It just gets better
>$35k quick ship bonus
>People still telling them to fuck off
>Don't need a GED or diploma
>Can have AIDS
>Don't need US Citizenship
>PT standards lower than ever
>People still telling them to fuck off

Attached: IMG_20220627_131635_183.jpg (375x375, 18.73K)

Source

sounds funny

Attached: 189759-screen04.jpg (550x410, 33.51K)

>They're discharging 120,000 troops in two days for refusing the jab
good.. we don't need unhinged poor white extremist white trash in our military. Let them work at the town feed mill or their shithole rural town Subway

Terminalcwo

This is what china and russia actually pay attention too.

I saw the quality of personnel drop from about 2010 to 2011. Less people across the military at all levels is a massive problem. Not enough people doing too much work. So when I here people say " fear the military" I laugh.

120,000 fresh right wing Militia and death squads members. Your terms are acceptable.

not only are they short of the targets, but the quality of recruits is down too. More women, more trans, more male feminists/soiboys. Its worse than the numbers suggest.
This is actually a good thing though. its still enough for defense. It just means they are less capable of foreign wars. Less capable of aggression.

>Source
Sir, this is Any Forums...

that's the plan.
the US (and western countries in general) are supposed to be weak, so the (((chinks))) can take over uninterrupted.
The Rona and inflation are also quite good, making our (((politicians))) destroy our countries and economy.

it's all part of the plan and i'm not a tiny bit surprised.

Attached: 1580320132306.png (500x522, 133.43K)

no, its just hubris and incompetence. Political activists in all the wrong places.

Yup. Have fun with your dickweed cpls for life and asshole MCpls, you flaming faggots. I'll be in my cabin roasting marshmallows and clapping cheeks lel

If a OMG scenario occurs. Prior enlisted and officers will get recalled before a draft happens. That would be really dumb because those people really won't give a fuck.

>still disqualifying "bipolars" diagnosed by quacks at 18 because of shitty parenting and premature hospitalizations

I bet ISIS will take me...

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-27 21-36-10.png (1366x768, 915.11K)

lol nothing more impotent and cowardly than incels with guns.

Only a portion. Most just stopped giving a shit (other than becoming "far right")

I'll come for fast track citizenship
> bong Chad

lol

nope, not gonna believe it.
you can't be this stupid.

Attached: 69da4fe05ecdc9b7c6d3cb902cbb1cb96cd5749b43ec8f068e312f544cf05cb4.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

> white
nyet. blacks have lowest VAXXXXXX rates

>our leaders are intentionally fucking things up because they are trying to hand everything over to china
you cant be that schizo

>"come bunk with AIDs-ridden faggots and be ordered around by a woman for peanuts and free shit-tier college with a side bonus of maybe getting crippled for life in action during a war nobody wants for a country that hates you before, during, and after your 'service'"
>"no."

checked.
also, you're a faggot.
saucefags will burn in hell for their sins.

Nigger

Attached: 1651065745413.jpg (799x800, 61.59K)

You mean the dyke recruiting video didn't bring people streaming in?

The fix is in. The US military is an imperialist force that doesn't defend shit

The US military isn't used for defense. If it were they would mostly be stationed on the Mexican border. The lgbtff+ is bad because they are more likely to gleefully follow orders to attack americans.

You mean we can’t genocide people and have them fight for us at the same time? Gee willikers

Thats okay we will just take them into our Army.

yes i can, and i'm fucking right.
it's all fake and gay.
everything that "happend" in the last 2 years.
all it did was, making the (((chinks))) stronger and us weaken.
then *poof* came a Putin around,which also perfectly played into the hands of the traitors.
they split the profits and the west gets whacked.
the whole climate change - all it does is destroy our countries.

if it was actually that serious, why did they go full capitalism for decades.
if it is that serious, why do small white countries have to be devestated by the bullshit, while the big players just continue as usual...

Attached: 1639145503127.png (953x939, 1.9M)

mere coincidence Hans

Attached: 452.png (885x1118, 1.1M)

i know

Attached: 1636569268492.jpg (1024x1022, 122.04K)