Why do first worlders here romantize the third world so much?

>OMG OMG OMG MY BASED TRADERINO LIFESTYLE IN CHINA! CHINA WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE OMG OMG

>OMG OMG OMG OMG MY BASED BRAZILERINO! YOU CANT SUFFER THERE EVERYTHING IS SO KINO TROPICAL AND BASEDERINO! OMG OMG OMG I MUST CONSOOME IN BRAZIL OMG OMG OMG

>OMG OMG OMT OMG RUSSERINO SO BASEDERINO AND REDPILERINO! THEY ARE BASED TRAD CHRISTIAN SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACE, COMMUNISM IS BASED OMG OMG OMG I MUST CONSOOME COMMIE FUNKO POPS!!!!!!

>I live bad in the first world
>It's just like the hecking moverinos! First world is so boring!
>I can't afford shit in the first world!
>First world is globohomo (implying most of the world isn't globohomo, imagine being this DUMB).
>First world is trad (KEK)
>First world is comfy (ULTRA KEK)

It's just like spoiled kids who have everything and think they are getting it bad. Come to Brazil retards, get your head filled with AR bullets
>But muh murica
Compare the homicide rates, dumb shits

>Inb4 brazilian, chinese, mexican, russian, shithole dwelling trannies coming here to deffend their massive shitholeistan, just tongue my anus, fags, you will never be relevant.

Attached: images (3).png (576x532, 31.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/00jOE-x8FMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a certain appeal about having a weak obviously shit government and defending yourself with your own hands.
Also censorship is very bad in the west now. China is shit, but I could talk way more freely there about a whole host of subjects except their government.
Lastly most of these people are going to romanticize the other because the recognize most of what they're heard about these nations is propaganda. They're disenfranchised with thinking there's truth to be found about the situations abroad.

TLDR most people here would probably rather go to a lot of countries before the ones you listed.

Leftists aren't first worlders.

Attached: los_angeles_1.jpg (840x560, 183.17K)

Holy shit I have to read all of this OP? What the fuck is your infatuation with nigger writing?

Litterally no one on this bored has ever said they want to live in China, Russian, or Brazil. So this is some delusion in your brain. The only thing I see posted here is litterally people saying wow I sure hope my country doesn't turn into Brazil the mutt capital of the world. So the total opposite of whatever you're on about

You are confusing first worlders with commies. Commies are mentally ill. They are so mentally ill you can expose how dumb they are in fucking 1 minute videos.

youtube.com/shorts/00jOE-x8FMM

Attached: 1637462308611.jpg (900x641, 44.86K)

I've literally never seen this and I've been on this board for over ten years.

Attached: nigeria1.jpg (655x606, 98.24K)

Attached: nigeria2.jpg (678x771, 121.81K)

>Third world" in the post Soviet era it's basically become a nicer way of saying shithole. Which is pretty much meaningless today when China has higher standard of living compared to the US

Attached: 1630149374185m.jpg (876x1024, 177.22K)

Culture is the invention of people with no Literature... just look at anglo-saxons

You forgot when they worship tyranical governments and criticize the thirld-worlders that oppose them. Fucking useless brats, use your own countries as guinea pigs for your retard economical models and not foreign ones.

>Picks good place of China where CCP members live

>Picks place where most of americans dont live

Delusional commietard

The third world must rise up and destroy us

that post was truly awful

Attached: file.png (480x360, 112.69K)

>>OMG OMG OMG MY BASED TRADERINO LIFESTYLE IN CHINA! CHINA WILL SAVE THE WHITE RACE OMG OMG
>>OMG OMG OMG OMG MY BASED BRAZILERINO! YOU CANT SUFFER THERE EVERYTHING IS SO KINO TROPICAL AND BASEDERINO! OMG OMG OMG I MUST CONSOOME IN BRAZIL OMG OMG OMG
>>OMG OMG OMT OMG RUSSERINO SO BASEDERINO AND REDPILERINO! THEY ARE BASED TRAD CHRISTIAN SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACE, COMMUNISM IS BASED OMG OMG OMG I MUST CONSOOME COMMIE FUNKO POPS!!!!!!
Can anybody translate this mess into English?

Attached: bix nood.png (790x400, 236.02K)

Communism will save the west and the European people

Attached: 1652800080591.gif (535x269, 80.96K)

Yeah the first world is great. I love arguing with all the dumb niggers that work for the city over arbitrary building codes. I love tranny story hour. I love living in a safe suburb amongst all the dumb ass indian immigrants that move in and ruin all of our once proud industries. It's good for me.

Attached: 602.jpg (640x719, 50.73K)

For perspective, compare the newspieces about Augusto Pinochet's death with Fidel Castro's.

Attached: qoo8yrs7w8891.jpg (702x805, 61.57K)

this is an extremely low tier high effort post. You gotta rethink your life decisions man. Im worried about you
also nigger

>Has something to eat.
>Can buy high end tech.
>Live comfortably.
>More chances of getting property.
>Literally everything in your reach
I SUFFER IN MUTTLAND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!