Will you survive the sex strike, user?

Will you survive the sex strike, user?

Attached: 0E3F728A-913F-44F9-874D-876430BEDA81.jpg (826x975, 160.3K)

It's been going on for what 10-20 years already?

Where my ace chads at?

We're gonna make it bros

I like my hand better than putting up with any bitch.

Yes, the ”alt right conservatives” who don’t like casual sex will be sad about a sex strike.

Well nothings changing in my life.

Attached: 1656430810722.jpg (256x256, 29.72K)

The word they best used to describe them? Female incels.

> cunt & vaginx power.

How hilarious.

The sad part is there are a tone of men who would actually be upset at not getting to fuck roasties like Behar.

Nigger wtf

Wow, so they’re taking proactive steps to not be whores

Bravo. I support this. Do it femoids.

I’m divorced. I’ve already gone through bootcamp to survive this, bitches.

Attached: Theoden.jpg (600x600, 67.92K)

Oh please, Joy, lemme put my penis in your crusted over, musty, dry snatch... Pleeeease!

I've noticed it's only ugly bitches who are announcing that they're one a sex strike

Did you know women used to not even enjoy the right to vote ? do you know what they did ?

They passed a Constitutional amendment.

But in your case that would require more than the 15% pro-abortion minority that supports late term partial birth abortions.

But you still want to "top from the bottom" like a good jew. So you spread lies, and put on dramatic performances.

Nobody wants to fuck Joy Behar, and misery loves company.

Love how women constantly admit that their life revolves around leveraging men with sex rather than actually being independent but if we point it out we’re just sexist incels

Kek

>Any Forums
>Sex

>sex?

Attached: gigashitter.png (240x301, 50.73K)

I'd sooner crawl through a field of sandpaper than put my penis anywhere near that thing.

Women have no power over me at all. I don't give a shit if my genetic line ends, why the Hell would I want to curse any of my future kids or gandkids with a live of tedium, depression and just sheer unending hopelessness with no chance of progressing up the wealth ladder? Bitch, oblivion is more appealing than living with your kind. I will not give you the satisfaction of abusing anymore of my family.

Let it rot.

Attached: 1654891520050.png (775x525, 39.12K)

Yep it's been about 5 years for me

Attached: 1649589549858.gif (665x800, 427.05K)

Im already on a (involuntary) sex strike since I was born, you have no power over me

>old jew hag thinks neets, incels and ugly bastards have sex or want sex.
Jew hag btfo.

This.

I'm still getting laid, wife and I would not mind another really.

the only thing that'll be fucking her is uncle sam via tax brackets

PLEASE DO

my crystal ball would predict an increase of rapes and jammed sewer pipes,,
but women are sluts, they cant keep their legs closed even for a couple of days. hell, I'd be happy for a week or 2 without sex

Bump. I barely even think of sex much anymore and feel sorry for those coomers who are obsessed with it. It was never important to me.

Trust me a roastie can't stop being attracted to chads and will still fuck them. Also most women are turning into whore anyways. This is stupid.

Attached: 1623143854646.jpg (750x542, 49K)

Trust me you decrepit old jewrat cunt: you don’t.

>be me
>40+ yo virgin grand wizard of incel
>hears about a "sex strike"
It turns out I don't give a shit.

By waiting 2 days.

I've been the target of a sex boycott for 10 years so I will probably be able to withstand the onslaught of women not wanting to have sex with me.

I'm too powerful now. They can't stop me.

Attached: 1604156151258.jpg (250x240, 9.27K)

Wow, we won't get to have sex with her?

You can imagine how hurt we all are

Attached: 821276C6-7C9E-40D4-BF9A-9DB6B821E67D.jpg (1093x797, 116.51K)

OMG bros, idk how long I can go not having sex with Jew, ehrm, Joy Beher. Just the thought of not having sex with her makes me... (Checks notes) something something stunning and brave. YASS queen etc.

Girls no one wants to fuck are going on a sex strike NOOOOOOOOOOO

Over and over the only idea they have is to have a sex strike.

Nothing more effectual than that. It won't even work in the first place.

Freedom toons: bro vs wade really was a work of art