Lewis Hamilton called a NIGGR by F1 Brazilian Legend

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 14.36.58.png (1466x1143, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_TuaUTsdTk
youtu.be/JeLK9UftveA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: selfportrait.png (660x1000, 820.87K)

good

>is a nigger
>gets called a nigger
all is right

Based Piquet

Nelson Piquet makes Lewis Hamilton look like Bruce Jenner.

he's rich and retired. he simply doesn't give a fuck.

Based.

Who?

imagine having father in law like that

he is a nigger though

neguinho = little black man. if he wanted to call you a nigger he would have called you a criolo, seu bandido filho da puta.

the brazilians on sp said the word he used is not really racist. i think it was neguino which translates to little black guy.

His money would be nigglets property one day.

Based

Attached: For you.gif (480x320, 808.55K)

Old vroom vroom man calls younger vroom vroom man nigger.

Kek. What? I don't follow f1 since the monkey got forcememed to victory. Redpill me

Isn't "negro" black in Portuguese? I don't think this should be an issue.

I guess you could call Nelson Piquet a... vroomer.

I hereby declare Brazil a White nation

America has spoken

>neguinho
kek, can any hues confirm that means nigger and has the same impact
youtube.com/watch?v=S_TuaUTsdTk

Attached: golden kek.jpg (800x800, 137.32K)

so, niglet?
Based vroomer Piquet

Incredibly based.

>expecting *ngloids to understand different cultures, and language nuances while speaking the easiest language in history

Why did you spell it NIGGR, op?

>Vroomer
lmao

Piquet has always been a professional shit stirrer.
Also his overtake on Senna FROM THE OUTSIDE is perhaps the best overtake in the history of F1.

Attached: 1586972706300.webm (750x592, 2.95M)

is bot
>
many such cases

majority, if not all, usually go to elder son or most competent son.

Based

how is the nigger good at f1? Any Forums told me niggers are worthless??

kind of, its more of a slang and we use it for everybody and anything, and only a privileged affirmative action english pet nigger to think about calling a fucking brazilian a racist. give me a break you fucking kike.

If Piquiet is hurt whatsoever we're going to be burning down every black neighborhood in Atlanta.

Attached: 1621558407607.jpg (498x499, 195.45K)

redpill me on this dude

Attached: criolo.jpg (200x353, 10.79K)

same as ukranians winning everything lately

Typical negrito crying about romance language structures.

Kek

No it doesn't. You can call even a white guy "neguinho". The problem is that Brazilian woke left is desperate to import the US victim culture, so they pretend there is a portuguese equivalent for "nigger".

hes not good, hes just had the fastest car all of his career

Attached: 20220417_191020.jpg (852x443, 47.67K)

Nearly as good as G. Villeneuve's fight against Arnou
>youtu.be/JeLK9UftveA

It's on everywhere.
The Polish language had a perfectly good word for negro, murzyn (from Maur, Moor).
It was neutral and in use since the fucking middle ages.
Recently they deemed it "racist" and they even censored old nursery rhymes with that word.

neguinho is nothing near nigger, we don't have a word for that, even crioulo as mentioned here doesn't have the same impact. nigger in pt-br would need an adjective to intone hatred, like CRIOULO/PRETO DO CARALHO. I call my black frens negão/neguinho/nego all the time and it's perceived, as intended, as a fond adjective. fucking sjws man...

>criolo
Creole? Is that offensive?
>seu bandido filho da puta.
bandit son of a whore?
"chupa meu pau filho da puta" - what I learned from Brazilian frens playing WoW

boop boop beep bop i've been found out

My goodness what a massive crime against humani… television and the totalitarian rule of brainwashing rats.
The black is proving what a low retard it is. The media are committing a real crime against humanity as usual with a hypocritical racially motivated attack on an innocent person based in a power exercise.
Media need to be executed (no joke) globalist colonists need to leave.
If that smelly nog was burning i’d make no attempt to put it out as it’s earned it.
>I’m a massive victim
Screams the millionaire. While piling into his victim along with the worst criminals who ever existed.

Yes, negro is just the black color in spanish, portuguese and old italian. Negro just meant black man in the USA, too. Without a specific negative connotation.

lets say that my soon to be here black girlfriend wont mind at all when I call her minha criolinha linda altough im smoother than that so yea. brazil was born with a multi racial reality, we dont know what racial hatred is as a society. class divisions though... maybe this is why nigger ham a ton wants to help his kike masters get some more loosh on the atmosphere from where there is none? fuck yoooooou pet niggeeeeeeeeer