The "New Atheist movement" was just a bunch of leftist cringe in the mid-to-late 2000s

The "New Atheist movement" was just a bunch of leftist cringe in the mid-to-late 2000s.

They (and Redditard Atheists) make not believing in a higher power look bad.

Thankfully, they shut up in the early 2010s when everyone realized that Christcucks are a bunch of brainwashed idiots.

Attached: Dawkins.jpg (1438x1798, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LFhYjazo0CY
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to be atheist

Until I realized I was just an atheist to the Abrahamic Jew god

Christian's are actually based especially Eastern Orthodox. I'm praying that spirit of Anti-Christ in you eventually leaves you

Go back to r/atheism

There is no ‘good’ type of atheism. They’re all midwits.

you mean when they stopped arguing back because the shit thrower died and something from nothing btfo pseuds

none of the four horsemen of the apocalypse were leftists, you have clearly not read their books you fucking lazy nigger

thinking of everything in politics as a binary atheist/religious, leftwing/rightwing is simply shortsighted, ignorant and cringy

Wtf is up with these gullible atheists man, niggas be like "the existence of god of unknowable" has this guy not read the bible?

actually ure gay

Christian God is true God, the Old Testament god is the Demiurge

>1 post by this id

Attached: aGeOrgK_460s.jpg (460x434, 13.42K)

They got what they wanted. Fundemantalism was dead by 2009. The masses sided with secular enlightenment values, reason, and hedonism against Christianity. With that, came a resurgence of radical feminism and a new breed of woke fundementalism that got most of the New Atheists cancelled through accusations of sexual assault charges or Islamophobia by 2012. In a very short period of time, woke fundies succeeded Christian fundies and started dictating what should be banned and cancelled. Christian fundies were rather derided by mainstream culture and society from the 1980s onward, whereas woke fundies are fully enabled by mainstream society to hold all of its partakers hostage. Jack Thompson and Zoe Quinn aren't really all too different at the end of the day, but one was rightfully mocked while the other was given 30 layers of institutional protection and support.

>getting political on pol
saucy

jews who publish books used crypto jews and goys to promote the destruction of non jewish religion. none of the atheist faggots went directly at zionism and judaism with actual vigor because it was off limits. the pawns made cash and gained notoriety so they could push more topics that were in line with zionism and the destruction of gentile races. just another media extension of the kikes like rap music and everything else people consume in the west, including democracy lmao gentiles are doomed

Attached: D8A0BE32-F866-4584-B67F-B6AC21E930B8.jpg (968x1024, 126.6K)

How do you stop society from degenerating without a sense of higher authority, higher purpose and morality? We're more secular and atheist than ever and look how it's turned out, basically hell on earth

The Nicene Creed would consider your position a Gnostic and a Marcionite heresy.

"Atheism" was always a Jewish hoax. Literally every mid-00s "New Atheist" fedora meme about Jesus came from the Talmud.

"A Jewish Rabbi named Yeshua probably existed at that time but he wasn't the messiah" - Talmudic Blasphemy
"Christianity: One woman's lie about an affair that got really out of hand" - Talmudic Blasphemy

The "New Atheists" loved to attack Christianity, some were willing to attack Islam, but they never attacked the Jews.

Did you ever hear them criticize Metzitzah B'peh, kosher slaughter or Kol Nidre? Why didn't they make a "Skeptic's Annotated Talmud"? Why did they constantly spout their ridiculous "all powerful religious right" conspiracy theory, yet never mentioned how much power and influence Jews have? Why does RationalWiki constantly defend Jews against these "anti-semitic canards"?

Could it be because many of these leading "rational" thinkers are Jews? Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss etc.

They also helped perpetuate the "Judeo-Christian" meme. The first person I ever heard use the term "Judeo-Christian" was Dawkins.

In 2005, there was a trial called the "Dover trial" that ruled that intelligent design isn't science and should be banned from schools. The judge of that trial in his ruling basically just copied and pasted the plaintiff's proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law. The lead plaintiff lawyer was a Jew named Eric Rothschild. Not just a Jew but a freaking Rothschild worked very hard to block children from being taught any alternative to Darwinian atheist brainwashing in American public schools.

youtu.be/LFhYjazo0CY

Mainstream cosmology has a lot of problems and things like "Dark Matter" and "Dark Energy" are literally just fudges to save it. Mainstream science doesn't want to admit its cosmology is broken because if they did it might disprove the big bang theory or billion year timescales, which would obviously be bad for atheism. This mainstream cosmological model is, of course, very Jewish.

Reminder:

The end of the world is nigh; things will get worse and worse and worse.

Evil will keep increasing and the love of people will grow cold. Faith will dwindle greatly. People will suffer through wars, famines, plagues and so on.

It will keep getting worse till time of the Second Coming. Then comes the Great Tribulation and afterwards the Pouring of the Vials of God's Wrath. After almost everything is destroyed, Christians will reign with Jesus Christ a 1000 years and then comes The Resurrection of all who are dead and thereafter The Judgement.

In the Judgement those who are still damned go to the lake of fire and the rest go to be with God forever and ever. Amen.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: Catholics Beware v4.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

well poisoner

The point of atheism is to convert Christians to secularism.
And you're right, the new atheists never went after Jewish supremacist beliefs and their influence on politics, which they could have easily considering the war on terror and the increasing interest in the Israel Lobby study done by Mearshimer and Walt.
I went on RationalWiki and looked up Judaism and Christianity. The Jewish page has pro-Jewish humor and puts it all in a positive light, whereas the Christian page is filled with the typical atheist scorn. (((I wonder who promotes these ideas.)))

You realise you're posting on a christian board right? This isn't r/athiesm

youve triggered my trap card

Attached: 1654924543609.jpg (1023x1024, 195.84K)

If anything they made me religious

>my desert nigger book written by jews says this therefore true

Attached: 2C2BE6E4-A0AE-4EF8-B272-F087C47CBFEF.jpg (1033x1280, 313.59K)

>Huh, duh, I don't believe the official account, so I'll just believe this instead.
Conspiracy theorist.

unlike the bible, celsus is a reliable source

unbelievable levels of cognitive dissonance user im so sorry

just lmao at atomwaffen tranazis and nine angels pedo satanists pushing this new "kike on a stick" "christcuck" cope