Great Depression 2.0 Timeline

>My opinion on the current timeline:
1) we will go through 2022-2024 with ((NO RECESSION)) - in otherwords…full employment, but high inflation and stagnation
2) Biden is a one term president. A RINO will win 2024. Antifa’s riot is weak under Biden
3) Market fully crashes in 2026+.. full depression. Antifa/BLM/left troon goons in full swing riot and protesting capitalism… blaming it all on the RINO

> I to believe the economy won’t crash just yet, everyone is expecting a severe crash so it won’t happen until everyone thinks it won’t happen then it happens

> remember Trump’s boom economy? Covid was engineered just for the 2024 elections
> same with 2007 crash, it was just for Obama’s election and Helicopter Ben Bernake

Don’t expect recession this midterms, but just more inflation miseries. Gold will still be suppressed until 2026+ imo, then it will spike. Maybe crypto will follow or that’s when the Fed Coin comes

Attached: C49A22FD-E93B-4327-B811-12883ED6D046.jpg (2048x1536, 673.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
rtlofholland.org/abortion-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think the cat was about to use her ass as a scratching post?

The market will crash in 2023 (or sooner) and we will have another pandemic at that time. Your timelines are completely wrong.

nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf

Attached: D0B20D19-ADCF-42D3-819A-34FF270FCD8C.jpg (1284x1659, 1.51M)

Solution!

Attached: funday.jpg (620x620, 157.53K)

Furthermore monkeypox is the reason we will be forced to adopt the Fed coin or digital government currency due to touching paper money.

Additionally markets will collapse shortly after the midterms and due to a republican spike in the house and senate.

A recession is two quarters back to back with declines. We are in a recession now.
We wont make it through 2023 without the crash.
I keep seeing this same thread.
Quit making it. You are demonstrably wrong with the fact we are already in a recession. Quit spamming bs

Yummy

The game is over, as I am fond of saying. The bankers won. They are in control of the Pikes Peak batholith and the multi-trillion-dollar granite tunnel system—a highly symbolic 40 miles west of Denver, Colorado in the Front Range. But they are in control of much more than the end-time survival apparatus. They control not only the military and government of the United States of America but through the power of major corporations and the corruptibility of businessmen and government officials, fiat currency manipulation by the WiΩards of Fiat Currency at the Federal Reserve System, a small army of propagandists and “hackers” (this is a technically incorrect use of the term) who are fighting to maintain control of the Frankenstein monster they created called the Internet (in a war I fear they are going to lose), and even the Republican form of government they created which inevitably—and I would argue by design—fosters centralized control and assures only a handful of “elected” officials must be compromised to control an entire country, they control the entire Western world.

Attached: game over.jpg (593x593, 73.31K)

Think we'll last even to 2023 without a crash?

This has been true since at least 80 years after the United States was formed in 1776. United States has been controlled by international bankers since the Civil War. Since baseball was invented.

I'd use it as a biting post

The markets are being manipulated right now as we speak by the Fed. Once the Fed continues to do quantitative tightening throughout the rest of 2022 we will certainly see a crash between midterms and the end of 2022.

so we're under full employment right now? interesting

You're wrong. A recession in 2023 is guaranteed already. It just got more likely recently that we see a recession at the end of 2022 already as the numbers are this bad. Bidens and the blue party is making things worse for the west.

you make absolutely no sense, you very obviously don't understand half the words you use

Abortion is the key to everything. This is why kikes like OP are freaking out about the SCOTUS ruling. Ending abortion saves the nation.

1) in the seventies when abortion was legalized that’s when you saw a huge uptick in immigration. It makes perfect sense, the state needs tax payers and if those future tax payers are being killed then they are forced to import them.

2) since the beginning of time women were forced to be chaste or be a mother, the only two things a woman is supposed to do, by making abortion legal women are now living in a world without consequences, this has ruined relations between men and women.

3) the state has created an inverse pyramid with social security and Medicare payments, without more new taxpayers each year the system will collapse. No politician is going to purposefully collapse the system so no matter what anyone says the state will import immigrants for every baby killed by abortion.

4) more whites are killed each year by abortionists than anything

5) 750,000 white babies were killed last year due to abortion

6) most abortions are not poor white “wigger” whites, 27% of them were from catholic girls and 57% of them reported no economic hardship

7) even if they were low value whites, the poorest whites are less violent than the richest Somalian immigrants

8) since roe vs wade we have killed 60m babies and imported 50m immigrants, before we started killing babies we didn’t import immigrants

>but abortion hurts blacks more than whites
A jew shill lie. Black US population % has actually increased since Roe v Wade while white % decreased dramatically

More white babies are killed than all other races combined.

Abortion is the key to everything, ending abortion sets America free.

rtlofholland.org/abortion-statistics/

Last week the bank would not cash my paycheck, as of saturday the gas pumps are either brocken or out of gas.
WE ARE HEADED FOR DESTRUCTION.

Attached: 1656359867471.jpg (640x636, 76.44K)

Are you touching money with your anus,?

Anything that touches the pustules can spread it idiot. The gay thing is a psyop

Cool blog

>biden is a one term president
Not after ultra maga ditched white people

Hitler is dead we need a new American movement

That's only true of whites magically stop tribalizing.
That's not going to happen it's accelerating.

The only real unknown is if kikes will go for a peaceful transition or if they want war.

The penalty for choosing war is annihilation. Only those with us on day one will be spared.

id let her shit into my own gaping asshole and then shit out the shit that she shit into me on a dinnerplate and eat it

only one person can lead us against the elites...

Attached: Ethan_Ralph_-_Fall_2020.jpg (1200x900, 257.47K)