OH GOD...

OH GOD. ALL OF YOUR IQ'S ARE SO FUCKING HIGH! SO KNOWLEDGEABLE IN SUCH A WIDE VARIETY OF PRESSING ISSUES THAT NOT MANY OTHERS ARE. THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS NOT WORTHY NOR APPRECIATIVE OF THE VAST DEPTH OF YOUR INTELLECT AND THE EXPERTLY EXTRACTED INTRICACIES OF YOUR OPINIONS. YOUR VERITABLE WIT MIXED WITH THE ESOTERIC CANDOR OF YOUR HUMOR GOES UNMATCHED BY YOUR FAMILY AND PEERS. YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS. YOU ARE THE ANSWERS! OH FUCK NOT AGAIN I'M GONNA SPEW HERE IT COMES AHHH AHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: Capture.png (938x979, 2.12M)

Kek.

Attached: rittenhouse.jpg (794x693, 110.68K)

Sage, low quality.

Fuck you.

Attached: executive-in-a-strait-jacket-AAKAFT.jpg (911x1390, 115.99K)

You
will
never
be
a
woman.

I am very smart. I don’t tell anybody, I don’t talk down to anybody, I don’t even try to sound smart or talk about smart things. I just have a smart aura and people recognise it instantly. Thank you OP

>"heh... the public is stupid because it believes in guns and God and other stuff I don't like"
>"Wait you think you're smarter than the public?"
>writes seething, humorless allcaps copypasta

You're a smooth brain faggot OP, that isn't how it works. We argue, we call each other faggots and niggers. You put forth an opinion, you have to defend it it. You say something is factual, you have to provide a link (and defend that).

Its a free speech platform.

There are no free passes.

Even a hot bitch has to at least show her tits, then we tell her there are no free passes.

This mosh pit of opinions results in a lot of truth being determined or exposed. We aren't always rights, but what we get wrong generally falls after some time, because it has to stand attack every day.

You hate this.

Because you are a faggot jew that wants to "control the narrative of reality", wants the world to believe your lives as you corrupt, pervert and subvert every aspect of society. Any Forums used to be the cesspool of the internet, last stop before the dark web. Now you've made it the most reliable source for truth there is, and your explosive diarrhea of lies and deceit has no power in the cesspool.

Go fuck yourself groomer.

I can see it from here user, I feel as if just being in your presence has increased my IQ by one std.

Attached: istockphoto-157333120-612x612.jpg (408x612, 57.63K)

Thanks op. Nobody ever gives us schizos any recognition

haha WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

everyone says I'm smart and look like an actor, I have dreams given to me by spirits
I AM SPECIAL
that's how I get off being so stubborn

Attached: 1654255399166.gif (750x527, 201.84K)

And then when people post proof of how schizophrenic your ramblings are you say it's just muh jews

You're welcome cunt.

Attached: 1619395837307.jpg (916x824, 56.26K)

The people who come here, stay and post have certain personality traits in common. It's no accident if everyone here took the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator self assessment a large percentage of posters here would result in INTJ and INTP types, that's a major statistical anomaly occurring compared to the general population. Because a site like this attracts people with those personality traits.

A specific increase in typical I.Q. also goes along with those traits for a variety of reasons.

So yes, what you posted is very likely true. Now you can go back and safely circle jerk with the other ENFP's, ENFJ's and INFJ's because you sure showed us.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.38K)

OOOOOOWHEEEE BOYS WE GOT A NEW CONVERT!!!

PAAAAARTAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!

Attached: C4C88C66-464F-4242-BD4D-F64DB944502A.jpg (256x256, 16.15K)

9/11 never forget.....

Attached: 1656068744142.png (417x600, 154.03K)

>thinking of what could have been

Attached: 1619649306845.jpg (400x388, 38.07K)

Attached: th-831530750.jpg (474x322, 22.99K)

You sound prett cool fren

This but unironically

SOS
Glownigger seethin
SOS
Glownigger maldin

Got any context for that pic?

Hi friend! I just want to let you know that writing in "all caps" on the internet is widely interpreted by other users as "shouting". If you'd like to emphasize something, it may be better to use a "smiley" or "emoticon". Type @smileys into the AOL search box to learn more!

Attached: dc10_12.jpg (484x500, 26.65K)

Dude is cheating and is already half way out of the jacket.

remember what they took from you

Attached: 203.jpg (600x448, 72K)