Why do kikes get so mad at silver threads?

Why do kikes get so mad at silver threads?

Attached: 1629856793929.jpg (363x219, 46.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traditionaloven.com/metal/precious-metals/silver/convert-qty_30-shekel-silver-to-troy-ounce-tr-oz-silver.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aQeIYVM3YBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they can see the end already. Kikes get BTFO!!

Just like prime blonde cunny, silver is NOT for goyim.

These are all the same person. Herbage.

The historical price of a slave was thirty shekels of silver which is approximately 11 troy ounces.

Buy at least 11 troy ounces for each member of your family you want to keep from being enslaved should shit hit the proverbial fan. Buy at least another 11 troy ounces for each slave you want to own.

Found the angry kike

Forgot easy peasy calculator for above:
traditionaloven.com/metal/precious-metals/silver/convert-qty_30-shekel-silver-to-troy-ounce-tr-oz-silver.html

Use the word nigger in a sentence, charlatan.

That's right, it's the Jews and absolutely not us werewolves. Silver is just a distraction from night walking alone on a full moon with no weapons on your earbuds at high volume.

not my problem

Attached: silver bliss.jpg (662x377, 37.18K)

Blood and silver, my friend...

Blood and silver...

youtube.com/watch?v=aQeIYVM3YBM

Attached: 4456.jpg (1280x720, 211.87K)

You kikes are dumber than niggers, if such a thing can be believed. You do all these weird things to try and blend in, but it just makes you stand out. Nobody believes that you're really from here. You should probably kys yourself before get 110'd.

What?

Lmao

I'm still unsure if these threads are autogenerated or if there's really people dumb enough to buy bags like this but I will laugh evrytiem I see them. The over use of the kyklos slur seems like an obvious bait technique to me, but hey, I don't need more money and maybe you're not comfortable growing food so more power to you, retards.

Most paid actors won't say nigger, even less of them will use it correctly. SeeWhile used correctly in this instance, these threads spam the word "kike" over and over to make you think they're fighting the Jews.

>MUH bots
>MUH bags
>also I'm going to camp in this thread kvetching until it gets deleted

Tell us more about the bots, Moshe. Pic related hasn't been running for a few weeks.

Attached: 1644408840243.png (1056x559, 215.12K)

When SETF is so dangerous that even Any Forums prunes them, that's what encourages people to start more threads.

Attached: Weimar_Germany_Hyperinflation.svg.png (220x257, 4.17K)

I love kikes i live int antwerp i saw many jewish women today. There's soo many of them wow

One fatty was waering a french beretta possibly over her wig she won the cute prize

Explain exactly what is wrong with owning bags of silver?

Are you guys just inundated with a fear of the khazar or do you think it makes your point? Death the the Pharisees and all that, but you referenced der juden twice in each of your posts.

They get pruned because you guys are fucking niggers trying to get retards to buy your "investment".

Jannies are compromised, and you can tell what topics are verboten. Discussing weaknesses of the federal reserve fiat system all balanced on the tiny, easily manipulated precious metals market is a forbidden topic that will be shilled heavily, autosaged, pruned or moved very quickly after being posted.

Attached: FMJ 10 Rules of Silver.png (749x606, 359.19K)

Also the muzzies was represent again too. Not bad either, the usual emperor penguins. And also i saw an old chinese kikette classmate of mine in a jap store

he bought?

Attached: 20220627_144112.jpg (4032x3024, 1.3M)

DOOMP EET

Attached: 20220627_144122.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

kek where can i get such meme coins ?

Happy Hanukkah

>please stop talking about kikes and silver
Kike is mad but he has to stay in the thread until his boss says otherwise

/pmg/ over at Any Forums