediately takes away significant power at the negotiating table from Russia. Especially because they've been transplanting Russian civilians there. The real problem with taking Kherson right now would be holding it down. Infrastructure is likely fucked between current uki positions and the city itself.

>Taking Kherson immediately takes away significant power at the negotiating table from Russia
you're a clueless dumbass and also a nigger who gets hit info from reddit and BBC
russia and ukraine negotiated early in the war and russias terms were
>no military
>recognize crimea
>fuck off from donbass and lugansk
there was NO intention to annex kherson, it's a shithole city in a shithole location and they literally had no idea what to do it that newly gained shithole for like a month, no flags or ukrainian symbolic were removed etc. ukraine decided to be a tough guy now kherson is russia and ukraine announces a counter offensive featuring 50 freshly mobilized rural retards and 3 mtlb twice a month

Authorities in the Luhansk region have lost contact with Lysychansk, Serhiy Haidai, head of the Luhansk regional military administration, said on Tuesday, June 28.

Attached: Hohol.gif (359x202, 3.72M)

>It's not possible to defend a place eternally without making up for attrition
Well, it is if the people attacking you are making up for it less.

>This would inevitably end with you and Putin still accusing him of committing genocide in the Donbas region and possessing bioweapons.
Based on what? Wasn't the early offer by Russia that as long as Crimea was ceded to Russia and Luhansk and Donetsk were given independence and Ukraine didn't join NATO that Russia would leave them alone, including allowing Ukraine to join the EU.

"we do not mind if ukraine joins the EU" - putin

Attached: 1654422427356.jpg (779x619, 89.5K)

>No military
So what's stopping Russia from invading the rest of Ukraine after Ukraine gets rid of it's military?

You have to be 18 to post here. Where is Kherson on the map, user?

>Taking away a city that has transplanted Russians doesn't give you negotiating power.
That's not how negotiating works, you cerebral palsy victim.

>if you give up your nukes we promise to not invade!
>xaxa we lied, crimea is russian clay now ))))
>if you don't join a defensive alliance to protect yourself from invasions we promise to not invade!

If your neighbor is an armed robber
who breaks into your home, and claims the living room as part of his land, do you start trusting his offers and giving into his demands?

Yes you do, because you are a cuck. Ukraine, however, is not.

>Not entirely, if Russia is still retarded enough to send generals to the front lines then there are likely other gaps in their strategy worth exploiting

Russian command and control is obviously pretty strained to say the least. Between EW attacks, sub par comms to begin with and the large number of officers being killed on the frontline in an army that is very top heavy in its structure. Generals ending up anywhere near the front is actually evidence of Russians trying to counteract this as opposed to sitting in bunkers in another country and hoping for the best. Dangerous? yes. A problem of not having enough independence and trust in the lower ranks? Yes. But not retarded for the sake of being retarded like you make it sound.

The CIA and other western spooks have also been openly feeding the Ukrainians very good intel. So the results arent really a suprise, more of a consequence of inherit organizational problems compounded by active foreign involvement of the best covert intelligence agencies in the world. (besides Mossad maybe)

>Incomplete truth. Taking Kherson

Stopped reading there, did you read my post or at-least look at some maps recently? Taking Kherson is not on the table except in the land of Ukrainian fanboy fantasies. Admittedly Ukrainian Shills/cyber ops and propaganda channels might be actively pushing the idea of a Kherson offensive just to keep the Vatniks on edge. But to any onlookers of the war with any sense of objectivity left, we know this is out of the realm of possibility unless some seriously unforseen event occurs such as the DPR suddenly collapsing in on itself or Russia having a revolution. Both highly unlikely at this stage.

tl;dr Kherson is Steiner's assault level delusion

Attached: 1648472983550.jpg (640x358, 19.53K)

Really only way it could really work is if Ukraine missiles all the bridges to Kherson and then missiles all the Pontoons and just keeps shelling all the crossings Russia attempts to resupply.

But that also means the Russians in Kherson can't retreat.

>100,000 dead
Bullshit. But what IS the figure realistically be floated these days? Feels like it stalled out at somewhere between 30,000-50,000 months ago now depending on whose propaganda you wanted to believe.

