Is it just me or girls are extra slutty this summer?

Is it just me or girls are extra slutty this summer?

Attached: 1656337751528.png (640x799, 121.21K)

I dunno, I don't go out much because i have really bad hayfever

>hayfever
Cuz you are hung like a horse.

It's niggers all the way down

If i were a girl i'd be either a massive slut or the biggest prude. or even worse i'd oscillate between the two depending on what fuels my ego at that moment.

Yes. I see girls in groups roaming the streets on weekends. Very few dudes by comparison. Very weird

Summer of love bb

Not just you, 100 million women worldwide over the age of 30 realized that men don't want women over 30.

So they're trying harder. Enjoy it for a while before society breaks down when all those women who wanted families are forced into involuntary celibacy or mating with a man 1 order of magnitude less worthy than them.

Tonnes of 15yo im eyeing over here without a bra being unappologetically little fucking whores

This was a public volleyball match

Attached: IMG_20220624_124815.jpg (3000x1923, 3.45M)

So you would be typical.

Based

You can't be a girl with a male brain so you wouldn't have logic or rationality to worry about our even comprehend in the first place.
You would either be a happy housewife off you got married and bred early, or you would be a hedonistic whore. A slut or a rage/sloth demon depending how fat ugly and lazy you turned out.

I can pass as a woman and I've found it's a lot of fun to just be a tease and not allow anything to happen lol

>I can pass as a woman
no you can't

>You can't be a girl with a male brain

They're called women in sports, i.e tomboys

15yo tomboys are simply the best. Not manly enough to be ugly and not too feminine enough to look generic. Just androgenous and inocent enough to get your kicks

Attached: IMG_20220628_163735.jpg (2500x1838, 2.49M)

Have you seen the modern woman lately? Not hard to be more attractive and feminine than them. They aren't even trying.

Yeah it's been great. I need a shower.

So an average woman

extreme cope youll kill yourself soon enough :)

you're delusional and you smell bad

opposite for me fren