Why is Wikipedia like this?

Attached: veritas_wiki.png (977x474, 95.73K)

Chud

Jews have people working full time jobs to control the narrative on there.

Attached: 1646289230668.jpg (640x928, 580.67K)

>kvetching audible even from space

Wikipedia is a DNC party organ.

Look up "Ryulong" and realize that most Wikipedos are like him

Nothing on Wikipedia is truthful anymore, it exists as an outlet for power hungry narcissists to promote their worldview

Jews leave no stone unturned. There was one autistic kike bitch who removed thousands of articles on German War heroes. They're demented.

Jews and marxist whites and corporate slaves

Wikipedia editors are themselves political activists that censor and ban you if you disagree with them

Wikipedia editors are akin to mods: gay.

It has citations so it must be true :)

Jews completely control the Wikipedia editing process.

wiki requires news sources and news sources are liberal biased.

Really? Do you really have to ask why?
>(((Wikipedia)))
That's it, that's all you need to know. That's all there is to it.

Attached: 1647181215627.jpg (249x238, 4.53K)

Wikipedia editors are the same as reddit mods or jannies. They all do it for free and are all nigger loving trannies.

This
/thread

at this point I only use wikipedia to check early life or see how globohomo is slandering someone

I don't get this image. "White pride" is almost exclusively used by self-described racists. It is spoken about in the same breath as creating an ethno state or hating non-whites the vast majority of the time. Where's the problem with the Wikipedia article?

Wikipedia, per its own mandate, does not record facts. It records published news from approved """credible""" sources.

Black pride is also used by rioters and arsonists but its Wikipedia labels them as a positive movement.

>Go out and record what is happening
>Libs go reeeeeeee
Owned by facts.

im so glad you think you are winning, it makes it easier
:^)

No. They are few in numbers, most of us just like being white and want to be left alone. The skinhead types are social outcast and few in number in comparison and the worse you can expect from them is an overdose of meth.
Don't try to compare us to the Malcom X movement, the panthers of BLM. Fuckers kill, burn, loot at will.
Yes, this is the words wikipedia choose.

As an AZN, I find it totally offensive to say Asian pride started with hip-hop culture. What the fuck?

It's more used defensively, I think, though you'd have more of a point with something like "White Power". That said, let's assume it was "European Pride" - do you think that would fly?

Because the public image of "black pride" is positive. It's typically blacks talking about how they invented peanut butter, everyone listens to their music, and they wuz kangz n shit. People don't think about riots and looting when they hear "black pride".
People do think of swastikas and skinheads when they hear "white pride".
You're not the face of the white pride group. The skinheads and neo-nazis are a vocal minority and they're the ones who are the face of the label. Also, just given the fact you're on Any Forums, it's a safe bet you also want an ethno state and sincerely believe non-whites are inferior.

Why is Wikipedia factually accurate?

European pride would have a better chance of escape the Jewish spin. All I'm saying is "white pride" has been dominated in the public eye by skinheads and stormfags. It gives the Wikipedia propagandists an excuse to have that be the focus of the article.

Holy shit he actually believes what he’s typing