Ukraine is over, goyim

Ever been winning SO HECKING HARD that you needed to change the definition of what a "victory" is?

Attached: asd.jpg (1106x898, 247.38K)

Ya we know. We just play along with the sheep so they don't REEEEEE as much.

it would hurt his feelings

Attached: ja168743.png (661x277, 28.98K)

inb4
>acktually, no one said Ukraine was gonna win, vatnik
or similar cope

Two more weeks until Russia withdraws and collapses.

>>russia is so powerful it can't even be defeated by a bordering nation of farmers
>>they may still hold all their major cities but Russia has captured burgertown and slovyofuckingnowhere
>>this is what happens when you poke the bear
>>push us any further and there shall be an expensive but inconclusive stalemate with the powerful empire of lithuania

when are they going to realize putin has no reason to negotiate now, and they have no leverage in the matter?

Why celebrate this u dumb boomer fuck? Russia is a nigger nation who supports China and the global south in terms of destroying Europe and hurting whites. Putin is celebrated in Africa for leading the charge against the west who they view as racist and not diverse enough. You are celebrating the destruction of a white nation and the killing of white people at the hands of multi ethnic invaders.

>>>russia is so powerful it can't even be defeated by a bordering nation of farmers

Ukraine isnt really a 'nation of farmers' now, is it?

it has more top of the line anti tank and anti aircraft missiles than any country other than the USA

>who they view as racist and not diverse enough.
nah, they view you as dumb faggots
and you are
go get raped by a paki that you can't deport

>Ukraine isnt really a 'nation of farmers' now, is it?

Russia isn't really a "nation of warriors" anymore, is it?

Attached: 1651664183387.png (1821x1290, 407.42K)

Lmao John, look who’s talking. No US airstrikes on Moscow, no boots on the ground only gay and safe remote reconnaissance.
Care to involve US in more meaningful way to prove us un warrior like?

>nah, they view you as dumb faggots
>and you are
This, unfortunately.

Jew mad?
Fuck off.

Genuinely low iq responses. How the Russians can make u believe things while the obvious reality and even their own actions and statements go against everything u said is genuinely astounding. It's crazy. Sci fi nightmare material. I don't honestly believe u are American. Must be vpn niggers again.

did russia make you import infinite brown people?

You mean the brown people who inhabit Russia? The brown people who support Russia? What brown people??

>What brown people??
The ones ethnically cleansing London

Brown people who organize sex rings on your shitty island.

Oh yeah, it's probably a crime for you to even talk about it

So Pakistani people, who support Russia and who are BRIC aligned and upport Russias rallying call of attacking the west for being white. Its a big problem for us yes, ultimately our institutions have been subverted by soviet communists spanning back decades. Its a serious problem. We must remove ALL Russian influence from our societies.

It's a serious problem that people are waking up more and more everyday.

GLORY TO BRICS!

How about you start with removing brown people from your own country, dumbass

>We must remove ALL Russian influence from our societies.
Who's "WE". What needs to be removed is jewish influence worldwide.

ThisYou're not filthy monkeys are u user?

Pictel makes them seethe

Attached: 63398C89-90A4-43F6-9EDC-97E8858A0986.jpg (800x448, 44.6K)

just like the definition of a vaccine?

why are you an antifa commie, op?

all commies must be killed

Attached: russians.webm (1080x1080, 2.74M)

>-- adjusting for the possibility that his country has shrunk irreversibly
oof, imagine pilpuling on this board for months and then getting it right from the lugenpress' mouth kek

What a cutoff of the article, OP. In short, they aren't making big bets, and they aren't all pessimistic. Bait thread.

Attached: 1639399652628.png (1009x150, 36.3K)

Ah yes Margaret Thatcher the notorious communist

>we didnt want to win anyway!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There really must be insane fraud hidden in the Ukraine. All these questionable corrupt governments are complaining a little too much.

They changed the definition of winning now to mean the winner is the one that loses the most. Like the vaccine.

i mean, we changed the definition of vaccine.

It aint over until the Jew banks in Ukraine transfer every last one of the 50 billion to the kid's savings accounts.
The Big Guy

Uncle Vlad is cleansing hoholville

Simple
>Russia didn't take Kiev and the whole country, so it's a win
That's easy to spin.

10% boy

>No US airstrikes on Moscow,

If you weren't screaming about using nukes every other day, the US would have littered all of eastern Ukraine with dozens of "convoys of death" from escaping Russian personnel turned into charcoal briquettes in their burning vehicles. Don't flatter yourselves.

I thought Zelinsky was the one bringing the niggers into Ukraine to mate with ukraine sluts and spawn half breed scum..

Massive money laundering as all these politicos keep getting richer from wars and vaccines. I think they are clearly acting for corporate and banking interests at this point

The USA economy can't sustain a war. Americans domestically would go to civil war when their gasoline prices spike 500% because uncle biden went to war to keep his crackhead son at burisma oil in ukraine.

Whites should be genocided.

nah
but I definitely won't be here in 20 years

>n-n-no nukes not fair
>I could
>I would
>I should
>and all the ifs and buts

Don’t flatter yourself, John, it’s just pussyfooting, simple as. Rivers could be milk instead of water and stars could be red, yet we live in a real world, nukes included.

You fellas are all talk and like zero walk.

Yes, you're winning so hard after all!

Attached: 1635324411238.jpg (1280x960, 253.63K)

Retard zoomer, we fought a two-front war against way worse enemies in World War II at the tail end of a depression. You should have tried to stay awake in class.

I'd hate to destroy burgers though, let them be

4 months of fighting and you're still struggling in the foothills of eastern Ukraine with conscripts led by doomed generals. I think you're the one who needs to do less talking, lol.