Brit/pol/ - Indyref2

>Sturgeon sets October 2023 date for indyref2, but court to rule on legality
independent.co.uk/news/uk/nicola-sturgeon-uk-government-supreme-court-scottish-government-first-minister-b2111222.html

Attached: file.png (990x732, 796.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10957533/Now-NHS-quietly-removes-word-women-MENOPAUSE-page.html
thenational.scot/news/17636169.public-enemy-rapper-chuck-d-backs-scottish-independence/
scotsman.com/news/scottish-independence-northern-isles-devolution-bid-1585067
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0ueEI4OBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6wx8X0yDD38
vice.com/en/article/y3vv47/pentagon-blames-biden-newsom-for-us-inaction-in-breakaway-republic-crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The 2021 Census was literally conducted at the perfect time. The government knows exactly how many males of fighting age are in each household. How terrifying is that? We'll be getting a knock on the door at some point in the next 12 months telling us it's our duty to fight for Queen, BAME & LGBT. What are you lads going to do? I'm not joining the army. I'll sit it out in HMP. It just isn't worth dying over a corrupt slav shithole in Eastern Europe.

Attached: whitegenocide.jpg (1280x935, 92.13K)

Taylor Swift would write a negative song about Scottish referendum and end it

Attached: 13087519387532498.png (610x864, 1.02M)

third for BAME news

Attached: file.png (230x284, 60.21K)

Running the indy referendum on the notion England is dead. Follow the plan

Thank fuck the other thread got deleted. Seriously low quality race baiting. BAMES this BAMES that. Get a grip on your lives lad. You can achieve so much. I believe i you lads. Dont let the seethe control your brain.

SNPcucks tongue my unionist anus

But she won't. Why not? Does she have anything better to do?

Attached: 20220628_155215.jpg (2047x1405, 325.61K)

>tfw ME but look white
It is over

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10957533/Now-NHS-quietly-removes-word-women-MENOPAUSE-page.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 15-36-37 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (337x197, 31.53K)

Realistically what would actually happen if Scotland left the U.K.?

Yeah it's depressing fighting for picrel but at the end of the day I wouldn't turn down the chance to fire live ammo at live targets and get medals for it

Attached: 20220627_181200.jpg (2048x1306, 515.35K)

Abdul is more Scottish than any Tory bawbag, that I'll tell ye.

Public Enemy will write one.
thenational.scot/news/17636169.public-enemy-rapper-chuck-d-backs-scottish-independence/

Attached: file.png (581x380, 432.66K)

England gets its shit pushed in

Are you here because of the census, sir?

>sit it out in HMP
Youll get a roof, a bed, 3 meals a day and regular sex and enjoy the best of times with Abdul, Rashid and Arseboon.

England should be terrified of Scottish independence, that bitch will flood Scotland with Africans, and they are not going to stay here, you think the dinghy crossings are bad, wait till they start walking into England from the North.

Attached: proxy-image (31).jpg (930x558, 35.71K)

By whom and why?

Lots of seethe from people who agree on almost everything.

By themselves, Loss of confidence.

>Youll get a roof, a bed, 3 meals a day and regular sex and enjoy the best of times with Abdul, Rashid and Arseboon.
Something to look forward to innit.

Nothing at first, then the cracks appear and the house of cards collapses.
If Scottish pound notes were not tied to the pound they'd become near useless.
All the shit the SNP government wastes money on wouldn't be able to be funded anymore.
No Barnett formula means no free money.
Budget deficit going even further beyond 20%
At this point it's a suicidal mad dash in the hopes the EU will save this place and bankroll everything.
England will be better off monetarily.

England gains about 5 billion a year, Scots realise the good days of free unis, prescriptions and gibs are over.

Wouldn’t really matter, if it came to war we’ve still got the Welsh and Irish to send in first. Obviously it’d be a shame to lose the Scot’s as they are always the first over the top but still there’s back ups

You seem lost glownog, this is a Britpol thread, jog on now there's a good lad.

lol nigger cope.

I figure as much. Shame.
My ancestors built a global empire and now we're cucks to America of all places. You hate to see it.

Pakis, Muslims and blacks have to go. We can discuss the others. Forrin communities ("I was born here!" fuck off, UK is intrinsically an ethno-state even if libshitters deny) have to be very well behaved or off home they go.

Not under the SNP it isn't. They're "nationalists" the way I'm black. Not at all.

Good shout. It did seem to have a bit of a Comical Ali vibe to the whole speech.
The cope before the storm so to speak.

