Tartaria user Here

I told you guys it wasn’t a meme. NPC’s are starting to catch, even they’re reading the documents and seeing the truth before some of you. I must say I’m disappointed Any Forums. If only you know how much worse it is than you initially thought. If you have any semblance of hope at understanding what’s going on - read Anatoly Fomenkos work. You’ve been lied to far greater than what you think, and it goes much deeper than Jews. That is all.

Attached: F722D7B4-36AB-4CC8-B7A3-B44ED07BEBB0.jpg (1091x1726, 1.09M)

Let's assume it was real. What to ten disappear?

New chronology theory has always been pretty open and talked about by Russians. Duginist autists like yourself stumbled upon it when it was rebranded and you LARP on like you’re in the possession of arcane knowledge. Why don’t you just study scythology its the real rabbit hole you are missing by jerking off over plaster buildings. They’re trying to make people believe, like you do. That all of the scythians were asiatics or something. Believing in this garbage is retarded and it was created to deboonk the indo european migrations of our peoples. Just look up new chronology theory and you’ll end up figuring out for yourself you’re being psy op’d. They have been trying to push this Eurasian shit so smooth brains have an eastern flat earth topic to delve into. I genuinely feel sorry for you and I invite you to study the indo european migrations and cultures like The scythians and kindred peoples.

Kek I didn’t even realize you actually suggested we read fomenkos work. You’re a fucking idiot lmfao.

imagine being this mad over a post on Any Forums. Stop noticing things goy!! You fucking retard!!! Kek

So where's the public archive at? Post link.

Fomenko is Jewish retard. Read my real history goyyyy!

>and it goes much deeper than Jews.
No, no it does not

no he’s not you well poisoning kike. Sauce? Oh wait there isn’t one because he isn’t Jewish and you’re a chink who hates this theory bc it goes against your 1000 year dragon plan. I’m going to fuck as many Asians as possible in spite of your post chang, fuck you. Even in his wiki it says he’s unwelcomed by Jews before you even click the link KEK

Attached: AB061349-D694-4D7D-A64B-8D845F036E66.jpg (1284x496, 238.46K)

>They’re trying to make people believe, like you do. That all of the scythians were asiatics or something.
Most of them were. Royal Scythians and Sarmatians weren't that much asiatic. But Sakas were like 50% asian, Pazyryk even more so.

Attached: Turkish_AnatoliaBalkan_Ancient.png (7637x3772, 1.62M)

Jewishgen.org
Use any of those indexes and you’ll find hundreds of examples. Even the shoah foundation, concentration camp records. Even Jews named femenko all over Ukraine, Poland even Canada. I mean you can just stay in denial all you want. It takes a couple minutes to figure out hes carrying a Jewish last name and his mothers last name is Jewish. Any Jewish genealogy index will prove to any honest people femenko and Markova are names that Ukrainian Jews have carried. Even the regions he grew up in like donetsk and Luhansk. You call me a chink yet you’re pushing Asiatic pseudo history on an ancient alien astronomical architecture discussion board

Fomenko's New Chronology Says That "History" Is All A Fake

Even if he wasn't a Jew it's obvious Putin is just playing to conspitards in the west same thing with the Ukraine biolabs

I’ve read the chrons, there’s nothing you can do to make me not believe - it’s been proven by mathematics time and time again. Give it up chang. You lost the story, you got caught in a blatant lie. It’s over.

That’s because it is user.

Attached: 1620347721899.jpg (1800x1337, 945.76K)

It’s so easy to see when someone’s glowing because they’ve been trained to hate putin by any means necessary. Literally if you know a glownigger irl just say that you respect putin and watch their face shift into pure rage KEK

Attached: 1620347863088.jpg (2172x1619, 2.26M)

Attached: 1621214865293.jpg (830x521, 195.98K)

Yeah it’s massive redirection for what reason I don’t know. Just to occupy retards minds like you suggest I guess. Like them claiming they want to clone Scythian super soldiers.

Got any Scythian resources to dump for me? I am of firm belief and not because of Christian identity autism that the sakyas and phrygians are the progenitors of a couple different ethnic groups in Europe. I like studying this stuff so anything you got I appreciate it.

Attached: 1620349127652.jpg (1348x660, 392.07K)

Attached: 1620349280943.jpg (1347x500, 349.4K)

Lol I don't even hate Putin. It's actually a excellent strategy to exploit Americans mass retardation and lack of social/narrative cohesion. I'm honestly surprised it's taken anyone this long to even try

>Got any Scythian resources to dump for me?
Nope. This is their overall genetic makeup tho.

Attached: Scytho-Sarmatian Genetics.png (618x914, 70.25K)