Are there any girls out there who haven't been abused before?

Literally every single girl I've ever dated has either been abused or sexually assaulted by an ex before. Their ex bf's are always either abusive, manipulative, crazy stalkers, rapists etc....Like I've never heard an outside girl say "yeah we broke up amicably because we just weren't feeling it, but he's a nice guy overall".

Are there any girls out there who HAVEN"T been abused before? Like is this some sort of new age right of passage for them to date these sorts of men on purpose so they can have a "story" or a "past" or a "reason" for their mental health issues?

90% percent of the guys I know irl are normal good guys, but according to them 99% of men are abusive. Are they actively seeking these sorts of men out?

The women in my family have always dated nice guys, if they broke up it's because they just didn't see a future with them not because they "hit" them or were "abusive" or were "stalkers" or some other shit like that. None of the women in my family have mental health issues because of an ex. So I know these sorts of girls exist but I can't find even one.

But every single women I date, no matter how educated and high class they seem, always has "ptsd" and "mental issues" because of how an "ex treated them".

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM TIRED OF THIS CONSTANT BULLSHIT!

Attached: 1637631773003.jpg (1080x1350, 208.04K)

literally every single girl youve ever dated has told every guy they fucked after you that YOU were the abuser, the manipulator, the crazy stalker and those men are wondering the same thing about you, that you are thinking about their 99% of past dates

Attend church
Confound the gangstalkers
Rescue the maiden
Simple as

Attached: 9vj2odelu7c71.jpg (833x1280, 100.18K)

Post her tits if you got em

women fall for alpha males and one of the traits of alpha males is being dangerous
all forms of sexual fetishes circle around some form of abuse
thats why you never let women choose their partners
it always destroys society and civilization as whole

Attached: 1569657600036.jpg (1469x1323, 492.1K)

What is your gf going to tell you cuck? "I let Chad do what he wanted with me". Or, "left them because I got bored". They make up the traumatic parts because they are "splitting"(in psychological terms) in order to get over their break up and also get over lying to you about it.

You are just the beta that they rebound with after things didn't work out with Chad. Do you think all these women would tell you this openly? Let alone admit they engage in this type of neurotic behavior to themselves? Where they are angels that can do no wrong?

Attached: 1514781202914.gif (460x426, 707.07K)

They'll only remember the "absusers" and have already forgotten that any normal guy even existed. Keep in mind that you're dealing with a demographic of women that fetishisize being a victim

Women rewrite history. I’m not sure why you’re asking pol about this, but most of the women you dated probably made up lies to themselves about their exes afterwards to justify all the degeneracy they once enjoyed with them.

I've only had two actual girlfriends because of this reason. My first experience was supposedly cheated on/manipulated/abused/raped by every boyfriend they had before me. My current gf says she was raped/beaten by by her two most recent exs but when I've gone and privately spoken to them when they didn't know I was dating her they said it just didn't work out. But one thing is that her ex before me is 6'3 220lbs and she says he punched her in the face as hard as he could frequently. She is 5'2 115. If this mother fucked were to punch with even half as much force as he could put out she'd probably have a traumatic brain injury on the spot. She's cheated on me once and thinks I don't know I just haven't broken it off yet because she would probably fucking kill her self and I really don't want to live with that burden. Why do women do this? I mean She's a solid 9.5 I don't get why they feel the need to fucking lie about shit like that.

Attached: Screenshot_20220619-095405_Twitter.jpg (720x1600, 340.59K)

All my exes have called me the most evil man in the world. They just move gaqlighting and making drama. Shell also call you an abuser. Thats why i dont bother anymore, the line is too thin between lying to themselves and lying to your family / children / the police.

The worst part is, they crave the abuse. Life if you actually abused them, then youd be remembered fondly instead of as an abuser. Their head is completely backwards, is really ficked up nowadays you cant smack sense into them, same shit with children look how its turning out , vapid narcissistic shit heads.

Most of them are exaggerating and the ones that aren't deserved it. You have to put a bitch in her place or she'll cheat on you.

Women are insane, the last twitter thot I dated spent 2 weeks at my place, no complaints, fucked every day, then the next week she sends me this tldr essay about how I traumatised her and she wants to break up. I never even raised my voice at her. She also told me a rape story early on, but after her little freakout I'm sure she just made that up too.

because these are all made up BS story
they have to invent some abuse to justify their break up because "his dick got boring after a while" sounds like an awful reason to terminate a relationship.

also. cunts love drama

>Literally every single girl I've ever dated has either been abused or sexually assaulted by an ex before
lies

>be me
>wife wants to share with me this horrible trauma from he childhood
>she breaks down in tears
>I console her
>blah blah blah blah
>dads friend put his hand on her knee
>she claims to have been sexually assaulted

they just love attention and this is just one of many ways to get it and nobody is giong to call them on it

Every friend I had growing up was molested. So was I.

>Literally every single girl I've ever dated
stopped reading right there
you havent dated anyone, you are posting kpop on Any Forums
go out

Chinks are ugly

Most of them haven't been abused. they just make it up for attention and to "fit in"

>Literally every single girl I've ever dated has either been abused or sexually assaulted by an ex before.

Because they gravitate to that type of man, which is what you most likely are. You will most likely end up beating them and raping them too.

>My current gf says she was raped/beaten by by her two most recent exs but when I've gone and privately spoken to them when they didn't know I was dating her they said it just didn't work out.
You should break up with her. She wanted a hero and you are not him.

Hate the player not the game.

Feminism and hypergamy in the social and legal system is the cause.

Women have better careers than men, unlimited options in dating because of this. Women have no shame in telling you how they fucked over another man because they know you don't have a choice to refuse. If you refuse to date them, they'll find another man simp in 10 minutes exactly like you.

Women lie. Simple as.

they ALL LIE
they claim rape constantly.
they get approval when they do.

Abuse leads to sympathetic behavior. This means abuse leads to attention. I never understood why some cultures killed the woman for being raped, but now I understand. They aren't killing her for being raped; this approach is the only one that prevents women from crying rape for attention.

ok mgbutu

user, that means those girls are abusive assholes. Like attracts like.

Nigga you stoopid

it's so they can have a justification for acting like an absolute guttercunt later
>i cheated on you because i was scared and it's his fault and your fault