Family Thread

Why do Americans throw their parents into retirement homes?

Why not live together as an extended nuclear family/clan/dynasty for the financial benefits?
> Ex: Grandma will take care of baby, while you and wifey travel together. Plus grandma’s cooking is based.

Attached: 2B1EA227-52CA-43A0-97DD-1A92A4E6FB66.jpg (1125x1873, 1.46M)

It's the propaganda. I've got grampa in a trailer next door.

Modern Americans have no love of family, so they throw elderly in homes.
Old-fashioned Americans love their family and open their homes to them without batting an eye.
But you knew that.

When exactly do you think they get "thrown" into retirement homes? No she will not take care of the baby or make "based" cooking, she's senile and poop her diaper more than the baby. Having them at home either means one has to quit their job to take care of them or you need to hire a part/full time nurse.

because they are boomers. have you ever attempted to live with a boomer? they are insufferable. they send them to retirement homes to keep from murdering them

Correct & checked

Boomers are responsible for the existence of the retirement homes. Boomers kick their children out at 18. Boomers raised boomers.

You sound like a complete nig

This
And this.
I am a huge proponent of multi-generational family when possible. Parents going to the farm only happens when they can't take care of themselves anymore and the children can't take care of them. Thanks to extended end of Life Care and other medical science a person could easily spend their first 20 years of adulthood raising their own children then the next 20 years of their adulthood taking care of someone who is a vegetable. People have this really fucked up idea of what a home is. Those elderly people are not just physically incapacitated.
Also fuck boomers, they would think nothing of sending you either to die in war or die for Israel or die for their pensions or to military school and most of them physically ejected their children at 18.
Any elder that took care of their family already doesn't have to be concerned about getting put in a home until there's no other option. If you raised shitty children or abused them that's on you.

This right here. Old people don't get put in nursing homes because they are old. They are put there because they can't take care of themselves and its a full time job to have to do so. Also the majority of boomers going into retirement homes are choosing to do so themselves, usually because its too hard to take care of themselves anymore or they want to socialize with other seniors.

Nobody wants boomers in their house because of their entitlement issues and all around awful personalities.

All these betas in this thread that can't even stand up to a geriatric.

My parents threw my Grandmother into a home to take the land and house my Grandfather built. Then they sold it to go on world tour for six months. I live in an apartment and there will be no way I can ever escape. My parents get exactly what they deserve.

lel

What's fucked up is that I'd love to put my formerly abusive, disabled boomer dad in a home but if I choose to do so I'd be forfeiting my inheritance because in order for medicare to cover it they would have to take the house (worth over 500k). I don't even care that much about the house, but fuck giving the government anything.

>cram multi-generations into a matchbox, goy!
>you don’t love your parents if you don’t pile into a living space like a bunch of Mexicans!
Fuck your propaganda that aims to further normalize the degradation of our economy and standards of living. If a retired working couple cannot afford to live, that is a PROBLEM.

Typical boomers.

>Why not live together as an extended nuclear family/clan/dynasty for the financial benefits?
My family do this, we have three generations all living under one roof (and no we're not Pakis).
Get mocked for it by people for it, who think they're so superior living on their own paying Jewish landlords - wouldn't trade in my living arrangmenets for the world.

It's because parents tend to be psychopathic narcissists.

If a young couple cannot afford to buy a home and start a family, that is a PROBLEM.

At least we know they won't breed.

they tossed us in daycare
what did they expect?

I worked at a "Nursing and Rehabilitation Center". It was enough to convince me not to send my parents to such a place. Also led to me deciding I'd rather die with my mind and dignity intact rather than die like that. I still remember some old woman screaming kill me over and over again... yeah, fuck that.

>both parents wage slaving is not a problem
Ask me how I know you're a kike.

Bingo.

Because amerisharts believe in toxic individuality and not collectivism.
(also not my problem)

Attached: CVLTVRE.png (1024x819, 2.29M)

Many retired couples still work. They used to do it “to keep busy.” Now they can’t fucking afford to live anymore. That is a PROBLEM. Don’t change the subject, kike. This “love your parents everybody live together” shit is propaganda to normalize nobody being able to fucking afford to live in this country anymore. Kike.

Cringe and beta nig detected

Multi-generation family is the antithesis to globohomo. Why do you think the elites stick together?

>for the financial benefits?
There aren't any. Only burdens

Obligatory pic rel

Attached: 1656383794343.jpg (968x634, 266.86K)

>young couples not being able to afford their own homes is a GOOD THING!
Fuck you

LOL

Like leafs are any different. Picrel is suburban toronto.

Attached: toronto.jpg (1200x795, 214.13K)

You leafs used to be that way too until you fell for globohomo propaganda and look were that got you

>slave for the gdp at all times
You keep giving me examples instead of asking how I know.

Cringe and beta and 575 FICO score nig detected

Stay poor

Imagine having a parent that takes care of you only for you to throw them out when it’s your turn. How does it feel to be a bitch? Genuine question

(((384327450)))

Attached: _baitn't.png (625x626, 15.86K)

Don't talk to me unless you have changed your fathers shit soaked depends. In any case I don't have the money to throw him in a nursing home, but if I did I wouldnt feel bad about it after putting up with years of psychological and physical abuse.

See, this is the game. Frame all Americans who don’t live in a multi-generational household as “throwing their parents away” when this is the profound minority. Use this as leverage to encourage piling several generations into a single household. To normalize it. Nobody can afford to live on their own, but that’s okay; they wouldn’t be living in separate abodes if they REALLY loved each other.

This shit was pulled with women’s lib and encouraging women to enter the workforce. Pretty soon home ownership was out of reach for a single-income. Now the game is to pile retirees and young people into a single unit, and pretty soon they won’t be able to fucking afford that, either.

Die in a fucking fire. All of you.

The only reason they can't afford a home is because kikes like you mandate how they're made, who can make them, and what they must be made of. We would be better off by simply getting rid of every one of you in the most expedient manner possible and ignoring everything you've ever said.

Nuclear Family is Based and Redpilled

Attached: 2C7DD130-A6D3-4CAF-BD6B-F670376D28BD.jpg (1440x1440, 123.77K)

The parents throw their child out as soon as they're able, then the child throws the parents into a nursing home as soon as they're able. It's fucking rank and it didn't use to be like this