Is Tariq becoming red pilled?

Is Tariq becoming red pilled?

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1541530422949007360

Attached: ScreenHunter 3064.png (592x710, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVg8_r1kzbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's an admitted black nationalist and black supremacist

>best to abort them before they grow up to be criminals
Unironically based libtards.

Get back on that Democratic plantation, Blackman. They know what’s best for you.

Attached: C67ED1DF-8E9D-49B8-B28F-B026255022A1.jpg (986x1580, 837.42K)

It's amazing how dumb niggers are that most don't see how blatantly racist to their face liberals are

No he is a black supremacist who doesn't want a single black baby aborted.

Tariq is a giga-nigga and an accomplished troll. I wish someone would buck break him.

hes an al sharpton wannabe race pimp

absolutely based
i might need to become a democrat so i can reveal my power level in safety

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

why do so many american blocks have that gap tooth

no free dental care. i know a couple people who couldnt afford braces when they were kids so now they have a few insecurities

He’s probably the most blackpilled nigger out there. He sees what the Jew is doing to blacks like whites.

>I wish someone would buck break him.
Jared Taylor already did

youtube.com/watch?v=fVg8_r1kzbw

I agree about killing nigger babies, but draw the line at actual white children ever dying. We were so close to unity with the Dems on this one, if it was just Killnigger Hatefuck and not abortion, we would be brothers in arms

Attached: BF25702C-A907-4F58-9F64-125C0A661EC1.jpg (1070x475, 164.7K)

>implying that niggers are astronomically over-represented in the justice system

Attached: mostly--black_homicides.jpg (631x1104, 329.18K)

Add some redpills about illiteracy

He’s literally a Black Nazi. He hates us all and wants to genocide us

It's called "diastema", and I've read that it's genetic, and due millennia of body modification -- an obsession with accentuating symmetry in otherwise simian aesthetics.

This is plausible, given how heavily tribal niggers modify their monkey mugs... However, I'm unsure as to how this explains non-niggers with pronounced gap teeth... Some level of nigger interbreeding in lineal past?

Attached: blacknigger.jpg (655x543, 30.66K)

>Are these people insane?
Picrel is a man.
Yes, these people are insane.

>Oy vey!
>You niggers have to support abortion to prevent the mass incarceration of your people!
>You honkeys have to support abortion to prevent the demographic replacement of your people!
Schlomo has a 6 million very good reasons why literally everyone on the entire Earth needs to support child sacrifices to Moloch

Attached: 8384923.jpg (524x660, 36.47K)

Who woulda thought this broken buck would be a voice of reason

Broken clocks are right occasionally. Democrats are pushing black people to support RvW simply because they know the ultimate consequence for rising % blacks. If they thought niggerfatigue is a barely manageable problem now, imagine what its going to be like in 15 years.

more like the fight for BBQ

Tariq is based. No, not the based black man meme. Like, actually based. If more black men acted like him, and not like fucking niggers, then Zionism in North America would be doomed. However, I do believe the monkey like behavior is inherent to the race. I wonder what phenotype Tariq is. Highly doubt he's a southern slave mix mutt monkey.

Attached: 1629044098439.jpg (613x640, 145.62K)

When fully redpilled, he'll change his name to Tariq Nasneed

America was 87% White before Roe V Wade, it makes no demographic dent since for over a century now the Black Population has generally been stagnant, often since they have less light span due to a worse lifestyle.

People find this hard to believe but this is why joining the army was the best thing that ever happened to me I hate saying it, but dental care, food, a bed, I arrived and won the lotto.

He's the product of the White Holy Spirit enabling a buck to give birth. A miracle of a birth.

>Some random nigger has an opinion on social media.
Powerful.

Attached: twitter tyrone.png (1045x1339, 423.72K)