Face it Any Forums. Most of you don't really need a car...

Face it Any Forums. Most of you don't really need a car. You can fit all of your tools and shoppings in a large backpack. Gas prices will continue to rise.

Attached: IMG_20220628_170902_1.jpg (2160x2880, 1.27M)

American vehicles Are big for the people not the goods, 90% of truck beds are never used

Now post the scooter and fuck off

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 8.41K)

you don't need to post on the internet
and yet here you are.

>You can fit all of your tools
Speak for yourself there buddy

I'm moving to another state with an unfurnished apartment. I need a car with a much space as possible so I can get there and also need space for kitty. Cope poorfag

if I can afford a $90k diesel truck, you think I can't afford $20/gallon fuel? Bring it on, faggot.

Where's the pouch for my 9 ton Vulcan crankshaft grinder? Is that webbing strong enough to strap my Rottler boring bar, my Van Neuman hone and rotary broach to it while still having room for the 3-phase converter and compressor? That looks comfy with about 30 tons of equipment hanging off it.

what are the best backpacks?for both hiking and urban use.

120L packs from aliexpress. White people don't make large backpacks.

>aliexpress

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 14.50.23.jpg (464x444, 40.44K)

The closest grocery store to my house is 5 miles. 5 miles on back roads with blind curves and no side walks. Not going to walk 10 miles to the store and back while risking becoming a meat waffle to buy groceries. I'll continue driving, thanks.
>t. South Carolina tard

This.
My Lincoln Navigator is like driving a couch, and gets about 15mpg. My 1989 Porsche gets like 11mpg. I'm the only one in either 90% of the time.
Like I care if everyone roasts after I am gone off this mudball.

Attached: 711prophecy.jpg (738x786, 120.16K)

It gets to -35°C before wind-chill for multiple months here. I'll keep driving thank you very much

I live a mile from work
In a little apartment in the middle of town
Make just enough money too keep the wolves from my door
I don't need a car
I shouldn't have a car

Don't care, own three cars
Get an average of 12mpg between them
One is a pickup truck with no muffler and no catalytic converter
8 mpg, highway
Now seethe for me Europoid

>25km of highway to go to work
Nah, I'll keep riding my car. When gas becomes too expensive, I'll start using a drill on truck gas tanks.

If you have to travel to a different town just to get to work your life went terribly wrong at some point. Start a company where you live, retard.

>Use an electric car once a week for grocery shopping and visiting parents
>Charge it via solar panels attached to house roof overnight
>cheap road tax, cheap insurance
>doesn't waste a drop idling in traffic

Energy companies and oil producers can suck my ass.

In real life, people routinely drive for hours to get to work. Do you know why? Because when you buy an house or an appartment somehwere, you try to find a job there, but sometimes that job ends and you need to find another, sometimes you don't have a choice but to find something far away. And no, you cannot just sell your house to buy another to get close to a job that is going to be over with in a year or two.
I know, shocking.
>start a company
A plumbery one, I presume?

>no backpacks allowed sign at the grocery store
This will never work with niggers & boomers