Why do Koreans have the least body odor in the world?

> One of the things that most strikes Westerners living in Asian countries is the limited variety of deodorants available in stores. In fact, some supermarkets in South Korea do not even sell deodorants in winter. Several myths arise from this fact: that Asians are cleaner and we Westerners do not wash enough or that Asians do not sweat, for example.
However, the question in the title has a scientific answer.
biochemiablog.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/por-que-los-coreanos-no-huelen-mal-cuando-sudan/

Attached: 37BD6258-AA0E-4852-A4CB-AD936ECF5146.jpg (585x524, 49.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6335398/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what in the fuck are you talking about asians stink the most out of any race, and like fucking fish half of the time

I am a Korean myself, and frankly have never used deodorant ever in my life.
Just a couple of showers a day will almost always take care of any hygiene problem.
But I guess the same applies to the Japanese I meet with because I don't get the impression that they smell even after sweating.

you smell a korean 5 bottles deep on soju and tell me they don't have body odor lmao

i dont know i almost always smelled chinese in japan from meters away
everytime there was a weird old fish smell and unwashed mouth i could look around a spot a chinese tourist

every drunk stinks dumbass.

Well if you’re taking two showers a day, you aren’t going to stink that much anyway.

You sure you're not smelling your own breathe?

poos not at top of the list.
OP is a poo

no. moderate ocean climate.
in the American south, you would sweat.
I will concede, hangook smells less than Wei gook. Niggers stink. Euro smells less, but Asians probabky the least

Yeah it’s actually the alcohol metabolites wafting out their pores. They could hold their breath and you’d still smell it.

Asians are more neotenous

So you’re telling me japanese and korean women have no foot odor?

>Why do Koreans have the least body odor in the world?
I don't think that's the question you should be answering

Attached: Screenshot (24826).png (1366x768, 1022.59K)

>indians are off the charts

Attached: 1650339189936.jpg (727x727, 45.56K)

koreans dont have any body hair

>African Amerimutts being stinkier than pure blood Africans
Imagine being the most cursed race on Earth

what you call body odor is pheromones

that's why white women go wild for black men and despise asians

From my personal experience living in Shanghai, the Chinese do smell. But my guess is that it's the combination of 1. Polluted air 2. Terrible hygiene 3. What they eat. Younger people who are more "Westernized" tend to be better.
I agree. Though I've yet to go to more tropical places or meet an Asian who's been there so I cannot tell.

Pureblood africans include south and east africans.

Attached: file.png (1500x604, 297.78K)

Pheromones work only if you have good hygiene. Niggers don't have that.

Yes, the superior Africans and natural rulers of the stinky "west" Africans

More like, why dont gooks resist being Americas lackey?

I stink like cigarettes. Nothing I can do about that.

8,000 Gods and ain't one of them a god of hygiene

You have to go back to Africa, Dembele

I’m East African, how do we smell to you guys? I’ve tried asking but a lot of white people won’t say what they actually feel. I usually wear perfume but still, I’m genuinely curious. I know I have a unique smell because everyone I’ve met has one.

Arabs and Indians are the worst to be around from my experience. Haven’t met any african americans.

This is true when it comes to body odour. But chinese people smell... I think it is diet maybe?

I'm not sure why this is either... they are more mixed with neander but actually less hairy and less smelly (assuming neanders were smelly). Perhaps they are mixed with another hominin that was more gracile. Idk, there is evidence for another mixture with a denisovan/neander related population in east asians.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6335398/

Lol true, korean male, never realized that armpits stink in other races, I could be sweating buckets and my armpits are still odorless

Yes, unfortunately korean men are drunks similar to russians, irish and czechs

This is largely subjective, northeast asians have the greatest bone density of any race, you can look at skull and bone structure of koreans or mongolians and its usually far more robust

This is true, despite being 180cm, 90kg, 16cm p, almost no body hair, never knew other races had butthole hairs until dating non-asian women

Asians have a weird body odor, like sweaty unwashed children. It doesn't help that they're often on crash diets and have additional keto breath.

Kek

My wife is Korean.
She just smells like whatever food she is eating. She doesn't really sweat.

You reek to other races, just like everyone else. This is nature's way to keep us from racemixing.

Chinese in the west don't stink. I think it's more diet related.

Body odor can be good if you have good hygiene due to those pheromones.

Attached: Smell.png (919x867, 136.86K)

>never knew other races had butthole hairs until dating non-asian women
That must have been a shocker kek

You don't smell your own stench because you're accustomed to it, Chang.

Thai women and chinks smell disgusting

I'm white, hans

well you can't fucking read, thats for sure. Literally just what I said, Chang! It is not genetic. Just chill out.

Bullshit. You zainichis smell like kimuchis

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 148.28K)