60 days to come up with a plan to a solution to the Colorado river, if not WE STEP IN

60 days to come up with a plan to a solution to the Colorado river, if not WE STEP IN.

Attached: colorado-river-lake-powell-lighthawk-web-62-glen_canyon_dam-cropped.jpg (1200x905, 196.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CoyfM4gR7M
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hatfield
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to cut the amount of water from your usage that arizona uses each year.

I’m gonna light you on fire and throw you off the side, memeflaggot

>I’m gonna light you on fire and throw you off the side, memeflaggot
We can't expect god to do all the work.

Attached: b29db9ab2ff4c580e9b8278af916c42f.jpg (1024x719, 57.86K)

I don’t understand why they don’t just make it rain. The technology exists. They already spray a bunch of chemicals up there and microwave it with haarp. Might as well electrocute the atmosphere while you’re up there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0CoyfM4gR7M

Attached: E097B3AE-EBC8-4C8B-AB4D-17905EF434C3.jpg (1170x1506, 581.76K)

Too many anchor babies you lefties need for slave labor they drink all the water and pollute the environment

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hatfield

Americans really be drinking water from rivers and ponds like Africans kek

WE? who is WE? Because in America we're allowed to put a 30-06 in between the eyes of all invaders.

The solution is let California dehydrate.

>we're allowed to put a 30-06
But not Mexicans.

its not Arizona. They've been using under their legally allotted share of colorado river water for 60+ years.

The water is distributed by the Colorado River Compact. The lower basin states (AZ. NV, CA) have rights to a certain amount of the water. California is something like 60% the rest split amongst AZ and NV. Problem is CA needs wayyyyy more than 60%, so they've been "buying" water credits from AZ and NV for decades, and guess which states have been the fastest growing states for the last 30 years? CA is fucked long term.

nice try memeflag caliscum....youre the one thats getting cut...no more of our monsoon rains for you.

I look forward to calicanceling all their agriculture to support 3%use by cities

>a solution
deport the million plus illegal aliens in the SW and water usage goes by tens of millions of gallons a day.

How about not doing rice in the deserrt

housing crisis fixed as well

Not only that, but CA contributes no water whatsoever to the watershed. The vast majority comes from Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming – all states that receive a disproportionately small allotment and don’t even use it all. The problem is all California’s, and if they hadn’t been cheating the compact for years maybe some of the other states would care. So much of this water goes into desert irrigation in Imperial County, and runs off full of pesticide and fertilizer into the Salton Sea… which is drying up and producing toxic pesticide-laden dust storms. Their choices, their problems. Build desalination plants or eat sand. Pretty soon the Upper Basin states are going to tear the compact up out of spite. Look forward to the water which used to grow tomatoes in California getting piped into the Great Salt Lake and evaporating away. We’re not entirely without mercy, though. California is welcome to suck water out of our sewage.

we don't do that for the same reasons the heavy metals at the bottom of the great salt lake are going to create a lot of cancer as the lake dries out

>if not WE STEP IN.
So you're saying you have a plan right now, but you want to waste 2 months

Peace sign memeflag. Are you the same faggot who was posting yesterday say somehting like "you have 2 hours before blah blah blah I"m a gay nigger with aids"?

CA never cheated the compact, and especially since Newsom took office CA has been actively dismantling it's water system to reduce watershed use. Which is one of the biggest criticisms of Newsom as he has personally campaigned against Republican attempts to create more water theft reservoirs. Say what you want about the left, but the Democrats are the only people interested in water use reduction. Dems are willing to go so far to dismantle the state's ranching, which they are prepared to do and likely will as the Feds force hard cuts.

*24 hours

>a plan to a solution to the Colorado river,
you have to clean up the containment facility at four corners, good luck with that

>I don’t understand why they don’t just make it rain. The technology exists.
go build a rainmakers, they work, not hard to build or expensive, but the water comes from somewhere, so when you have it someone else doesn't have it, there are rivers in the sky

who's we?

>million plus illegal aliens in the SW
Multiply that by twenty and you’ll start approaching a real number.

>CA contributes no water whatsoever to the watershed.
it could easily if it spent the money on lftr reactors and wave energy resource generators

they like the fires because then insurance pays for the hollywood elite to redecorate every 5 years

>the only people interested in water use reduction
Maybe they should be interested in lowering the number of people using it, just sayin'
Instead you have a party dedicated to reducing resource usage while simultaneously increasing resource demand

u can only now post in this thread if you've driven over the hover dam and before they built the gay fly over

>Maybe they should be interested in lowering the number of people using it, just sayin'
they sell more homes than there is enough water to sustain, I can't believe people are willing to pay to die

Let me put it another way remove the amount of water that all the states used that combine would add up to the amount that arizona uses each year.

What, Water is being redirected to refill Lake Powell while simultaneously drought out 40 million useless eaters for UN agenda 2030.
>Are you new?
Check the digitals niggerfaggot.