Even Putin's closest allies are turning on him

msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-colossal-mistake-russian-billionaire-deripaska-doubles-down-on-ukraine-war-criticism/ar-AAYXBrS

" Billionaire Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska condemned the Russian invasion of Ukraine on Tuesday, emphasizing the negative economic fallout of the war, a rare admission for an oligarch closely allied with Russian President Vladimir Putin."

One of Putin's top allies and one of the richest Russian people on the planet is now calling Putin out. I'm thinking now that there might be some truth to the rumors of a coup happening against Putin by his close allies.

Attached: deripaska.jpg (1200x873, 215.75K)

Russia will collapse and fall into a civil war and it will be great.

Another close friend of Putin and rich Russian, Mikhail Fridman has also been speaking out against the war.

Attached: mikha.jpg (640x400, 56.22K)

they're both kike rats

Either go ahead and learn to speak Russian
Or gtfo with your gypsy news papers.

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN--IN TWO WEEKS THE JAN 6TH COMMISSION WILL INDICT PUTIN

RUSSIA JUST OFFICIALLY DEFAULTED

ITS OVER

ALL RUSSIA CAN DO NOW IS SELL THEIR ASS ON THE BLACK MARKET

>nyooooooo stop leveling my based khazaria
We've heard you, now face the wall lampshades

good. no seize his assets and nationalize them

>Oligarch has to cut down his caviar intake to just £5,000 per day because of the war.
Im not that sympathetic.

Attached: 0_Danny-MalinJPG.jpg (615x351, 41.07K)

And who is gonna run those assets? If they have the Russian government managing it, they will screw it up and lose them fast because you need a real businessman's mind to run a company. These guys didn't just get money handed to them for simply existing, they got money because they are smart businessmen.

They never been friends. Lol.
His old friends are his Judo buddies.
Rottenbergs, Timchenko.
Unironicly kikes and hohols are Vlad best friends.

>oleg kamarad
>go to camera and say "i dont like war"

>da putin friend

>Deripaska

More like isopaska

The guy neck deep in anti-Trump Russia collusion horseshit with a rolodex file in every 7th Floor FBI asshole's contacts? Yes, I'm sure Pewtin leaned on him heavily

Oh no, there's an article in MSN that says Putin is bad

Even tho, this thread is going to be removed soon, since it is not political. I will take the opportunity to educate you little shitskin. Once you click on the news article, you will notice 2x bold writen names, this is a indicator. You are not reading a news article, but a comment on a article. Second check the reference made. Reuters is a huge association and have build up competence and trust over the years. If someone is reffering to Reuters, it means they have done absolutly no work of their own to add to the article. Reuters articles are generally being copy pasted. Additionally you should always check the source, in this good example Reuters. You will notice, there was no interview and no article from Reuters here. If you consistently do this for a month, yoh will develop a ability to sniff out BS pretty reliably.

Isn't that the guy Putin dunked on with the whole pen thing?

>Fridman
>Abramovich
>Khodorkovski
>Rotenberg
>Usmanov
>Deripska
These guys will surely say no to globohomo and save the white race, you guise.

hes not a businessman you retard, he just was brutal, lucky and connected enough to win state assets after the collapse of soviet union. Absolute smoothbrain

how many hohol cope threads do you losing ass niggers need?

I was always told that Abramovic moved to England because Putin didnt like him and he wanted to avoid getting assasinated by Putin.
But then when the special operation happened, everyone was saying he was putins m8.

Dont put Usmanov down with them. Usmanov is not Jewish, he is ethically Uzbek.

Attached: usmanov.jpg (960x540, 55.53K)