50 migrants died while crossing the border

Is this really the America we want to be?

Attached: we can do better.png (1090x983, 478.23K)

not my problem

Just legalize open borders.

Rookie numbers? We can do better

>Is this really the America we want to be?
No, but only because 50 is not nearly enough

Ban Semi-trucks Now.!

Why should I be upset people died while committing crimes? Ideally this would happen every time.

Attached: C54623B6-9BE3-4C39-9146-540AF2F4CA7C.gif (220x164, 137.28K)

>50 migrants died while crossing the border because they didn't stay the fuck home and chose to risk their lives to break federal law
Many such cases!

ASSAULT TRUCKS

Illegals*

>Baked beans

Attached: carlos meme.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

San Antonio is not the border. I wish it was. I would get my prescription drugs for a fair price.

CARLOOOSS

Attached: 1652122277608.jpg (658x501, 257.88K)

We should be more like Spain.

If you had stricter border control you would have caught them trying to come in and saved their lives. You need stricter border control right now

So what you're saying is 50 people lost their lives needlessly because they tried to break into a place they weren't permitted to be.

Sounds like justice to me. Had they stayed home, they'd be alive.

This reminds me of the time Trump said he wanted to increase immigration centers in Mexico so that mexicans didnt have to make the dangerous illegal journey into America.

I say we make the border another 5 miles wider

>50 dead
>we can do better
Thousands are streaming in every month. We can do better. We must do better. 50 is nothing.

Shocking a truck full of engineers couldn't figure out how to breach a single locked sliding door. With all the doctors present, you'd think they could keep the casualties down to single digits.

Attached: Refugee invders sink.webm (290x350, 1.9M)

I wish you were one of them you psychotic squealer.

No, we need to shoot for more

We need to deport everyone who has invaded our country and all their descendants.

Me must have more laws to control trailers. No more high capacity trailers!!

i bet they would've turned around if they got the memo about abortions

Did soros cut the funding or something?

Good, but not nearly enough

Attached: 1656411572147.jpg (710x842, 67.82K)

I find it ironic how American liberals claim to love minorities, but they will always support America's interventionism abroad, the same interventionism that causes these minorities to leave their countries.

naw, he's still dumping hundreds of millions into state elections and buying district attorneys

Pics

This saved the taxpayers millions of dollars. Actual millions.

Attached: Elephant vs pajeet.webm (640x352, 1.19M)

To be fair their countries are run by drug lords. We should start a small war with Mexico and setup military bases in their country to control the drug gangs.

All invaders can be removed within a generation if the will exists.

If they knew they would be sent back they wouldn’t try.

The Dominican Republic was able to deport all the illegal Haitians from their country. All we need to do is enforce the 14th amendment and deport everyone who isn't subject to the jurisdiction (beside being subject to deportation)

>We should start a small war with Mexico and setup military bases in their country to control the drug gangs.
How are their inadequacies our problem?

Not even front page news in a lot of places, probably would've been if Trump was president though.