USAbros, you are literally third worlders

USAbros, you are literally third worlders.

Attached: US.png (1268x990, 119.9K)

Well at least we're taking steps in the right direction with the scotus

no
but they will be considering the amount of niggers that will be born

>Can't chop up a 7 month old baby and sell it to the lab
>YOU'RE NOT CIVILIZED ENOUGH BIGOT
makes you think

our leader is literally a retarded senile geriatric with alzheimers and his entire cabinet is made up of stupid emotional women and mentally ill trannies/fags/diversityhires

Thank you for giving me a map of states I should move to

>"banned in 8 states
>birth control still exists
fuck off.

Make Poland Russia Again

Make America White Again

Attached: 1655824443608.jpg (576x1024, 65.15K)

Civilization is inherently liberal, and so is self-destructive. What you need is a sturdy mix of civilization and barbarism, not an effete worldly nihilism, read your Gobineau

I know too many states allow baby murder but were at least righting that wrong slowly

Maybe. But I'm sure the number of states allowing abortion as birth control is going to drop significantly in the next year or two.

>you are literally third worlders
I'm not going to deny this accusation, but I AM going to point out apparently your qualification for "above 3rd world" is abortion and abortion alone.

>States that legalise it probably also have industries that use the stem cells much more

Very clever.

>Abortion in Spain is legal upon request up to 14 weeks of pregnancy, and at later stages for serious risk to the health of the woman or fetal defects.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

You literally don't matter. If spain disappeared nobody would care.

But enough about the EU

You need to increase it for medical science.
They're fucking fetuses dude. No one has memories at that stage of development and all you're doing is harming the mother and our health industry.

I say sacrifice them all.
Because it's not like they give a shit. If they did, then we'd have to treat even jellyfish the same fucking way. That would be just ludicrous and insulting to satan.

Attached: 1636290681877.png (1280x1920, 1.35M)

no one here are having kids anyhow, our birth rate drops every year

we know

Attached: 1652716770206.jpg (400x400, 57.72K)

Oh man is this the Daily Eurofat Inferiority Complex General? So glad I didn't miss it!

Entire world is, don't get too hung up on it.
1st world disappeared the moment covid happened.

Actually, I'm okay with the retarded future felon children of retarded felons getting chopped up and turned into skin cream. At least they're doing something positive for the community, instead of being a drain and negative externality on living.

I know bro, we're all gonna make it, its just going to be a struggle for a while

Attached: no fren left behind.jpg (1024x691, 71.96K)

No, we let third worlders in.

If any of those banned areas overlap with the purple from this chart you should fear for your life.

Attached: Uncrewed-1223750614078951426-0.jpg (4096x2538, 1.19M)

Now we can heal again. Once those states start shitting out that 60% white birth rate up again than we can reconquer the rest of America 1776 is activated I repeat 1776 is activated. Fight all domestic and foreign enemies within peacefully. The battle for freedom has only just began!

>I know bro, we're all gonna make it, its just going to be a struggle for a while
Nope.
Only robots will make it and we're fucking doomed.

It's already begun in all levels of industry without people paying attention to it.
Soon it will be your boss, then it will just outright ignore you.
Then it may even try to exterminate the "meddling insects" in it's corporate duties.

This is what we're about to witness.

Attached: a25844cf72b55fa9860d5f3817554569.png (1280x1280, 1.04M)

Exactly. It's just more proof of the jewish subversion machine.

Nigga I'm in one of the nicest parts of New England. Your African bombatta reality could never compare to the comfy I experience daily.

If you haven't seen Your state will be nigger soon. It's literally genocide through psyop and media control.

Reminder: This is how abortion literally works.

Attached: how abortion works.jpg (1132x1600, 525.99K)