Why are women and reddit so mad over abortion? Is it really that hard to just not have sex Any Forums?

Why are women and reddit so mad over abortion? Is it really that hard to just not have sex Any Forums?

Attached: __mordred_and_mordred_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_tonee__b63486dd6bbc20b99e0d6fb46bb4bcdf.jpg (1344x1500, 763.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>birth control fails
>condoms fail
>the life of the mother could be in jeopardy (for example, if you get a cancer diagnosis you need to begin chemo immediately, but chemo kills the baby).

Need I say more?

Attached: 1654216690772.jpg (3053x3681, 694.58K)

Reminder that abortion is satanic child sacrifice.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: Catholics Beware v4.jpg (1741x3829, 2.7M)

legislation returning to the state control is a death blow for totalitarian leftoids because it means they have to infiltrate a billion small governments in the USA instead of 7 or 8 important systems to force their horseshit on everyone unilaterally.

decentralizing govt power is like injecting raw hyperaids into the asshole of globalism

The solution to all those things is to literally just NOT have sex. Its that simple

Attached: 1653229087738.jpg (600x888, 154.6K)

> pro choice women: ‘you can’t just tell us to be abstinent to avoid pregnancy! It’s not that simple!’

> also pro choice women: ‘if abortion is banned we’re going on a sex strike to prevent pregnancy’

I don’t think they’re capable of understanding a world where people refrain from having unprotected sex with strangers

Any Forums finds it incredibly easy to not have sex
females filter Any Forums like Elden Ring filters Any Forums

Funny that not even you can come up with a valid argument for abortion.

it's meaningless noise anyway
the jab sterilized most of them

Dont have sex if you arent ready to have a child.
I dont expect you to understand that because you are an obese troon.

this unit cannot get pregnant, i dont think the left allows men to have an opinion about abortion

>memeflag, namefag and feels the need to show his pass
Literally not even going to read that, kill yourself

it's not something he has to worry about
he's an abomination with no skin in it other than hoping troon enabling narcissists return the favor when it's his turn to screech about his right to show children his surgical wound in public bathrooms again

They are whores that derive their sense of self worth from the amount of sex they have, and they're reckless and stupid which is why they treat abortion as a contraceptive. They are literally too dumb to use the morning after pill or a condom. It could be argued that abortion is good because you don't want these evil, stupid people passing on their genes, but it's also evil because mothers are killing their children and doctors are taking human lives. Either perspective is valid, but I'm personally in favor of overturning Roe v. Wade because it enrages these evil, vapid whores.

Attached: woman posting.jpg (1025x1280, 159.15K)

Are girls way more horny than guys? All of these females are admitting they get creampied by random dudes on a regular basis and can’t restrain themselves from stopping even though its going to be more harmful than ever.

>creepy anime picture
Kys tranny

yeah, just do anal, or to be even safer just be gay.
Guys are cuter and smarter anyway.
especially if your state congress is talking about doing some stupid shit like making condoms or the pill illegal. The state is honestly just tacitly encouraging us to get railed by men since there's no chance of pregnancy.
Heterosexual sex will soon be so risky it might as well be illegal

Attached: ooo.png (314x613, 467.56K)

women are children, reddit are simps

>creepy
Normalfag repellent. Also anime website, kys

Attached: 1616203432927.jpg (1364x2048, 314.83K)

What if I want america to burn and do not care about anyone here?
I used to care about this country. I used to think it was because I was a good, moral person.
Then I left the US. I laid with a 14 yo girl in south america with green eyes.
As I sat there, accepted and loved back for the first time in my life, I realized america is a satanic country. Not that I am religious, but controlling people, making them degrade themselves and hurt others by promising them love in return, and then giving them only suffering is synonymous with how Satan behaves in christian mythology.
So let it burn. I look at my blue and green eyed children everyday and realize that america steals the happiness I have from people all over the world with its militarism. I hope the chimpouts continue until america is nothing but a steaming pile of rubble and excrement.

yeah but then you have to worry about fagpox

atleast it's a treatable or manageable std, unlike pregnancy.

Sodomy will be made illegal with death after its overturned, tick tock tranny your time is running out. I'll move to America and take your place, what then faggot? What will you do?

>the slovenian mordred poster again

Attached: coomer.jpg (187x250, 8.55K)

I think you need to lay off the cooming user

Attached: 1626380737066.jpg (1000x1500, 465K)

>Is it really that hard to just not have sex Any Forums?
For normies? Yes.
For the kissless virgins on Any Forums? No.

Attached: images - 2022-05-11T225757.100~2.jpg (693x429, 48.82K)

> Is it really that hard to just not have sex Any Forums?
Apparently, yeah, abstinence statistically doesn't work. Turns out everything in your body is compelling you to reproduce but we live in a society where having kids is too expensive and inconvenient.

>NOOOO you can't just make it harder for me to be a sloot!

Attached: 3k8426s851b11.jpg (782x784, 76.34K)

No theyre mad because women are having another “rights problem” i know some women genuinely dont care about abortions its just that they think they’re stripped from some sort of right when literally its demonic behavior to kill your child. They think a man is trying to have power over their lustful bodies

>is too expensive and inconvenient.
oh nooooo not my netflix!
not my heckin vacationrinos!
eat some lentils, it beats being dead.

Attached: aborted gf.png (723x550, 186.55K)