"The left can't me-"

I hope this pops up in you Chud's head next time you feel like spreading your "The Left Can't Meme" disinformation. This is literally the perfect meme.

>Punches Up
>Tears down the inflated self-ego of a dictator
-Bashes the Fash
-Few words

This is literally the perfect meme, sorry Chuds, no refunds on your pepes.

Attached: 附件.jpg (1024x768, 121.93K)

what's with the nose

>I hope
so you'll do nothing?

The fact you even have to label it PUTIN is a dead giveaway the message isn't clear at all. Literally the worst fucking meme on the planet. see me after class.

>Punches up
Of all the leftisms I hate, the notion that somethings are too sacred to be criticized is the worst.

>the skeleton is jewish.

Pretty good OP

that's biden, right?

Cool it with the antisemitism bub

Attached: 1652413226334.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

Why do all threads with the word Chud in the OP have 1pbtid?

>punches up
You faggots and your MUH RULES OF LE HUMOR are so embarrassing

Attached: tranny face.jpg (680x690, 113.18K)

odd isnt it the left said not a fucking word when bush did the same to iraq because unlike Ukraine it was for the glory of israel so shhh goyim you say nothing

it's also hypocritical and plain retarded
this board is called politically INCORRECT for a reason. if anything, we/the right are always punching up.
leftards just have that much cognitive dissonance going on.

i don't even get it

It's a Nixon reference you retarded political illiterates
also: I entirely renounce the Talmud and hate the OP image

>filename

wait they're doing a nixon parody? they are up their own ass with a reference that old.

>wah you can't just not recognize my recycled jew meme from decades ago
you will never be a real political satirist

You really should know your own History, fellow freedom citizen

as in 'i am not a crook'?
how exactly is that comparable to the current situation? cant blame them for not noticing.

NO I will NOT Tolerate antisemitism on my thread. Putin is NOT Jewish but Zelensky IS! It's an insult to the Jewish people for you to try to link Putin in with them when Putin is a literal fascist and the closest thing to Hitler we've seen in the 21st century. We are all in this together and we stand for Ukraine!

Had a nice laugh. I assume this is a satirical post, well done. I rarely seen a worse meme

Attached: 44D0312D-2E6C-46CF-A842-3A7DF709BDB4.gif (400x216, 1.17M)

Wow that's irrelevant, lmao
How do you retards keep self-owning
You suck Kissinger's dick, but don't associate him with Nixon, then make uninspired Putler le own retardtoons

That's it, you're getting filtered.

Attached: 1655065329644.png (749x807, 673.96K)

If you have to explain why it works as a meme, it doesn't work and isn't a meme.