Are women just more naturally left wing?

How do we get them to turn based!?

Attached: C4D2C495-7B20-45E9-8196-F6F2F3540824.png (1440x1440, 926.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Women/country/GB/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/GB/width/1242/height/1927/
youtube.com/watch?v=rxObkfSqmQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. They’re superior in terms of emotion IQ. If every nation was run by women leaders we would have peace

low IQs will do that

It is a feeling of inferiority that makes them identify with the left the same happens with the faggots.

raise them right

Post your tits love, girl in OP is also a Aussie

Attached: ED5719B9-C292-4477-B417-1C456F70C7AE.jpg (2005x1242, 250.31K)

woman are whatever they are told to be. right now the media and whats mainstream tells them to be left but they could easily be right if they were told to be

No evidence shows IQ differences in men and women, but it does show emotional IQ increases on average in women. Cope and seethe, defective chromosome.

we'd have non stop bitch fights.

Peace is overrated faggot.

Who is she

Women shouldn't be into politics, its a sign of mental illness and being an attention whore

tragikalila On TikTok

There are a few based women in history tho ngl, in mosleys fascist movement some of the most hardcore members were women.

Attached: F7C8D89E-69D9-4B5E-8854-A2904B28A3F0.jpg (1242x2181, 1.27M)

Women are naturally more easily convinced to go along with what they think is the current popular trend.

Your flag would be the new leaf.

Women can sustain higher pain levels than men on average. Only gingers beat both

Women are just more prone to social conditioning than men. Advertising agencies have done research on this decades ago. If you notice almost all dvertising targets women because men are skeptical by default and only become fanatics through demoralisation and psyops.

Woman react on emotions and are instinctively inclined to protect the weak ( babies)
Leftie rhetoric exploit emotions and female instincts

>How do we get them to turn based!?

Do as the lefties do
When you explain your viewpoint support it with sad stories of victims..

Attached: 1573611936956.jpg (640x337, 21.76K)

No such thing as emotional iq. You low iq retard

Lefties are weak and feminine, so yeah

take over mass media that decide whats popular

There is. Cry more, emotional Y chromosome.

You didn’t post your tits or ass yet, lm wondering why not?

Women can be really based on race and many other things. Liberals exploit the fact that women are supposedly weak and oppressed.

OP makes this thread multiple times a day. Discord trannies are posting female crossdressers this election cycle.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Women/country/GB/type/op/

Woman are naturally current thing supporters. Make BASED the current thing and you will be surprised. Only weak cunts and male feminists blame women on something, therefore they accept that woman acutally equivalent of males in their decisions.

Id rather constant war over my people being slowly ethnically replaced and living in cuck world ngl

Attached: B74A5F0D-7B74-4E87-BC72-B6E8B3DED99E.jpg (1242x1927, 860.2K)

Women can’t survive on their own, of course they are collectivist and thus left wing

It's just called not being retarded.
Right wingers want to restrict the freedom of women and minorities which is why they flock to leftism. Any right wing women is retarded (unless she advocates for the interests of her sex within a right wing framework).

Facts

Attached: 71737283.jpg (1080x702, 272.21K)

I’m not a tranny, I’m a straight guy who likes girls with short hair. Keep seething you faggot

>emotion IQ
Made up just to make women think they are valuable, literal nonsense.

(You)

>If every nation was run by women leaders we would have peace
What a God damned retarded. Women are inept and more than willing to send men to die

Yep.

Because:

For centuries men have died to avoid being cocksuckers, while women have sucked cocks to survive.

Women ALWAYS do what they think is the most socially acceptable. They are not naturally anything. The modern women is bombarded by TV and social media which gives them the impression that certain opinions are more socially acceptable than others. As an example women will go one social media complain about how white men are pure evil and then only date white men. The do not even see this as a contradiction, they always say what they think is the most socially acceptable.

>omg im such a empath uguu :DDD

Thinking of Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi..
I don’t think America would have peace, some of the worst politicians out here are women

The spiders have been hard on her over the years.

>leftism benefits women
You’re delusional, women won’t lose any rights under right wing government accept the “right” to murder unborn babies. Do you really think women are happy under liberalism? Where they get raped by shitskins, where 70% of all women are on anti depressants and anti anxiety medication?

You’re a leftist cuck faggot, kill yourself asap

Attached: BE4F1B04-DADA-49B7-9761-444A3A9AAE16.jpg (640x464, 57.1K)

Feelings don't solve problems retard

>How do we get them to turn based!?
Trash the social media cattle culture they are all trying to be a part of

Attached: drinkbleach.jpg (664x644, 70.83K)

Once we replace females with breedable android waifus, they'll at least become violently anti-technology and revert to a hunter gatherer mode with males ignoring them completely. As tedpilled anarcho-primitivists they will finally be accidentally kinda based.

peaceful creatures are prey animals

Attached: gul dukat.jpg (400x397, 22.06K)

Here's how many times you posted that picture in the last few days, usually with a low effort coffee post.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/GB/width/1242/height/1927/

Also
>muh minorities
Shitskins flooding into our countries destroying our right to a homeland and our natural right to self determine our destiny is the only restriction of freedom that’s occurring. Again, Kill yourself you faggot.

Attached: A1FCE096-D75B-4618-BB0B-3B8A3C37411F.jpg (518x620, 141.12K)

They are naturally more retarded, yes.

How is it low effort, I’m having real discussions about politics in my threads. I just use her picture because I find her hot, keep seething faggot.

if based mean wanting to be back in the kitchen living for a mediocre man then the answer is never

left is feminist fucking retards, is that simple

Faggot alert

I don’t know a single ‘right-winger’ who wants to restrict the rights of women, from what I can tell they all want freedom-loving cowgirls, ready to shoot guns, ride horse, and share based opinions.

And we’re not counting infanticide as women’s rights, anyone who calls abortion ‘woman’s rights’ is either completely ignorant to the actual process of abortion, or completely sick in the head.

Yeah exactly, murdering unborn babies is not a “right”, it’s a disgusting evil act.

Holy kys

You can't they evolved to get resources from men not to run countries. Most men are almost equally usless anyways

Feels vs reals

Lol nah. Equality in male female IQ average is an artifact of comparing IQs too early. Women develop faster. Same thing makes nurture look like it matters that much. Regardless, all the geniuses are male anyway basically because of fatter tails.

Emotional IQ is just facility with lies. Female brains have more of the brain matter associated with deception, despite having less brain overall.

Quantify Emotional IQ.
Women do what the crowd says to do.

We need to bring "hit tha bitch" back on the menu!
youtube.com/watch?v=rxObkfSqmQM

Attached: IMG_0141.jpg (655x527, 107.13K)

They'll go back as soon as their privileges are cut

>I don’t know a single ‘right-winger’ who wants to restrict the rights of women, from what I can tell they all want freedom-loving cowgirls, ready to shoot guns, ride horse, and share based opinions.
Yeah, because women advocated for their interests and right wingers conceded. Blacks did the same in the 60's and now right wingers can't get enough of muh based black man.
Your movement is weak and spineless.

Bring back tomboys

Attached: 1622138780474.jpg (1080x1055, 97.53K)

how does emotional IQ, or even regular IQ prevent corruption/lying? women are the better liars statistically, so i fail to see how your statement applies to the primary problem of corruption.