German court sentences 101 year old man for being a guard during WWII

Judge Udo Lechtermann said:"Josef Sch. go to prison for assisting in the murder of 3,500 people in 1941-1945!" In addition, he must bear the costs of the procedure.
Josef Sch. had been employed by the SS as a guard in the Sachsenhausen concentration camp near Berlin, he sat on watchtowers and accompanied prisoners on work details. That has been established without a doubt, according to Lechtermann. The verdict is not yet final, the defense announced an appeal.

In his verdict, the judge summed up the nine-month trial against Sch., which was also a "long journey through time into what is probably the darkest chapter in our recent past". "We saw reports and pictures that made us shiver even after such a long time," said the chairman. Eyewitness accounts made it clear that the terrible injustice in the survivors was still present. “Their fate must not be forgotten, not now and not in the future. The question of the necessity of the procedure is superfluous.”
Lechtermann emphasized several times how important the work of the historian Stefan Hördler was, who prepared a comprehensive report for the process.
The result of the taking of evidence was clear. “You, Herr Sch., promoted terror and mass murder. You were aware that people were being tortured and killed in Sachsenhausen, and you willingly supported this extermination with your security service," said Lechtermann to the accused. "Anyone who does this approves of the killing or wants to support the killing."

Josef Sch. had only found out about the investigation in 2019, when prosecutors searched his home. None of his former SS comrades are alive anymore.
The trial took nine months.

Attached: law.png (1473x2048, 1.02M)

fuck, if I were going to die soon I'd tell them I loved every minute of it and would do it again

oy vey

Good, you Nazi scum belong in prison.

101 years old. Sentenced for five years. Is he going to appeal to try and get it reduced to a life sentence?

kek

Look at that loser nazi hiding his face. The the coward doesn't have the balls to admit what he's done

>nine-month trial

What’s the point of covering his face it’s not like he is concerned amount getting a job when he gets out.

It was a bunch of hearings for nine months, and only became a trial now.

tf do you gain out of harassing some poor old guy

You will die and be forgotten long before him when you decide the transition wasn’t worth it.

and validate false accusations? he is the oldest Holocaust denier alive and he was actually a first hand witness.

Loved what? According to chuds here nazis didnt hurt any Jews they were just protecting them from the war

probably all fake. they are obviously doing this for hocaust publicity.

Really makes you think.

>your country demands you to be a guard, potential punishment for declining
>many years later
>punished for being said guard by your country

Actually feel bad for the guy

Freedom and democracy!
You Putler fans wouldn't understand.

Most retarded take I have ever seen, weak b8

Yes, he was obviously a fucking guard dumb cunt nigger

>You will die and be forgotten
I will never be remembered. I could care less whether the niggercattle put me in one of their books. He will die cold in a prison cell.

It didn't happen but it should have because jews deserve it, and it's only natural it will happen again

So they were death camps?

this is your future in 70 years chuds when hate speech is punishable by death, your verbal hate will have consequences that will eventually catch up to you. Enjoy prison in the final days of your life.

Keep it up, kikes. You have a horrible vengeance coming to you.

Did he really claim it didn't happen?

Attached: 1655659814273.png (1202x602, 65.23K)

This is how evil jews are. They imprison your extremely elderly and kill your babies. Make no mistake, jews are evil and want to hurt Whites at every turn. The ONLY solution, after dealing with this shit for thousands of years, is to finally, once and for all, kill every last jew and ban judaism. Every last jew man, woman and child. No exceptions. No half-breeds, quarter breeds, 1/8th breeds, 1/16th breeds or even 1/32nd breeds. Every drop of jew blood needs to spill and be eradicated forever.

While african and middle eastern animals terrorize your streets, raping your women and brutalizing your men, you look the other way and harass centurian war veterans. Good job Germany.

No shit nigger, good riddance, hopefully you're put in one

zoomer detected. Death ain't pretty in any form. You clearly don't deal with it. Congrats on finding a place to post stupid shit without getting banned. Did your uncle tell you about this place after he molested you?

It's rediculous. It's like years later I get tried for being a soldier in Vietnam. This type of shit only gives reason to serve your country. Which I'll never fucking do and discourage everyone from doing so either.

For fucks sakes, *not to serve your country

God kikes are fucking evil. Picking on some old guy because the voices in their demented heads tell them.

>3,500 people
well that's a lot lower than the original 6,000,000
guess it's a start

You will be killed by niggers.
Don't forget that black lives matter.

I can absolutely see this happening.

Shut it down! Don't notice this!

You guys can never decide whether Jews were actually killed or not
Much prefer to die in my house than in prison. Maybe you can go do something stupid so they goyim will remember your name. Would this make you happy?

I thought the allies were the real racists?

It isn't a hivemind intelligence you stupid dumb fucking newfag off yourself, one of the dumbest cunts I have ever seen

For an ideology that promotes "unity" I would suspect you guys could at least keep your stories consistent

>I can absolutely see this happening.
I would never be arrested alive.

Are you fucking retarded?

What 'ideology' you stupid fucking cunt, absolutely retarded, unironically off you low iq subhuman brown nigger scum

Hey aussie bro, did you know we were supposed to be unified? retardanon says so

They were labour camps where people died en masses as shit hit the fat in 44 to 45.

Jews jewing again. Anything to keep the farce going an remind the goys of the hall of cost.

apparently we're all the same person