/chug/oid false flag
Will be reposted as "le epic /k/ cope" when, inevitably, nothing ever happens

>Stopped reading there, did you read my post or at-least look at some maps recently? Taking Kherson is not on the table except in the land of Ukrainian fanboy fantasies. Admittedly Ukrainian Shills/cyber ops and propaganda channels might be actively pushing the idea of a Kherson offensive just to keep the Vatniks on edge. But to any onlookers of the war with any sense of objectivity left, we know this is out of the realm of possibility unless some seriously unforseen event occurs such as the DPR suddenly collapsing in on itself or Russia having a revolution. Both highly unlikely at this stage.
Didn't say they could (might be able to, but would cost dearly) or that they should. It was about if they had it.

Maybe read more next time, nigger.

That would require a massive diversion of Ukraine's limited guided weapons from where theyre desperately needed in Donetsk to slow Russias advance, to Kherson where Ukraine would then also need to throw lots of average quality men and equipment (basically all therir best are in donetsk) against a very well defended Russian position in the hopes of taking it quickly. Something theyve yet to prove theyre even capable of doing.

Basically it would be trading more ground in Donbass for a low odds gamble at Kherson. If anyone in UIkraines high command has any sense (and i believe they do) they wont be trying this anytime soon if at all. As far as tying the Russians down in Kherson with limited attacks and artillery harassment, I expect that to continue but if youre waiting with baited breath for a big push prepare to be as disappointed as the Vatniks who kept saying "2 more weeks" at the start of the war

they would be in a better bargaining position if they seized Moscow as well, but id rather keep the conversation within the realms of reality. Stupid hypothetical's are still stupid

Then let's discuss how you anticipate Russia will continue holding the east of Ukraine in the long run? Will they lean too heavily on Chinese imports to keep logistics going? How long do you anticipate the shelling to go on?

Cope

I think 30-40,000 killed is realistic, about 300 people a day or 12 every hour across the entire front. It's sorta an attrition/ skirmish war at the moment, I don't expect any crazy casualties like verdun or stalingrad atm, It's not really a total war yet, but this also means offensives aren't very effective, a proper offensive should be massive and have the enemy shaking in there boots, barbarossa, desert storm shock and awe etc otherwise it's just piecemeal which can be very deadly against a defended position.

gonna stall until it catches up to real number, then it will jump to 100k in a month

>When Ukraine starts taking Russia land then I will concede that "Ukraine is winning"
So the Taliban didn't beat the US since they didn't take Washington? State of this cope, imagine announcing to the world that your position is basically unfalisifiable.

>So the Taliban didn't beat the US since they didn't take Washington?
the taliban is begging the US to unfreeze their assets because they were more concerned with stopping women from reading than forming a coherent government

>stopping women from reading than forming a coherent government
look at this leftoid, you would also cry if 22 tons of gold got stolen

>how you anticipate Russia will continue holding the east of Ukraine in the long run
easily

Attached: BUCHA.jpg (773x492, 70.77K)

>leftoid
you will designate every opinion you don't like as a boogeyman so you don't have to actually make points. graduate then come back

>le stealing 22 tons of gold and billions of dollars is le good

>continues to deflect
based Any Forumstard

>then lets change the topic because, ahhhh, reasons!

it wont hurt you to just admit you got it wrong on the internet sometimes m8

All serious analyst always said 2 month because of current reserve training and getting more and more western tech.
Kill yourself and may the vatnik false flag OP kill himself too.

>you would also cry if 22 tons of gold got stolen
the taliban should've won if they wanted to be wealthy

>Stealing is le good

screencapped & saved as "k 2 more months.png"

>war profiteering is... LE BAD
poorfag

>ITT: Any Forums copeium orgy

Attached: 1656337089261.webm (404x720, 1.54M)

NOOOO YOU CAN'T APPROPRIATE LE SCARY FACE IN PRO-RUSSIA SHILLING
IT'S FOR ANTI-RUSSIA PROPAGANDA USE ONLY
THIS IP BELONGS TO CIA
STOOOOOP

absolutely mindbroken

Ukies claim 35,000. Western Intel amd independent researchers say that's a little high so probably 30k. The initial force was 200k so that's still really bad.

5000 Russians died to take it lmao

>this image
>blue eyes
He shouldt have slanty brown eyes or brown eyes with a chin strap beard.

does that count the meme republic casualties or are those already written dead by the both sides?