Azovsteel hero demoted to janitor

clean it up

Attached: janny.jpg (1014x720, 269.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMxqTae75Fs
realcleardefense.com/articles/2020/12/01/putins_new_assured_survival_nuclear_bunker_651424.html
thedailybeast.com/alexander-litvinenko-was-killed-for-calling-putin-a-pedophile
forumdaily.com/en/istorii-uspexa-detej-politikov-za-granicej/
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/1541718651593695233?
nitter.net/TpyxaNews/status/1541749627283701760
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek

does he...
does he get paid to do it??!

Russians are pretty good at documenting (minor) war crimes of their own.
Doing photoshoots of POWs is not actually legal.

>Doing photoshoots of POWs is not actually legal.
can't believe ukraine has been committing war crimes since day one...

>kneecapping pow is okay
>forcing pow to clean up the mess they created is crime
hohol lover faggot KYS

>standing like that at a wall
they are aiming at them arent they?

r*ssians are not people

this.
average american mindset. it's good thing that jews are destroying that grotesque abomination country of yours. KEK.

That’s the mindset of every non-russian,serb or chink.

>Bomb city to a pile of rocks for months
>"Why did yoy allow me to do this?!"

The vatnik cries as he hits you

I treat bacteria with more respect than i do a russian.

cool to see that he got Polish citizenship

Ukrainian government did actually take not of the habit, publicly stated that its a war crime and Ukrainians should stop doing it and has since tried to tighten the rules on recording POWs

did a russian rape you

Same.

Vatshits literally unable to stop thinking about homo rape. Such is a life in glorious Russia, trad values white man paradise.

He's one of the heroes of Mariupol, no matter what indignities Russians put him through

remember this shit next time vatniks start crying about "rules of war", "respect to an enemy" and other bullshit like that
>nigeria with snow

Attached: 1619675107787.jpg (228x221, 10.59K)

They still get more respect from ruskies than polaks working in german factories. Pay is also similar.

All they have as a people is HIV, Krokodil and shitty vodka.

What a sad pathetic people.

Sir Gay Volyna posts on Russian social network before he joined Ukrainian military, translated via yandex

Attached: image.translated.jpg (744x1012, 243.48K)

based

every day I respect more Russians, I wish they do it to Zelensky but that multimillionaire coward kike is hiding in his bunker and will escape to Pissrael with suitcases full of dollar bills the moment he feels the winds are changing direction just like the Afghan puppet president

Are Russians jealous because they have no heroes?

Do Russians actually find it strange that the head of state is not on the frontlines or something? Why hasn't Putin gone to visit his troops in Ukraine then?

Da i agree from texas oblast.

Putin won't flee to another country if he loses the war, he'll stay in Russia and die in Russia. That's the difference with leaders like Ashraf Ghani and Zelensky whose alliegence is for USA/Israel.

>Zelensky but that multimillionaire coward kike is hiding in his bunker

Attached: 1627438289980.png (550x535, 198.01K)

Zelensky didn't flee when Russian troops were kilometers away from the border. Putin sat in his bunker for the first 2 months of the war and he was the the one that started it.

lmao, Russian laughing at someone elses work and wages, this is rich. I suppose you guys are unaccustomed to both, living in your neo-Mongolian howels and eating groats with potatoes. I hope you dont reneg on your bread payments, Wania Pidorasovich, or your babushka will again have to dive the dumpsters searching potato peelings for the soup.

Attached: vatnik bread monthly payment.jpg (1024x2086, 423.48K)

>that multimillionaire coward kike is hiding in his bunker
Yeah its too bad we will never see Monkey Putin BTFO by HIMARS as he's too much of a coward to leave his bunker.

>Zelensky didn't flee when Russian troops were kilometers away from the border.

neither did Ashraf Ghani

>On August 15, 2021, Taliban fighters entered the capital,

>On 15 August 2021, as the Taliban took over Kabul, Ghani fled Afghanistan and took refuge in the United Arab Emirates

Except he did run off?

