Does this really happen in America everyday?

Does this really happen in America everyday?

Attached: litback.webm (630x360, 564.39K)

>Be american.
>...

A nigger on nigger shooting where one of the shooters actually look justified. Haven't seen one of those in a long time.

Those are niggers. Why is it so hard for you europoors to understand there are multiple distinct racial groups here?

Notice how he didn't relax

two subhumans, who cares?

justified

>Those are niggers.
then start kneeling mutt

Attached: american-police.jpg (750x616, 100.76K)

Even niggers know not to relax around niggers.

Attached: 1613923094038.jpg (820x930, 243.64K)

It does if you live with niggers.
Justified shoot. Glad to see it. He knew not to relax.
Still a nigger though. Sad. Many such cases.

Still american, retard

honestly, nice shot

Justified and based

Attached: Shoe Rescue.webm (640x360, 719.77K)

>Does this really happen in America everyday?

Only in certain neighborhoods, and most people have enough sense to know where those areas are and avoid them.

yo look at mah new tv an shoes

Attached: Asmongold.png (310x195, 89.52K)

nice use of cover

dat nigger need to put some solid hours in Armor or he gon get capped frfr

Yes. It happens multiple times a day in the US. It happens ALMOST once a day in Canada, even with your smaller population and complete lack of availability for handguns.
Your niggers are growing in population and in violence. You will catch up to us, but you won't be able to own a firearm to defend yourself. Good luck, Canuck.

I agree but he should not have kept his keys in his gun hand. Gotta keep your gun hand free.

one is, one isnt

never ever relax

What's the story behind this? Was the guy getting robbed? Or was it gang related?

this should be everyone's christmas postcard

get shot shitskin 3rd worlders, you're literally subhuman trash compared to me and I'd rape your family before strangling them with their own intestines if you ever came here

They are both niggers, faggot

>get shot shitskin 3rd worlders, you're literally subhuman trash compared to me and I'd rape your family before strangling them with their own intestines if you ever came here
If that doesn't sound like shitskin language to do, you're a lost cause.

>2
based

Attached: 1602162787301.jpg (1024x1024, 43.49K)

>shitskin thirdword
>flag checks out

Attached: Hungary_too_white.png (724x810, 653.56K)

question is why was the nigger even worried about the other nigger.

>shitskin 3rd worlders
lmao delusional mutt my country is whiter and more developed than yours

>WUZ GUD MY NIGG- ACCKKKK

Don’t you have an Israeli child to rape and murder? Oh, sorry you call them “Palestinians”.

That why you beg for money every year, jewboy? The only thing Jews ever did of significance was convince idiots they’re important.

Don't you need to pay reperations to niggers?

We don't beg for it, we just get it. good goy golem

Isreal support is shifting to the other side, it will be in our lifetimes when your shithole is given back to its rightful owners - Palestinians

Ik this is insane.

Hey mang, nice shot.

Attached: sip.png (610x594, 591K)

We'll genocide them before that happens

The nog in black should still be put on trial, because walking around with a cocked and loaded gun is probably against the law. You still need to pull back the slide to load the first bullet.

You dont get shit, kike.

This is why I think Black people should be against allying with Jews. Very treacherous people.