CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Attached: 1643888081670.png (853x539, 40.38K)

>40% approve
Truly a land of sheep

38%

well a lot of the democrat voters are insulated from the shit economy by welfare and just need the free shit to keep flowing even if it means the economy gets worse

25% actually

Surprised it took that long

this. a sitting democrat president ever scoring below 45% is an abject failure, given that 48% of the country rely on gibs.

You are such a fucking moron.

Poor people are ruining the economy. Fucking kill yourself.

How can poor people ruin an economy they don't participate in and have no control over. Last I checked capitalism isn't mandatory. If the wages aren't worth laboring for, that work isn't getting done. Cope rich faggot.

Attached: 81 million v 69 million.webm (828x448, 2.75M)

the fact that 3.8 out of 10 people in America think Joe Biden is doing a good job is not something to brag about, fatty
Post when it's 90% disapprove and I'll be entertained
also not like any of this matters they will just cheat to win the midterms/GE anyway

By living off the government and contributing nothing to society, the fuck do you think?

chang cope

Institute favelas lol. The point of favelas is that the poor figure out housing themselves, and you don't waste public money on it.

Attached: 1652537000624.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

HIGH INFLATION
NO OIL
DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU CUT YOUR KID'S PENIS

lol why does this old fuck always look so lost
no way he's not senile

All I can think when I see this is that most polls sample 10% more democrats than republicans to keep them favorable and that we haven't even hit the actual recession yet, this faggot could literally go to 70% disapproval fucking kek.

Attached: 1652796408952.webm (600x1066, 1.55M)

MY VAGANIA
>you now realize most women aren't affected by costs going up or recessions, because some chud will pick up the pieces

i feel kinda bad for him, dude looks lost af. dementia is a helluva desease

Just remember that poor kids can be just as smart as white kids.

- President Joe Biden

"approve" is putting a spin on it. They just don't want a republican. Nobody approves of Biden.

>contribute nothing
Why would people want to contribute to a society that hates whites (and now, hispanics and asians) and praises wild pavement apes and faggots while sending rainbow flag battalions to die for jews in Ukraine?

Attached: 1621909961843.webm (360x360, 665.13K)

He needs written instructions to enter a room and sit down. At this point it's an open secret.

Attached: GettyImages-1241482982.jpg (720x405, 65.86K)

user i hate welfare queens more than anyone but at this point they aren't consuming much compared to the brrr printer and foreign aid. Your taxes are barely covering anything in our budget anymore. The US is just making money up yearly now. Money in/out is fake.

I would like it all to end violently though

>DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU CUT YOUR KID'S PENIS

More like "go to jail if you don't let us cut off your kid's penis" if the American Left has its way.

The problem is that CNN is constantly covering his ass and a huge chunk of the population has no thoughts of their own, so CNN's opinions are their opinions. The media has known this for a long time. Shit, even in the 1970s that was the case too. It took stagflation under Carter for people to elect "crazy" Ronald Reagan to the presidency. Now we need people to be even more pissed off to put in a president and Congress that will make it legal to fire any federal bureaucrat, then purge the bureaucracy of leftoids.

30% rule, dummy. you can get 30% to believe in anything, so it's more like 8%

>+18
wew

Attached: 19EADAC9-4ED7-4901-9B56-C14BFF81AE35.png (646x595, 303.62K)

You’ll never convince me that Biden ever had 56% approval at any point in history therefore this poll is flawed.

It's just an aggregate of a whole bunch of polls, almost all of which wildly oversample dems.

Attached: 1616169886120.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

job approval has never mattered. Look at congress

Gives me the feeling that Obama has another nigger rigging up his sleeve

Time for operation Monkeypox

lol 40% burgers support a senile pedo who has crashed the US economy faster than anyone thought possible.

>By living off the government and contributing nothing to society, the fuck do you think?
He's the president now, but Barack Obama is the center of attention and everyone's ignoring him so he's freaking out. It's less that he's senile and more that he's an unwilling cuck.