300 000 NATO soldiers in High Alert

300 000 NATO soldiers in High Alert

>"Russia has walked away from the partnership >and the dialogue that NATO has tried to >establish with Russia for many years," NATO >Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said in >Brussels ahead of a NATO summit later this >week in Madrid."

>"They have chosen confrontation instead of >dialogue. We regret that - but of course, then >we need to respond to that reality," he told >reporters."

Attached: 2022-06-28_163703.jpg (1315x1243, 481.65K)

DIGITS AND LONDON GETS GLASSED

kek greentext:
>"Russia has walked away from the partnership and the dialogue that NATO has tried to establish with Russia for many years," NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said in Brussels ahead of a NATO summit later this week in Madrid."

>"They have chosen confrontation instead of dialogue. We regret that - but of course, then we need to respond to that reality," he told reporters."

What a fucking clown. Russia is an enemy that was entirely created by their meme alliance.

Fuck NATO ! Hope God sends a fire storm .

>Russia is an enemy that was entirely created by their meme alliance
wrong.

Obviously it was. NATO should not have been expanded after the fall of the Soviet Union, but it did. What Russia became is a response to that expansion.

>Initiated a coup on Russia border to install pro NATO government
>Plans for nuclear capable long range missiles next to the border
>Tried two other coups in 2021
>IT'S PUTIN'S FAULT, HE LEFT THE CHAT
Wtf is this retarded logic???

digits and poland gets gassed

Attached: nope.png (472x470, 303.79K)

>Man why won't they come dialogue at our summit in Madrid where we have such lovely topics as... um, "Decolonizing Russia."

Attached: 1436038252179.jpg (384x315, 43.1K)

This is how history is getting written. You just memoryhole everything you dont like and keep pushing your bullshit.

>NATO should not have been expanded after the fall of the Soviet Union
Maybe, but without that expansion they would have been soaked up by Russia again possibly creating an even bigger threat.

Half of the history we believe in is made up/propaganda.

300 000 soldiers on a '10-day readiness'. That's a lot of soldiers.

NATO is forced to do this now really.

Russia should arm western dissidents with MANPAD to blow this faggot out of the sky during his next tax payer funded international flight.

Russia had a partnership with NATO?

I'm so glad i got exempt from any draft last year. Guess me and the shitskins are gonna be fucking some lonely wives as the rubes are marching to the slaughter.

Honestly I never thought we would reach this point where we are now. Never in my wildest dreams.

Russia is going to crush Europe. How are they going to mobilized that many men when fuel shortages are so rampant?

300k is right about the number of well supplied soldiers who'd be able to stop anything incoming.

Attached: 1654757154745.png (1203x1200, 849.92K)

The west is too busy aborting its babies so they can never become soldiers in any future wars.

Attached: 1-8-1920x830.jpg (1920x830, 154K)