When did looking gay become cool?

Attached: 6,w=1986,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg (864x1296, 177.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRTHdUte9Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he got one hell of a hair transplant, good for him.

when we let women control society

In the 1980s

burn your local bank and bankrupt soros plz

60s, David Bowie
kek, also a good answer

I have never seen my abs in my life and I barely eat anything. Is it genetics?

It's money.

Is this considered attractive nowadays? These people look so ugly.

how much you weigh, how tall? trust me I was in the same bait for a long, long time. Got them to pop at 34, and a contractor I work with broke his fucking back at 40, weighed 240 5'10"ish at the time and got a 6 pack....come on leafy.

Vast majority of Americans hate gay shit. Its purely a corporate venture to try and influence people into being pro gay

There are people on this board who calls themselves "redpilled" but don't know Megan Fox is a MAN. (And they have probably nutted to him)

youtube.com/watch?v=zRTHdUte9Gw

Bowie looked weird but he didn't look gay

>didn’t look gay

Megan Fox is black now?

This. By some phenomena gays became aids ridden faggots and accepted all at the same time

also barely eating won't do it, you got to eat the right foods at the right times..

Fpbp

>absolute Jewish victory

Attached: A9C3A59D-ACDC-44D2-8F51-6BA13D6CC036.jpg (1024x1024, 211.57K)

It just happened slowly over time in a Fabian way, all the fashion industry and record labels controlled by kikes.

At first it was hiring male models that were skinny twink basedboys. Hiring more men in movies or media to look and act more effeminate. Try to brainwash tween girls into lusting over Justin Timberlake or Justin Beiber Types. It's no different than how they got most norimes to passively consume nigger music. They just Shovel it in front of their face in controlled ougifts.

All major mainstream cultural exporters simply shilled for this stuff for years. At first it was just a small earing on the side or dyed blond hair. Now it is full on female jewelry, gages and pink/blue dyed hair. First it was just weirdly cut clothes on androgynous models and now it's full on female clothes wearing /fa/ggots.

Have you ever tried doing situps maybe?

Attached: Nanomachine gainz.jpg (509x520, 36.65K)

That dude is paid to look gay

Attached: mgk.jpg (4500x5400, 2.23M)

it didn't

Probably the 1960s

when did "cool" become important?
stop being a faggot

fpbp

she has sharp knees and awful tits.

eat low fat foods and try to eat your meals as closely as possible so you can be at least 16 hours without eating per day

Attached: a67.jpg (680x891, 53.87K)

He's clearly gay, just a closet homo.
No straight man would wear this shit, especially in public with the press around.
>inb4 he's comfortable with his sexuality
He clearly is, as we can see in OP's pic.

You wot? He literally started the "ambiguous" look in the 70s.

>when did looking gay become cool?
It's a redux of late 80's-early 90's fashion

they live off benzos, opiods, coke, alcohol, weed, fast food, the kike needs them to be mentally retarded so they can keep them desperate and stupid enough to sign another contract and hire more useless kikes taking away their money for everything like a financial manager.

of course they look ugly and gross from their shitty lifestyle choice.

this. yes please.

It‘s not only in amerika

That’s a great example of how some people can work out a lot and still not really have abs yet some people they are ripped. Some people just carry more body fat their naturally.

Probally is. Look at scooby off of Any Forums he is a monster and his abs are still pretty unimpressive. Wheras sometimes you see skinny people who don’t even work out with ripped abs. Some blacks seem to have them almost no matter what because they carry their body fat on their asses mostly.

it was all satire in the 5th element, not so long ago, take solace in the fact that theyre all souless demons that will suffer more than most when they die

They look like gay trailer trash

She looks like a hot cave women. Disgusting that they are not showing natural beauty, and showing these whores.

She was perfect before she got all cut up and molested by Hollywood.

Attached: Megan Fox.jpg (2984x1986, 545.96K)

yeah it's mainly genetics. I have abs even when I'm a lazy PoS and when I work out for months they only become slightly more defined.