Dad jabs

>dad jabs
>Dad jabs again
>Dad jabs again
>Dad develops tendonitis weeks after 3rd voox
>Dad visits ortho
>Doctor tells dad it's definitely the 3rd dose and that he witnessed an absurd doubling in autoimmune diagnoses within less that 15 months
>Dad gets a heart attack (his heart was already kinda fucked up so whatever doesn't count)
>Dad signs up for 4th dose the moment tv guy with suit and a tie says again that it's the best thing that has ever happened to humanity

Ok I need some SERIOUS help to understand how mind control can be so deep. That's the same guy that got me into the whole Jews and the great conspiracy thing since I was a child, forcing me to read Orwell for example. How in the name of god is this even possible

>Inb4 u schizo COVID vaxes are proven to be 200% safe
Yea totally we're all just schizo posting for the Lols obviously nothing we say is real ok?

Vax redpills appreciated. Vax anti redpills that prove I'm a schizo also appreciated because I'm about to cry that I'm close to losing my only source of income very soon.

Attached: 1656053520896.jpg (1017x724, 80.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openvaers.com/covid-data
pastebin.com/jJpMqNpP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wasnt The jab, it was some side effect of The covid.

It's climate change

I took 4 doses and I'm still intact, sage.

>Ok I need some SERIOUS help to understand how mind control can be so deep.
Multiple dimensions; we only see in 3D but our bodies continue in more abstract dimensions. Those have our real brains, which have been implanted. Matrix is more real than you think.

One sentence so much cope.

>330055
Sorry for your loss user, greive ahead

Attached: download.png (660x1000, 869.85K)

Its winter vagina and long covid. The vaccine is safe and effectively creating healthy blood clots.

It's not mind control. Most people are sheep and do as they're told, even when it's clear it will lead to injury or death.

People don't want the truth, they want comforting lies.
Just look at how many people fell for Trump, as if the system could actually produce anything but falseflags and psyops.

Corona viruses don't cause tendonitis. (Ik the post is ironic)

Climate change doesn't cause tendonitis (ik the post is ironic)

I have literally no clue what you just said, try making it a little simpler with more words if you're not bored

It was an ironic post

;(

Only serious post so far

Link is current.

openvaers.com/covid-data

Attached: OpenVAERS.jpg (922x723, 119.42K)

Then explain why the vast majority if not all the people suffering various ills are vaxed while unvaxxed are not?

Ya bunch of baby killing monkies

Attached: 79ff1402-8f66-4edc-ab30-d370aec9c454.png (660x1000, 950.31K)

>It was an ironic post
Fair enough, apologies user, it's hard to tell on this site at times.

Attached: 1655912003140.jpg (300x168, 7.36K)

Checked again, stay strong greekbro, I hope you're mainland, shits gonna get wild and the Macedonian mountains seem like kino innawoods

>First statistics shows deaths only
>Second statistics shows deaths AND reported cardiac Arrest

Oh wow amazing . Let me guess her Doctor is not in math i assume?
Not only that but:
>Douzens of studies Show that the corona Virus is damaging your heart and like every Virus infwction can attack your heart if you make Sport
>Anti vaxxers ignore this Part again and blame it only on the vaccine
Its tiresome living with midwits on this Planet that believe they are smart....

Good quality b8 user

Attached: 20220625_074717.jpg (500x493, 54.72K)

Not baiting, dead fucking serious. I took 4 doses and I'm still intact, when am I going to die? I thought I was supposed to die 1 year ago or some shit?

His generation just trusts the tv too much.

But the true answer is fear. Fear is the number one way to control now. Next will be guilt.

For selling is mostly convincing them salvation to their problem is in the future (it's not it's always right now) and more specifically when they get the product or service you want to sell. But fear works best.

love how my triple vaxxed colleague looks like a pale zombie with a rash on his whole face since taking the jab. He now regularly misses in the afternoon because his medicine (betablockers aka blood thinners) are making him sleepy. Dude is on medication as a 80 year old. Guess he should claim for refunds at pfizer.

>200 million people vaccinated
>113000 people say they went to the hospital
>Statistics Show that more than 1 million people died because of covid with less than 160 million affected

Why can nobody in this bitch math?

You take an HIV test lately?

Even when the constantly complain about the fact there's a cult trying to brainwash every sheep in the world? Doesn't make sense to constantly talk about this when you're the exact same thing you're complaining about all the time

Zion don trumstein is a time traveler from 2036 trying his best to get you some more time of peace and push back the happening as much as possible trying to evade it completely

Thanks

I'm fairly prepared, I wish you the best bro

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

But some are completely immune. Exceptions make the rules I guess, tv man with fancy suit said something so it's instantly true for boomers. It's so tiresome

pastebin.com/jJpMqNpP

pretty sure the shill script puts the blame in climate change now mate, time to update.

I met my gf last year, she was working in field hospitals for covid and had to get all3 shots for her job. I haven't gotten any shots and she seems mad that I haven't caught covid at all. She also gets fast heartbeat for no reason, up to about 140-150 just sitting. She gets massive headaches, she's sore all the time, feels sick all the time. I didn't know her before but from stuff she has said she never had these issues prior.

why are you dating someone who will soon perish?

I bet its the clots working through her veins.