Miyamoto is Secretly Trying to Redpill You

The intro to Star Fox: Zero shows that Lylat is strictly segregated. The dogs hang out with the dogs. The cats hang out with the cats. The birds with birds. The frogs for frogs. Rabbits-rabbits etc.

And yet, they still come together to make a better world. They work together, they fight together, they study together, and even are lifelong close friends with each other, but they NEVER EVER racemix. It isn't even a consideration that they would.

All of you could learn a thing or two from this since every single one of you is secretly a racemixing globohomo yellow fever cocksucker

Attached: file.png (1274x664, 612.51K)

kys, seriously.

They may not racemix with eachother but I will racemix with every one of them.

Based

it definitely is

>They never racemix
The screenshot you posted is literally a mixed race couple with a child

They're both canine

they are both dogs you fucking midwit dumbass. Those two dogs are like the difference between a Slav and a Frog. They have different genes but they are still white. Those two are different breeds but they are still dogs

Race mixers are lunatics and their mixed spawn are victims of the parent’s degeneracy

Attached: 477BE739-9087-4BDE-8580-34C8BCDF3A2F.jpg (721x702, 348.66K)

>anime furry shit
no

based Quagmire

dude this clearly isnt a furry thread. go be skitzo some place else

Yes it is

>still white
Fuck you. All mixers should be hanged, you included. Muh frogs are similar to slavs (not even an ethnic group). Disgusting.

guess we'll just have to ignore you. It's obvious you are a racemixer and are salty at getting called out

and those two dogs are similar. You are looking at it from a human perspective. Those two are canines and their fur/ears dont make them incompatible. You are talking about super-selection which again would entail only fucking your ethnic group rather than only your race

I would racemix with the female dogs and cats and birds in your show yes, that is true.

so you were projecting as i suspected

>fucking your ethnic group rather than only your race
Yes, that was my point. It applies to most of not all traits. I appreciate your understanding.

I don't think you fully understand what projecting means but sure

so you think mixing with the French is disgusting, can you explain why?

would you breed a golden retriever with a pitbull you stupid retarded fuck? no you wouldnt, you are low IQ and should be stoned to death

It seems to be the case that even within the 'canid sphere' the subspecies are generally not mixing either. The foxes, wolves, and dogs are only cavorting with each other but they are similar enough to be around each other in the same social space

Attached: file.png (1267x663, 741.55K)

go fuck yourself nigga

I don't consider French themselves disgusting. I am just fully against the dilution of nations. Russians should stay Russians, French should stay French, blonde should stay blonde, etc. Jealousy is what has been the reason for destruction of civilizations numerous times.

and the commie shows himself to be a kike pawn as always

I dont agree with this at all and i think you are partially crazy for supporting such a thing

spotted the kike

so you will never mix with a Korean even though you are both the same race?

Post nose, kike

ok?

in the background you can see a cat. She is uncomfortable and looks like she is trying to tell the angry dog that she is just passing through