Putin has enough money to hide in Russia forever in one of his mansions. Everything you just tried to accuse zelinsky of putin is guilty of.

fake product, scan the barcode with your phone

Kabul was the last city to fall in the hands of the Talibans

so he did run off when it was effectively over

is he gonna be okay?

Braver than Putin lmao

Russians like sucking Putin's cock too much to kill him so even if he loses the war there is no reason to flee. Zelinsky would be imprisoned and probably killed and he still is constantly closer to the fighting than Putin is.

> that multimillionaire coward kike is hiding in his bunker

Yeah, thats pretty accurate description of Wowa. One thing you forgot to add its he`s also a pedo.

youtube.com/watch?v=mMxqTae75Fs
realcleardefense.com/articles/2020/12/01/putins_new_assured_survival_nuclear_bunker_651424.html
thedailybeast.com/alexander-litvinenko-was-killed-for-calling-putin-a-pedophile

Attached: monke boylover.png (540x294, 310.99K)

I accuse Zelensky of being a Mossad agent and that he will flee ot Israel or USA if Ukraine collapses.

I wonder why they're so fanatically loyal. If Putin had used the oil money to modernize Russia instead of stealing all of it, the vatniks here would now be working real, respectable jobs instead of shilling for the guy who has been assfucking them for 30 years

>Zelinsky is friends with jews but putin isn't
You will not respond to this post and instead slink away like the coward you are.

Attached: 1655783787941.png (640x400, 405.74K)

Russian is not actually a nationality, it's more of a race. A race of mongol rape babies that were selected to be as docile as possible. They will love any leader that appears to be strong. That's the only thing they can understand.

Vatniks have gone so low as to attack random Ukkie refugee children (and in several instances even Russian children that tried to stop them).
They are a blight on the world as a whole and Russia in particular.

>Zelinsky would be imprisoned and probably killed

yeah just like Ashraf Ghani and Nguyễn Văn Thiệu and Nguyễn Cao Kỳ and Fetullah Gulen, so many examples of collaborators dying in their country LMFAO

They shouldn't, considering Putain is hiding in his bunker almost all the time. If anything, they are projecting their own greed, cowardice and cruelty on to the rest of the world.

>he will do le x, y and z
Nice headcanon, wake me up when it actually happens

What point are you trying to make? You sound like you have brain damage but I'm willing to bed you're just some ELS Russian. Either way you aren't making any sense.

>What point are you trying to make?

foreign agents who have zero loyalty to their country always flee the country and never risk their lives once shit hits the fan, history has plenty of examples

Zelensky is a multimillionaire whose daughter is posting happy pictures on instagram and whose relatives just bought million dollars real estate in Switzerland, if you think he'll die for your Hohol ass when Ukrainian military is defeated, I have a helmet of the Ghost of Kyiv to sell you

Tge constant fixation on trannies and jews is really not a good look, either.

who wants a weak leader?

Putin would flee before dying as well, just because he can flee to the depths of Russia wouldn't make him any less of a coward. This is all just stupid speculation anyways. All we know for certain is that Zelinsky so far has shown far more courage than Putin.

Its not fanaticism, huge percentage of Russians are employed by the state and millions of them work for security apparatus. Russia is a neo-feudal society with mafia of glowniggers serving as modern boyars and huge crowds of armed goons gueardng them in exchange for gibs and privileges. Police was employing 750.000 people, Rosgvardia - 340.000, Army 1,014,000, FSB, SVR and GRU number in tens of thousands. All these niggers leech from the taxes of ordinary population and resource trade. If Russia was forced to reduce their security establishment, those parasites would have to get a real job for the first time of their lives. No more gibs, no more rewards, no more early retirements, no more extortion and theft opportunities. It would be catastrophe for them and Putin, being one of them guarantees that they stay in power as long as he stays in power. At least until his senility permannently endanger their position or they will find suitable replacement.

Why are Russians so obsessed with rape? Is this the result of trauma from their conscript days?

