Ahem.. G..GUYS?

Attached: 1649773677657.webm (320x456, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp5w0Iev9jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N

Wrap a rock in copper sheeting and throw at the train powerline

The reason Jewish people love niggers and democracy is because that's how you destroy America the fastest to their benefit.

Attached: democracy_requires_ethnic_homogeniality.png (500x531, 131.41K)

Would aluminum foil work? The household stuff used in the kitchen, specifically

youtube.com/watch?v=Lp5w0Iev9jE

who would let a homeless person do this to them? if a bum snatches your food, kick the shit out of them. What are they gonna do?

nyc?

>pussy mutt just lets him take it away
ahahahha, a race of pussified cucks

Based nigger claiming reparations from a soilent faggot.

Just wait for him to crawl back into his tent then start stomping it out, what's the issue?

For an inferior race they sure do bully you yanks a whole lot

well, they are in his house.

>What are they gonna do?
bite you? Im not gonna risk catching AIDS for a sandwich

Based law of jungle nigger. He unconciously follows Ted Kaczynski

is this moscow or beijing?

what? the man was trying to sleep

Take public transit they said

Weak faggot. Should have spilled some nigger blood there.

lol.
Hey faggot feds, when you people start doing you job for once and day of the rope fix all this?

Why wouldn't he kick the bums head when he sat back down? You can see his shadow in the tent. Sitting duck.

Immigration is being used as a biological weapon.

Do NOT do this. It will create copper sulfite vapors and kill the local bird population.

Too thin.

really tho, why is a girl in the tent with him? this is ny right?

lol it literally looks like the behavior of a monkey or gorilla
they are literally returning to monke

Attached: 1472566468508.jpg (319x320, 16K)

>who would let a homeless person do this to them?
that cucked s()yboy apparently, I wish I knew where he lived I'd kill him myself

Both were niggers you retarded abbo.

kek this is that same subway nigger that shit in the jannie's mop bucket

Imagine letting someone taking your food from your hand, and you not doing anything. Americans without their guns.

>you live in congrete jungle, but havent figured out how to survive in the jungle

Aww yeaa dis is new york

Attached: picture-frame-theres-deadass-no-food-house-so-have-fry-up-them-timbs.jpg (640x625, 60.25K)

same guy

Attached: subway-nigger.webm (726x720, 2.87M)

Could be.

Attached: 1623171135474.webm (352x640, 1.19M)

>returning to
They never left it.

Dude he's a sitting duck inside that tent. Just stomp the shit out of it with him inside until the train stops, and there's nothing he can do. Nigger thinks he can just steal and that's that because he's on base or whatever? hahaha fuck him

it's a hassle free way out - shouldn't be done, but I do understand it
let's assume you get in a brawl over sandwich with some smelly nigger. Let's assume you even win. Now you smell too, you have a report to the police to fill and your day is ruined.

Since when did Any Forums want democracy?

It's NYC, they'd probably send you to jail for bothering the noble street person

this looks like some nightmare dystopia shit.

okay cool, now you go to prison for assault for a sandwich

almost positive it is kek

staged and fake

why are yall so obsessed with cars?? we need to ban cars and just use clean efficient public transportation

Attached: 1588898130605.jpg (1600x2348, 998.78K)

It's called unplanned donation in liberal circles

well you see the last time we killed a nigger the whole country lost its mind

Nigger York City

Fuck'n Wilson, if he just sat down properly none of this would happen. Why is he always like that?

>Nigger thinks he can just steal
not just thinks, he can really do it and mutts wont do shit lol

Lmao the absolute state. I saw a post recently claiming that homeless guy is supposedly an actor. If I remember it correctly, there was a video of two joggers fighting in the street, and the old homeless guy was in the background taking a shit and wiping his ass with a leaf. Someone in that thread said he was really a comedian or actor, that these videos are fake. I don't know, it looks pretty real to me, but this could have been a prank with sandwich guy in on the joke

Least he did not used floor as toilet.

Bloody sensible Krauts.

Learn to read memeflaggot

I

>I'M A MAN, HE FINNA DISRESPEC ME I'LL FOLD HIM!

It's not fucking worth it, duke nukem. He was significantly bigger than the victim, he has nothing to lose so he might have a shiv ready to go at the drop of a hat, let's say you are confident and you still win, you will probably also go to jail, media will call you racist, your life will get canceled. Or you could just alert the authorities and the bum loses his air conditioned tent house.

Why this never happenes to me. I take a S-Bahn here in Berlin instead of going by car, just for the chance to see stuff like that happen. For the opportunity to proceed a little nigger or a turk. But it's always 12yo kids doing shit and proceeding them would mean jail time for sure. :(

You god damn subhuman!
If he did anything to your fellow ape the beast system would have come down on him.

Don't you love diversity goyim?

Attached: Don't worry.jpg (671x1024, 88.97K)

When I was a little I look up to America but now I want that country to burn.

A nigger in nyc. I live thousands of miles from that.