She’s right and you know it

She’s right and you know it

Attached: 9D457AD0-230F-4AE6-9C44-ED6F25D8E9C1.jpg (1170x726, 261.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself bot. Begone with your retarded auto posts.

How is having a baby with someone else the same as being injected with an experimental vaccine?

No she isn't abortion isn't banned. Its now state based. Anyone in the country can still get one if they want to.

Attached: 697C0E85-AEE5-4D14-81E9-20BDC7397397.jpg (1024x955, 55.38K)

this. Its just a bot just let the thread die

>I posted it again
RAYPD

Attached: FVTHQvxWQAIyo9K-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 74.96K)

If sushi moot would just IP ban the entire state of Israel, the bots would stop.

I hate them so fucking much. Can't they keep their automated faggotry to Twitter?

Stop killing babys, it's their body

Attached: 1654699703418m.jpg (1024x1024, 105.74K)

You aren't required to be a whore, you know.

Yes and we were ostracized by these same faggots and the government even tried to force people out of their jobs if they didn’t comply with a government mandate regulating their body. Only difference is women are actually killing someone every time they have an abortion.

do they not realize most republicans were saying it sarcastically in order to show that leftists are complete hypocrites

It's a bot you fucking retards. Look at the memeflag.

Is this real? Who's this?

I suppose irony is lost with this bitch

And the Democrats said, "No".
Well ok then, I guess "my body my choice" isn't a valid argument. Blame yourselves.

Parasite Lives Matter

Attached: 387E86B6-D2B8-48A2-BD02-261384E44880.jpg (3840x2160, 1002.73K)

I’m not going to pretend to have principles.

This twitter user is probably dead now

>thinks babies are parasites
>thinks HE should have any say on their rights
Ywnbaw

Yes, and they told us no in many cases.
Suck it up bitch.

And now the shoe is on the other slut.

And leftists weren’t. How does this brainlet think this is a win?

You can flip it the other way and say “Oh now lefties care about my body my choice” when the past 2 years they strong armed people against their will to take an untested experimental vaccine. At least they have an option to just not be a whore kek.

Attached: 97B1EA35-3E24-46EA-B9B1-C8D104DC773B.jpg (1124x1465, 1.21M)

Lefties don't care about showing themselves to be massive hypocrties even if it's in an effort to expose you as one, illogical as it is. They simply want to win and they have to be destroyed.

>Hurr durr, muh fetuses are parasites
I'm sorry, since when are fetuses a completely different species that just come along and infect women at will?

>She’s right and you know it

Attached: 1648052888336.jpg (583x692, 47.86K)

>one is reversible
>the other isnt
good morning women are niggers

No they werent. That's why so many countries got fucked over. You assume a person who is unvaxxed is republican but most took the vax so you're just an idiot. I am pro choice for abortion and vaccines. Both political parties can suck my dick. What now retard?

Oh yeah? Which person are they killing? Do they have a name? A social security number? A birthday? A SINGLE CONSCIOUS THOUGHT?

Does a miscarriage count as manslaughter in your fucked up retard head? If you have a child, is shooting them in the face equal to your wife getting an abortion?

I don’t believe anyone can be as stupid as lifers. I think you lie on purpose because you are amoral, manipulative cunts trying to push your stupid book on everyone else.

People who use that argument are invariably parasites themselves.

You can choose to keep your legs closed bitch.

Attached: v.jpg (916x1027, 276.84K)

>Nooooo you have kill/weaken yourself
>Nooooo you have to let us kill babies

>my body my choice
you can do whatever you want with your body by yourself.
Want abortion -> diy
Want to kys like in your case -> diy

forcing, buying or coercing other people to alter your body is not your right.

shutup baby killer

They were mocking you and showing you as hypocrites. Only a retard fails to see that.

Yes, and many of us are still forced to take a jab, on the other hand you can still kill babies nothing has changed

What the fuck is wrong with white people

they live around too many jews niggers and spics

OK, congrats on your victory.

I will avoid the vaccine at all costs
Is she willing to drive to a different state to escape Abortion restrictions? No, she’s going to throw the baby to the dumpster, because she’s an evil cunt.

Women have the right to refuse dick injections. Actually we bury guys who give women forced dick injections under the prison. No forced injections. Seems perfectly consistent. But, much like jabs that people agreed to take. There are no refunds for dicks.

Leftists are too stupid to see the irony and hypocrisy of their own positions.

ok let me not take the vaccine and you can have your abortions whore. until then no abortions im tying the issues completely together

maybe stop using your body as a cum receptacle

>Everyone's a hypocrite

Where do we go from here?

Liberal women are fitter, and hotter than porky-pork, lardass, fat fuck conservashit "women".

Attached: VideoCapture_20220627-200310.jpg (1920x1080, 157.43K)

Vaccines kill, abortions kill innocent lives which is worse.

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: 1654722927385.jpg (1024x768, 778.31K)

and not hurr durr you already dont have to take it you just cant work a cushy white collar job
no vaccine requirements or no abortions, your call roasties