Untitled

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-28/danes-urged-to-take-shorter-showers-as-energy-crisis-worsens

EU literally becoming 3rd world, just to support hohols?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 9.58.41 AM.png (1122x1090, 657.46K)

On the plus side they'll get really good at Super Smash Bros

Not my problem. I'm not a woman.

we going back to simple living niggasssssss, sucks to suck though, can euros even use firewood? kek

>dry clothes outside
And where else should I keep my clothes drying? I didn't even know drying machines were a thing. It seems like a typical modern frivolity.

well what can you do? as if you are in any better situation, also giving billions to them

At least they have N95 masks

Attached: 1656419988287.webm (480x720, 2.97M)

western eu? probably need a Loicence(TM) thats impossible to get. eastern eu? all our wood was already cut or stolen without it being replanted, so there is none to use.

A-at least we owned Putler... r-right guys?

Anything is worth not sucking Russia's dick.

>dorm where I stayed during med school has one for the floor
Everyone uses it so I either had to go put my laundry in at 2.30AM or dry them the old fashioned way

Do we?

Bloomberg says you do so you do, what do you mean user

Weakness has a price. Not that fun to give up your colonies and import millions of invaders to decrease your resources

I always dry my clothes outside if the weather is good. It makes them last longer and somehow feels better when I wear it than when I put them in the dryer

Shut the fuck up Albeees. Go back to blowing Oatsngoats while his gf gets all her holes filled by BBC. Twitch ass losers

wait until people literally start freezing this winter

>Keeping your clothes outside
>by the time they are dry they are covered in pollen and spiders
No thank you.
Too many bugs in the US for that.

Dry clothes outside? How? do they have yards? Denmark looks like one of countries where the majority are in tiny apartments.

Always do the opposite of what jews suggest
I'm gonna take a 2hour gas shower right now

Attached: 1656194926812.jpg (748x740, 89.56K)

a lot of apts have clothes lines, and you can dry clothes inside

t. japan likes to air dry their clothes, even with dryers available

MAHAHAH EUROPOORS!

Attached: eurocope.png (225x225, 10.82K)