Muslims cowardly attack and kill a man because of a social media post. Hopefully this will soon start in Europe too

Muslims cowardly attack and kill a man because of a social media post. Hopefully this will soon start in Europe too.
litter.catbox.moe/rkqcmj.mp4

Attached: katuwas.png (720x720, 488.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmId2ZP3h0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we expect a Hindu chimpout? With a country as populous as India, this stuff must happen every week no?

what if that man was pro abortion and pro biden?

r u really on our side here is it just the enemy of my enemy is my frenn sorta thing?

The abrahamic religions are a plague of violence and misery on the mind of man.

hopefully
I'd like to see India full of Hindus and Europe full of Europeans, don't really want to see Muslim majority Europe

Reminder that this should happen to every single muslim in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=WmId2ZP3h0c

what did he write in the post

Low status people just looking for an excuse to enact violence on others. Guy had his own buisness, so now low status jealous plebs were given an excuse to cause harm.

You waifu a shit

allahu snackbar

he didn't write anything. Just said he supports Nupur Sharma - the woman who quoted quran and hadith and sent the entire islamic world into a seethe.

Indians love a good chimpout. They have mob violence all the time over there.

Checked and Based Brahmeen

No, multiculturalism works, what are you talking about bro it works c'mon guys please it works

why do muslims live in India when their have their own paki ethnostate?

>Muslims have been in India since the middle ages and they still act worse than animals and murder their neighbours
A bitter pill to swallow for all the retards in Europe who still think Muslims can be integrated.

Rest in peace to that man.

Attached: 1605728769861.webm (640x800, 2.92M)

>cowardly
The only cowards are the ones who do not fight back against an invading army.

Attached: 1654956700442.jpg (720x569, 34.7K)

i like u fren

So what’s next for Sweden? Are most of the Swedish still so cucked to accept more Muslim refugees? How is the integration going?

Last time I checked even if it stops they will reach 20% of the population sooner or later

Talk shit about Muhammad (PBUH) and pay the price. It's really that simple

we are in this together poobro

Hopefully it will, God willing.

The Hindi merchant fears the Muslim Chad. That much is true. The rest of you cowards will know your place now, inshallah. Allah ackbar.

is it true a lot of indians think they are white, because in Canada they always give me a brotherly look and I don't know why

Love the "NASA" shirt, as if we will be going to space when Muslims are the majority

If the west is to survive, we need warriors, not cowards. Pacifism is not a virtue.

this is your future

Attached: 7495E233-1BC9-45BD-96E5-4458EBB85832.jpg (1200x628, 116.52K)

Reject the cross and organized religions, they are evil.
Accept the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Attached: Yeshua.png (242x244, 158.52K)

Hindus are morons of the highest order. Even after "independence" do you think there are any pindus who are capable to defend against muslim or anglo invasion?

It should've been the first job of pindu society to man up and create men who can attack, expand, recapture and defend. But pindus being useless pindus are low IQ and useless morons. Islam is a massive upgrade over pinduism. At least they keep their women in line. Pindus let their women roam free and study whereas muslim woman make 5 babies by the time they are 30. Pindu woman is still a confused childless moron searching for a CEO/manager to marry at 30.

So fuck your civilization. Islam is superior and it will win. Simply because they know how to keep their women in line.

> muzzies repeatedly attack innocent people.
> hurr durr evil abrahamic religions

I like how it's never just them being subhuman. Always have to attack Christians as well. Fucking subhuman scum

dont put up with those muslim niggers friend. Give them an inch they take a mile, and then they behead you in your own home for not raping children.

Genesis 17:10-12
t. Abrahamic one and only god

Poo in the loo

>french gets upset

Attached: france colonized.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

>t. Abrahamic one and only god
Yes, but the scripture and dogma directing the behavior of each of the major forks of Abraham are vastly different. You are intentionally being misleading by lumping them together, satan.