Scottish Independence

The SNP have put forward a date of October 19th, 2023, as the date for a second referendum on Scottish Independence.

Attached: 1411132.jpg (1920x1200, 391.46K)

As a Belfastanon, I wholeheartedly support the Scots due to the level of seething this will create.

Attached: 22141271_888836681282689_2642593000408001228_n.jpg (400x646, 47.58K)

we voted to stay fair and square we deserve to be stuck with those english wanks

I have put forth October the 18th for an English referendum.
We will leave before you do.

There's a relatively strong argument that the only reason the last one failed was reassurances that Scotland wouldn't be dragged out of the EU. The outright failure of Brexit and the everlasting incompetence and corruption of the Tory party could very easily have fucked that.

These islands are fucked anyway, might as well make English boys rage a bit.

Attached: 45564881_1145616622271359_6868564364652183552_n.jpg (500x381, 17.99K)

Wouldn't he elites seethe more if England left the UK?

Has anybody bothered to inform the Welsh of happening?They’ll have to stay to turn the lights off or smth?

I would be very happy if you willingly got the fuck out of Ireland. Britain's up to yourself.
Elites don't care and don't voice their concerns about things like this. But semi-elites do, and will, as will the retarded braying masses of engurland.

I don't really care whether yous leave or not but 3/4 of my grandparents were born in scotland so you better give me a fucking scottish passport if and when

t. angloid

WTF are you on about Brexit has been really good so far.

Good, based England is better off.

Attached: F19CD95F-C659-4EF5-B475-47D213717077.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

>Has anybody bothered to inform the Welsh of happening?They’ll have to stay to turn the lights off or smth?

Wales will be the last country in the UK on its own.

>I would be very happy if you willingly got the fuck out of Ireland
Ive never even been to Ireland. Probably never will.
Or Scotland for that matter.

cant really do 2 out of 3 stuff in 10 year span.

appears unserious

sup rabbi

>just keep voting until you get the result you want
do scotfags really?

Good for banter, maybe. A shitshow everywhere else.
Unquestionably. There are a fuckload of literal English MPs who have Irish passports through dubious relations, which is grim. You'll get it alright.

Much like Kazakhstan and USSR

England and wales would be fine, Scotland on the other hand will economically be ruined.

>T. WelshMan

Attached: Hadrian wall.png (2138x1264, 2.25M)

Scotland and Ireland are rightful British clay. Fuck your independence movements.

You were speaking collectively with "we" referring to England leaving. I was speaking to "you", referencing British rule in NI.
Argument is that the last referendum was won with assurances re:brexit that were immediately binned. That said, it's not really that outrageous. If the Union is "voluntary", people should be allowed to leave.

Once NI has a border poll, there's one every 7 years lul

Attached: 17880607_799461756886849_7160823879033461787_o.jpg (750x960, 119.53K)

Its sillyness. We want to keep the Queen and the pound but all the other stuff will be decided by the Germans and French in Brussels.

What a joke, just keep voting till you get the result you want, either unilaterally or just shut up, Scotish Nationalism is gayer than Irish nowadays.

Bon succès à vous.

>just keep voting
Retard argument, you should know that. There's no reason that 1 unsuccessful referendum should be the end of it, particularly when the mandate of pro-independence parties increased last election. Also
>gayer than Irish nationalism
Irish Republicanism hasn't really changed much in the last century. It's never been in charge. The Republic of Ireland is a husk of a nation founded on a British dominion-dunno why you think there'd be anything other than corruption and nonces on offer.

Attached: 23379993_909319529234404_5502690967893662870_n.jpg (766x960, 101.06K)

>Good for banter, maybe. A shitshow everywhere else.

Ive heard you have to join a different queue in the airport sometimes. Thats about the worst of it.
But on the plus side we have national sovereignty...

it would be cool but scotland would just become an EU-Nato globovassal moreso than it already is. Look at Ireland for example. They won independence by blood and ended up just importing millions of niggers and promoting faggot shit anyway

Its just a variation of a very left party with an anachronistic international policy that no one really takes seriously.

Without the Scots Labour is finished the next day so expect the whole establishment to quash this as trivial sentiment poll with little participation unlike last time.

Without legal approval? Good luck little nippy lmao

lol

>You were speaking collectively with "we" referring to England leaving. I was speaking to "you", referencing British rule in NI.
Thats up to the people of Nothern Ireland.
As far as I can tell, the entire argument from people with UK derangement syndrome is that they dont like us telling them what to do.

Attached: 1654090674300.png (615x621, 419.37K)

My wife and daughter are over in Glasgow. I am here doing my visa run so I can rejoin them. Having traveled through the UK I support this. The Scottish people are wholly different from the English and a lot of work has been done to make this transition a reality. When I would go to the grocery store as an example all food available was Scottish products with few exceptions. All my meat at the butchers comes from Scottish farms and all my milk comes from Scottish cows. I personally support independence and think would be proud to be a part of something like that.

As an Englisman, ill help you build the wall.

Scotland won't be able to join the EU after, budget deficit is too high and it will only go up with independence.
Joining in spite of that would make EU candidates kick up a fuss as they're ignoring their own rules.

Go suck start a shotgun

I always think of the quebec referenda when people talk about scottish independence. I've heard that it basically permanently killed the movement when the second one didn't pass, even though it was close. same could happen with scot indyref2

I went to Scotland once on a stopover. The cabin crew suggested we all go out and club it. I had no option. It was that or one of their B&Bs. I figured it'd be safer on the streets. For the first time ever I saw the Scotch in their natural habitat, and it weren't pretty. I'd seen them huddling in stations before, being loud but… this time I was surrounded. Everywhere I went it felt like they were watching me; fish-white flesh puckered by the Highland breeze; tight eyes peering out for fresh meat; screechy, booze-soaked voices hollering out for a taxi to take 'em halfway up the road to the next all-night watering hole. A shatter of glass; a round of applause; a sixteen-year-old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer, bairns looking on, chewing on potato cakes. I ain’t never going back… not never.

>Scotland won't be able to join the EU after, budget deficit is too high and it will only go up with independence.
Maybe they could get in a war with Russia and be fast tracked that way.

>Scottish people are wholly different from the English
not really. Northumberland / Cumbrians have more in common with lowland Scots than lowland Scots do with highlanders. Genetically and linguistically.

same would have happened in ireland whether they became independent or not