>Pretty minor character
>Point in movie where buzz points at wedding ring
>Insinuate her love interest being female
>Later parts of the movie show her with a wife and after that a black kid
>They kiss it’s really a who gives a fuck moment
>Theyre stranded on a planet so adoption will always been prevalent with gays
>Bitch literally dies
>Driving home
>Mention it to gf about how it’s fine if they’re going to mention it but there’s no real meaning behind it other than look they’re gay! Doesnt influence the story
>”wow user I can’t believe how homophobic you’re sounding”
>Wtf
>Start getting into it
>She brings up how straight people force a view through clothes and media
>How?
>”By showing them”
>Isnt that what they’re doing now? At the very least I’d want them to take it serious then just exploiting
>Quiet for the rest of the drive

I honestly don’t have any issue with people being gay in whatever aspect. It just infuriates me you can’t question or interpret anything they do without scrutiny or a weird slight to where it’s “hate speech”. Disney themselves took it out and put it back in that’s how little it had to to with the overall story. I proved this double standard to her by saying that if a straight man shows the same thing a gay man would it’s different. Why? Well it’s a straight man showing/saying/explaining. AND to put the Cherry on top.

>”Well then why don’t you go do something about it in politics”
>That’s really funny you mention that I know all people want to hear is a white man tell his thoughts of something he’s not involved in

There’s no winning.
6/10
I liked the cat

Attached: 761818A8-4B7D-45CE-93A3-1E4C77A1502B.png (1092x558, 366.71K)

You should break up with her. Wait till she's at work or whatever, get your shit and just GO. Leave what you wrote as a break up note.

Attached: Lynda Carter_Autographed Pic01.jpg (815x991, 89.37K)

I want you to think long and hard about this. You sound like you are not in control. This is a mistake. If you have allowed her to believe that you are not in control for a year or two worth of a relationship already, bail, go find your balls, and find another woman who isn't a dumb cunt. Otherwise start telling her to shut the fuck up, that feminism and queer shit is retarded, and to fix her behavior. If you don't you will forever be a cuck.

Maybe you and your girlfriend should get married and move to a White country where fag marriage is illegal? Then she will automatically download the new NPC update and stop pedestalizing fags and stop denigrating White men.

>willingly spending money to advance kike agendas in 2022

Never mind, I unfortunately spotted this:
>I honestly don’t have any issue with people being gay in whatever aspect
You're on the wrong board.
>>>/reddit/

Because our entertainment has been turned into gay mind control across the board. This crossed the line because now they are pushing it in movies for little kids.

I’m going to tell you the hard truth, you have no balls and your woman knows it. She is in the driver seat of this relationship and you dance around what you’re feeling because you’re “scared” of losing her. You WILL lose her because you’re pussyfooting around saying what you actually believe. Women do not respect that. Take it from me and my experience. When I started outright saying what I felt, how I felt, why I felt that way, the shit tests stopped. They respect someone who stands their ground and doesn’t back off of subjects like this. It is YOUR JOB to deprogram her and lead in the relationship, otherwise she will eventually realize she doesn’t respect you, “lose feelings” or whatever she decides to frame it as, and find someone else. This was an exchange she won’t soon forget and is currently doubting the state of the relationship because you’re a pussy and not good at explaining your opinions. Get good soon or get out.

>Participated in Globohomo
>Funds Globohomo
>Complains to GF about Globohomo
>Blogs on Any Forums about his faggotry

KYS. YWNBAM.

Take it from someone with an actual girlfriend:

Most women unironically do not have "opinions" in the way that you and me do, they have more of a general idea of what is mainstream at the current time and base their so called opinions around this. It's fine to have discussions with her and try to redpill, but i advice you not to get into arguments over stuff like this. Most likely you will not change her view and its pretty pointless

>She brings up how straight people force a view through clothes and media
I dont buy that argument. Never have, never will. Gay propaganda is ALWAYS sexual in nature. Clothes and media are not

this, unfortunately. Ive been lucky so far that my wife has chosen to not get involved in politics.

>See Lightyear with gf
You don't have kids? Do normies do this? Go & see children's movies?

Bullshit. Your woman should conform to the opinions of her environment which is YOUR relationship. My woman knows that leftism is a death cult and escaped the “college machine” because she realized it was ruining peoples lives and her own. She has become incredibly redpilled over the years and even browses Any Forums for news. It is your job to steer the ship. Women follow, they don’t lead

> I honestly don’t have any issue with people being gay in whatever aspect. It just infuriates me you can’t question or interpret anything they do without scrutiny or a weird slight to where it’s “hate speech”.

Absolutely, 100% agree user. Happy to see theres at least one other person that sees this.

It’s astounding, when any of these topics come up (race, lgbt, women, etc), its as if everyone expects us to worship at the alter of the narrative, and any inclination of doubt, or hell, even extrapolated thought, is immediately considered bigoted (shun the non-believer).

And even when I attempt to explain, “lets detach the idea from our own personal beliefs and examine it on its own merit” I’m looked at as if its not even possible to do such a thing.

Why do you watch cartoons with your gf in cinema?

Sounds like you need a new gf.

You sound like you suck ass at female manipulation. Grow a pair and form her to your liking. Woman have no principles and bend to the dominant opinion in their environment. Be dominant

You absolute useless wet blanket, Sort her out or get a new one, you have fucked up you silly mutt.

I think OPs gf means that if the story would use a more heavy emphasis on the lesbianism, then it would detract from the attempt to make homosexuality appear completely normal. Not sure, but that would be my counter argument, if I wanted to disagree with OP.

>Mention it to gf about how it’s fine if they’re going to mention it but there’s no real meaning behind it other than look they’re gay! Doesnt influence the story

that's the best way to do propaganda, subtle, not preachy and in your face. just bit by bit get you used to seeing it, then eventually you say "it's not that bad".

I feel like the real target audience for Lightyear is childless millennials, since Toy Story came out nearly 30 years ago. It's like when I was a kid they had the live action Flintstones movie, the Brady Bunch, etc. But those were essentially parodies of childhood shows for boomers. Instead, Millennials get DARKER GRITTER versions of children's movies.

Wow, checked