I'm sure all the Current Thing supporters have no clue, but even those at the top must know Ukraine's position is pretty dire and hopeless.
All that's left is to see how long Ukrainians can stand being shelled to oblivion before they cry uncle.
The west's hegemony is dying and our leaders want to talk tough even though we're on our deathbed. Sad.
Interesting though that they're talking openly now about NATO being an overtly imperialistic project rather than a defensive alliance, with all that proactivity over deterrence spiel.

Cucked desk general in an ill-fitting uniform speaking with Biden's voice and the Pentagon's hand up his arse. Hate to see it.

Attached: bvbvbvdsdsdsqwtyhnmk5.png (639x358, 370.71K)

Scotland will turn into Sweden 2.0 and will take in rapefugees. That's where female leadership takes you.

Orkney and Shetland might become crown dependencies.
scotsman.com/news/scottish-independence-northern-isles-devolution-bid-1585067

Why is it *only* low-IQ Chavs who are more pro-America than Europe? Is it because all they do is eat McDonalds and watch Hollywood slop?

Do you know what would be hilarious about this. The UK joining the American union before the independance referendum. For those that don't know, if you join the American union you cannot leave it. I would love to see that happen just to see Nicola Sturgeon have a temper tantrum for the rest of her life.

Attached: Nicola Sturgeon.jpg (1250x1250, 1.42M)

Nah im here to try to turn some of these low T brinnies into real fellas. To go from whinging about BAMES on /stormfront/ to having BAMES complain about them on mums net.

I want a legion of strong brins out there. Not big toddlers crying coz they wernt given a house an a 180k a year job when they got a bumfuck average grade in uni. Kinda lads that dont seethe that some foreigner comes over, learns the language and still does better than them. The kinda lads to have sources for their racism rather than lazy slurs and half baked points that dont even make sense.

WE COULD BE KANGS.

kek,
Fat English mongols. We do this for you benefit. Maybe we'll even march south for you. Fat mongols

>Wife has sky glass tv

Scotland gets no gibs from England, has to join the EU so Germoney can pay their gibs instead

>if you join the American union you cannot leave it.
wat
secession from the union is definitely a thing senpai.
they had a whole war over it.

>. Obviously it’d be a shame to lose the Scot’s as they are always the first over the top but still there’s back ups.
Based. Jocks were always shabbos goys for their Anglo masters.

>Maybe we'll even march south for you
They always come crawling back bagpipes in hand playing Scotland the brave

>Realistically what would actually happen if Scotland left the U.K.?

SNP sells Scotland to the EU. That has always been the objective. The EU will pump money into the country and Scotland will have a shitty small voice in the EU parliment like the eastern block countries.

Attached: Bank of Scotland - 100 Pound Note Back.png (830x467, 849.89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0ueEI4OBQ

Attached: file.png (613x820, 304.33K)

Kek become the 52nd state to piss of ole fish lips

Pretty sure they don’t have any of the requirements for EU membership.

re-conquest of Scotland making Scotland a dominion of England like Wales or NI and not an equal Kingdom

youtube.com/watch?v=6wx8X0yDD38

Why would you want to join America? Thatd be suicide for the Anglo Saxon race

>secession from the union is definitely a thing senpai.
Nope it's illegal. There was a town in California that was talking about seceding and was met with threats by the U.S government. Not sure if it was just a LARP or not but yeah you can't leave the Union.

vice.com/en/article/y3vv47/pentagon-blames-biden-newsom-for-us-inaction-in-breakaway-republic-crisis

But would we get 2nd amendment rights?

Classic britpol. Whinging about amerimutts.

Howre we gonna fix England if we're so focused on whinging about everyone else.

Attached: 1656428172465.jpg (640x673, 54.65K)

Lads it's me park user shilling for sunshine earlier.

I'm sunburnt fuck the sun

>crawling back
To Mr Muhamed sing tajiti?
kek

They don't meet the budget deficit most importantly (though it has been thrown out by corona). The issue now isn't reaching that budget deficit target but making an active effort to try. Something the SNP government has never done.
The EU would no doubt be willing to just simply forget requirements but inviting a failed state wanting EU gibs at a time when money is strained is gonna be a tough sell.

Who cares about guns? Yankoids unironically think their leaders eat babies & that the election was stolen and they still didn't revolt. It's a boomer cope fantasy.

Obviously not, it would be a security risk

They become an EU colony and London gets their ass fucked.

I can tell from your flag youve got absolutely no clue.