Why are white people only good at memorising stuff?

This is the main reason why technology and video games are shit
When you try to show them how systems interact in novel ways, you get the same regurgitation of the basic fundamental knowledge as to why something simply new can’t be, despite the new evidence being overwhelming.

Attached: 1655621251196.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3XQzDw-Z83k?t=65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poo in the loo

I want to watch a bunch of middle easterners stone her to death

Good morning sir

mechanical turks is overpaying you.

Shart in the mart

lmao...did paneets just learn irony

War in the Europe

No we are known for being truthful race

Did the timeline shift again and Indians become competent at programming? From what I remember, whites (and japs) design quite literally everything and poos/other asians are left to add "features" and maintain it

>whites (and japs) design quite literally everything
Like ?
Where did Japs come from lol

why are Indians such followers, always jealous, trying to take things from whites - yet not a single white EVER has moved to India to take opportunities away?
just these entirely forgettable brow people that pop up every now and then with desperate needs

White people has developed everything in this world, civilization was made by white people, technology was made by whites too, Arabs did some math, the rest did nothing. Look what happens now, whites became pozzed so did science and tech and we're stuck, Indians do nothin but cheap dev, maybe Chinese push the civilization forward in the future but right now only white people achieved outstanding goals.

japs (sometimes working in America) did a hell of a lot for the semiconductor chip industry back in the day

1 million Muslims memorize the entire Quran front to back every year. And these are low-IQ desert dwelling poors.

British stole from India u new or slept through history high school??

Jeets have never invented one single thing.

>yet not a single white EVER has moved to India to take opportunities away
A few have. Or maybe they are creating more opportunities kek

youtu.be/3XQzDw-Z83k?t=65

absolute projection. this is exactly what i noticed about chinks and poos. they only memorize equations, can’t visualize concepts. i think its because they both have underdeveloped occipital buns. i remember i had this geeky loser chink girl in my multivariable calculus class who you could just tell did absolutely nothing with her life besides study. the professor was trying to describe 3D gradients and she just couldn’t understand it outside of being a two variable derivative. the professor was trying to get her to visualize a mountain with a water source at its peak and you could just see the look of confusion on her face. this also explains why chinks and poos have invented practically nothing in the modern world. throughout all my textbooks on mathematics, physics, chemistry, and engineering, i think i remember seeing one, maybe two chink/poo last names. this thread is a cope and does not reflect the observable nature of reality

By stole you mean they gave you trains and all you gave them in exchange was basmati rice and tea

Harnessing electricity, modern computing, the internet, radar, phones, satellites, basically everything that exists about the modern day
>Where did Japs come from lol
Sony, Nintendo, Sega, Square Enix, Capcom, Bandai Namco, Game Freak

Name 1 thing Indians have innovated or designed

Literally known as the biggest race of crooks next to jews and just in front of chinks

Wtf does this retard not know how to eat a banana?