Howard Stern wants to run for President

It's not enough that Jews already run the country behind the scenes. Now they'll occupy the Office of President of the United States.

foxnews.com/media/howard-stern-run-president-wants-end-electoral-college-not-around

Attached: 20151215__STERN-12151.jpg (645x451, 35.87K)

can bots not check the catalog first?

That will work.
There are endless hours of him spitting anti White hate. Other races to.

Kikes won't ever run a kike because the JQ redpill would be global.

I hate this degenerate satanic kike so much.

I haven't seen it yet. Just more roe v wade, Ukraine, ethots and tranny threads.

>roe v wade
any anons want to be me the qrd on whats going on with roe v wade

VP Sanders please
make it a kosher double

wont happen, because this would be perfect

isnt this the old boomer jew whos entire radio show is about penises?

Kek! Then his opponents can attack ads on Stern for the time when he said that the Columbine killers should have raped students before killing them.

He used to be funny and relevant when he had Artie Lang. I liked his interviews with Ozzy, Marilyn Manson, Trump. His movie Private Parts was actually good.

But he has turned into such a faggot now. I thought people got more conservative as they get older. He's a grumpy cunt now, but his political views have gotten even more libtarded. Has this heeb ever left NYC? People in the NYC bubble really think the rest of the world is like them.

he sure is delusional. i don't think anyone would like him besides his 1000 listeners

Old Howard Stern eh?

Attached: hs.jpg (900x900, 72.6K)

Yeah he honestly thinks he can win everywhere else besides Jew York and Cali.

Didn't Larry Flint take a shot at it?

Attached: ms-6aPpb.jpg (400x400, 15.64K)

The electoral college is what prevented the US from becoming Brazil. Abolishing it would be a huge mistake.

he was funny in the 80s and 90s but jumped the shark by 2000 and is now just being a useful jew operative trying to undermine humanity

he lost most of his audience and the ones that remain are the degenerate filth that probably don't even vote. I highly doubt he's going to appeal to anyone other than champagne liberals and they wouldn't vote for him because of his baggage.

could you imagine having this dork as president? lmao. very unlikely. this fart face is pozzed to hell and back, but unfortunately for him normies don't even remember who he is anymore despite all his degeneracy.

He seems like a reasonable choice. What’s his stance on gassing the kikes?

For some reason despite being sent to a mainly black college and bitching about his parents, he's still pretty pro kike.