If ruble is so strong why i can't buy "dirt cheap" dollars with rubles in my country?

if ruble is so strong why i can't buy "dirt cheap" dollars with rubles in my country?

Attached: file.png (1077x455, 52.14K)

Biden gave the strategic reserve of our dollars to China

>if ruble is so strong why i can't buy "dirt cheap" dollars with rubles in my country?
Ask Putin, we honestly don't know why.

Attached: 1656358742124.png (740x756, 944.51K)

You’re not allowed to exchange the ruble for anything, your corporations have resorted to flying physical gold around

>if ruble is so strong why i can't buy "dirt cheap" dollars with rubles in my country?

why would you need dollars?

because the ruble will get stronger as the dollar weakens.
you buy dollars you prop up the dollar.

faggot

because on the other side of the transaction, no one wants to buy your rubles

You need to know more russian drug dealers, they have access to dollars. I bet they're busy snapping up franklins and andys so their drugs go farther financially.

You literally can
Not at exchange rate but way lower than pre Feb

See where it says Stock Market crash this chart? And then our currency went up 25% in value afterwords? The economy was not doing "well" during this time, far from it.
Purchasing power of a currency goes up during a recession due to lower trading and selling of goods and people hording currency. This causes a squeeze due to lack of supply.

Attached: Purchasing-Power-of-the-Dollar-Over-Time-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 91.25K)

Because it's not a real currency. Russian imports fell through the floor, that's why demand for $ is also down. Coupled with draconian measures like ridiculous exchange taxes and taxes on deposits, that's why rubble is """strong""".

Attached: 1650076146728.png (1030x657, 85.72K)

A в чём пpoблeмa?

because your ruble is playing in the kiddie pool and no longer is allowed in the adult's pool. The ruble is now a big fish in a miniscule pond.

Nigger I just ordered a watch from the US 30% cheaper than I could in February
You can buy whatever fuck you want using forwarding services cheaper than before
If you're not retarded that exchange rate is a blessing

Why would you want to trade stronk shekels for worthless shekels

Why are you hear liberashka?

>xoxol flag
>study shows

Attached: 290245199_1656279874728057_8374165748092617680_n.jpg (960x640, 59.82K)

Where? And what's exchange rate?
> a watch from the US 30% cheaper than I could in February
From aliexpress?
Wanting to buy dollars makes one liberashka?

I am glad that you're able to order a watch. That's very impressive. Guys, check it out, this russian can order a watch! Russian economy saved!

Attached: 1637659615923.png (984x1120, 134.02K)

It's the other way round.
The Americans won't trade them the dollars (embargo). China and India would, but why would Russia want dollars anyway?

>Where? And what's exchange rate?
бoкcбeppи, чepeз выкyп
>From aliexpress?
jomashop
U mad lol