2nd Ammendment is a lie

The only people who can publicaly open carry weapons are off duty police officers. How come when i used to be in the military im not even allowed to open carry off post, fuck; You can't even be packing inside the barracks either. Like if i wear my ocp right now and open carry a 9mm off post fag cops would arrest me.

Attached: 119113853_985936208537791_925038818747992722_n.jpg (718x960, 49.08K)

>The only people who can publicaly open carry weapons are off duty police officers
are you retarded or just in a blue shithole? open carry has always been legal here.

Attached: OC_Summary-2016.png (500x358, 20.03K)

Do people even actually open carry at those states? I have a feeling that they'll get fucked either way.

You have taken an oath to shoot cops arresting you for open carry if you are in the military

As an armed member if the US government you should have less rights to bear arms than the citizenry.

Im not in anymore. And vast majority of people in the army are lazy slackjawed motherfuckers who are in for the gibs me dat.

I live in Maine and haven't seen anyone open carry or else I would to.

I can’t go to Walmart without seeing people open carry. Went to Waffle House after work the other day and there were 3 guys open carrying. Even in town it’s very normal to see

I see open carriers sometimes. Not rifles, but I see people open carry pistols occassionally.

If you actually served you know damn well why you couldn't have a privately owned weapon in the Bs.

You could OC/CC off post you stupid faggot. I did all the time when I was stationed at Benning. Its based on the state you are in.

And if you wear your uniform off post for anything other than running into the store on your way home you were an attention whore.

I bet you wore your Class As every time you flew trying to get an upgrade don't you?

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

The military is nothing more than a glorified daycare.

in kentucky we do yes, very very rarely you run into a city fag cop transplant who doesnt know its open carry and gets himself schooled by his fellows when they arrive to back him up.

Constitutionally the U.S. Army is to be stood down until congress declares actual war. Congress hasn't done that since WW2. SO all this shit we do is Unconstitutional. But our politicians wipe their ass with it.

op is a faggot

Attached: ccmag.jpg (800x6250, 900.67K)

>The only people who can publicaly open carry weapons are off duty police officers
That's factually incorrect
>How come when i used to be in the military im not even allowed to open carry off post
Because the military is run by commies anymore
>You can't even be packing inside the barracks either
That's because they don't trust you as much as they day they do
>Like if i wear my ocp right now and open carry a 9mm off post fag cops would arrest me.
As they should for you being a faggot

Attached: 1645288866836.jpg (911x1024, 101.05K)

>feeling
Are you female?

Just do it. Stop being a faggot

Based and redpilled. Everyone knows that Whites are a hazard to mankind, which is why they have to carry. They have to protect themselves from each other.

That, my frens, is living in a free country.

/thread

Depends what state and city your in retard.
You can open carry outside of Portland in Oregon.

They laws are retarded if you get a cc permit you can't open carry but if you don't have one you can.
Look it up yourself if your going to
Israeli trained pigs and traitor masons don't give a fuck about the law.