/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3158

Prev:▶Day: 125 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJune27

▶Latest
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Russian forces capture several towns near eastern cities Lysychansk & Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk with the exception of Azot industrial zone
>EU leaders visit Kyiv
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>All three bridges leading to Severodonetsk have been destroyed, as Russia tries too prevent Ukrainian defenders in the city from resupplying
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture single city in east while defending important but limited gains in south & east

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: photo_2022-06-15_22-02-30.jpg (904x1280, 233.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1656428243651.webm
twitter.com/morgoteldar/status/1541781670986235904
files.catbox.moe/mv2ldr.MOV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Z

N

>we could make greater finland happen while russia is busy wasting its army in ukraine
>no political nor national will for that
feelsbatman

PRESIDENT GLUE-LENSKY OF GLUECRAINE DEMANDS ADDITIONAL GLUE

>pic
Nice to see that hohols gave in and strive to denazify themselves already.

Attached: 1653078892481.jpg (604x372, 113.77K)

It's futile unless you raise Somepidorsberg

I guess Finland is traumatized by the winter war and how they managed to win by the skin of their teeth.

why would you even want to take in millions of russians

finland can't integrate with anyone else because weird elfish language

>i.4cdn.org/wsg/1656428243651.webm

Friendly reminder.

the glue seems to be working, there's roughly 30,000 orcs permanently stuck in Ukraine and counting

Nice to see that churkas are doing the bidding of the Jew in President of Russia.

twitter.com/morgoteldar/status/1541781670986235904
whats happening here
document check?

Attached: checkem.jpg (1640x819, 501.34K)

US bans gold imports from Russia

Attached: a-golden-anniversary-for-gold-chart-01.jpg (1100x508, 37.47K)

Retreat where? to underground?
For fuck sake cope is strong in you and nothing is breaking it:

Ukraine troops are in operational encirclement you dense motherfuckers. They can try to get out, but with HUGE loses, it was same with Zoltoe, Hirske.

When will you stop being delusional and face reality uhg?

Attached: png-transparent-pepe-the-frog-smiling-illustration-pepe-the-frog-video-game-warframe-meme-pepe-the-frog-sticker-game-food-head.png (920x618, 25.53K)

What’s the cope /uhg/

Attached: 949FFD2A-466C-4E1F-B04E-5D735250C676.png (2550x3870, 2.25M)

I

Nice, boomer rocks should go up

Attached: 20220527_222044.jpg (2071x2099, 936.65K)

where is UK defense chef speech??

I

T-they can j-just retreat everything f-fine trust Schweinerenko
But to be real, 80% will probably get killed. It's over. Another "fortress city" falls.

Monkeys with grenades vs military shopping mall
files.catbox.moe/mv2ldr.MOV

Attached: 132213.png (1347x834, 1.21M)

Attached: Web capture_28-6-2022_848_twitter.com.jpg (646x612, 117.88K)

D

(Repost)

>Eat dick nigger, the scale of death and destruction doesnt lessen it, it happened, fuck those people who did it, russian government still hides and protects those same people who did it and prevents them from standing trail
15 deaths were incredibly mild compared to what they could have done, and one has a responsibility to be able to defend oneself. At least you are part of NATO, but NATO and EU do not seem benign to Lithuania at all.

I don't see Intermarium as realistic, but a union between Latvia and Lithuania for defense, maybe with Estonia, seems much more meaningful. Though I do not know how far away Lithuania and Latvia are culturally, genetically, etc. I know that Estonia is very closely related to Finland, and if not for geography and history, I would guess that they could have been one country.

I also think you are underestimating EU and NATO and how malign they might be. Especially under the surface and in trends. Unless EU is somehow reformed and USA is reformed/saved. It would not surprise me if Russia is much less hostile towards you than them in depth. Though Russia can of course also change over time, in many different directions.

>ruskies have very clear intentions to link up by occupying us
Source on this? Would it not be much better to just have good relations for both parties?

Attached: Communism and Jews.jpg (720x1047, 469.17K)

amazing progress. definitely something to gloat over 4 months in

Who will be the first to declare sovereignty?

Attached: 1630791070236.png (818x792, 699.31K)

ZNIID

They were in a "operational encirclement" in severodonetsk and they managed to retreat, though battered
Strelkov said that ukies are already retreating and LNR forces arent mobile enough to chase them

>flies at Mach 4
>not mobile
Ooof that is slower than a Russian missile from the 60s. They’re just gonna get blown up

Attached: Web capture_28-6-2022_8621_twitter.com.jpg (246x356, 29.45K)

seems like brits are ready to fuck vatniks

probably muslim muscovistan - i heard they have the highest aids and muslims per capita

Remember the 6 Million cookies.

I don't think PM prices will make a significant move until the current monetary system in the west falls apart. Manipulation via paper derivatives has to end. There is basically no free market left in America.

Chechnya

Uhg trannies got caught lying with their pants down once again. We now have video evidence that the mall was not hit but the factory next to it. But of course this doesn’t fit the narrative so they are gonna pretend otherwise. Fucking deceitful vermin even worse than kikes

north ossetia

Good enough against cruise missles, drones and aircrafts. Ballistic missles are a problem though

Attached: FWLeXtWXkAEhw8I.jpg (680x680, 76.24K)

>We now have video evidence that the mall was not hit but the factory next to it.
Well shit, why don't you post it then?

there were two missiles retard, one crater was in the factory, the other was the mall

Question is not who, but how much

Attached: 1651396612682.jpg (900x1292, 176.64K)

crimea

Attached: FWRsGujUUAYUjMr.jpg (1080x1350, 320.93K)

Sneed VS Znyid