>if Ukraine collapse
>if
You don't seem so confindent anymore, what happened to "we just have to raise an eyebrow"?

Attached: we got too cocky.webm (614x600, 2.94M)

>foreign agents who have zero loyalty to their country always flee the country and never risk their lives once shit hits the fan
Zelensky didn't flee the country and his life was and is at risk since the start of the war.

>Zelensky is a multimillionaire
That doesn't make him a foreign agent retard. Moreover he didn't make any of those money by stealing the money from the people. Unlike a kike Putin who has made every single dime of his billions of dollars by stealing it from Russians.

>Zelensky is a multimillionaire whose daughter is posting happy pictures on instagram and whose relatives just bought million dollars real estate in Switzerland,
Omg, he's a rich guy doing rich guy stuff? AND he's the president of a country? How...unusual!

I would rather have a weak leader than will be voted out of office in a few years than strong leader who steals most of the nations wealth and gives it to his cronies and stays in power for life.

>Putin would flee before dying as well, just because he can flee to the depths of Russia wouldn't make him any less of a coward.

so you admit he won't flee his country, thanks for proving my point

If Russia wanted they could have killed him day one

Real people (not bioengineered race of slaves) want their leader to have more qualities than appearance of strength.

I don't think Russia can tie their laces when they want to.

Crossing a border line isn't anything significant Ivan. Fleeing is fleeing, hiding is hiding. Putin has been hiding since the war started. Zelinsky was in the donbass just weeks ago. Putin is more of a coward.

As someone living in a bureaucratic shithole, I know that feel way too well, "Public servants" are the most ardent state sycophants because their livelihood is so heavily dependent on it, very rarely there's any idealism involved.

you can cope all you want, but Russia could have bombed his residence day one

>whose daughter is posting happy pictures on instagram and whose relatives just bought million dollars real estate in Switzerland

So, the same as childrens of Russian officials?

forumdaily.com/en/istorii-uspexa-detej-politikov-za-granicej/

Attached: Katarina Zeleznyak.png (781x586, 591.53K)

Considering the accuracy of their missiles I highly doubt it

Attached: white people.webm (576x1280, 2.14M)

They would have hit a nearby shopping center instead.

On June 27, in Kremenchug (Poltava region), Russian Aerospace Forces launched a high-precision air attack at hangars with armament and munitions delivered by USA and European countries at Kremenchug road machinery plant.

Much obliged, Oleg.

Attached: if.jpg (630x630, 47K)

I wonder why the back of the mall was never shown (where the hit apparently happened)

>his life was and is at risk since the start of the war.

imagine actually believing this, he has the time to go to the gym to work out and takes protein supplements and he gets fancy haircuts, I don't even have the time to do this and my country is not at war

>That doesn't make him a foreign agent retard. Moreover he didn't make any of those money by stealing the money from the people. Unlike a kike Putin who has made every single dime of his billions of dollars by stealing it from Russians.

he sure didn't get millions and millions of dollars by crossdressing in spandex and high heels and playing piano with his penis, which leave us with the only possible conclusion : he stole money from Ukrainian people

>Kremenchug road machinery plant
Is that the name of the mall?

Hangars / warehouses are much bigger than houses user. They could hit anywhere in a several square kilometer radius and claim a direct hit on the plant.

Why haven't you released photos or video showing the armament being targeted or maybe being loaded inside the building?
You had to look at it somehow to know that it was a valid target right? So you have the footage.

Attached: if you only knew.png (900x502, 856.49K)

Leaking satellite images is a no no

>he has time
Time to get a haircut and hit the gym? So 2 hours? And what does it have to do with him being in danger?

>he sure didn't get millions and millions of dollars by crossdressing in spandex and high heels and playing piano with his penis, which leave us with the only possible conclusion
He was a multi millionaire before becoming a president and he was never a politician before. He's one of the most successful people in Ukraine you fucking retard.

Do you think Putin does nothing but work 24/7? You don't stead billions form your own people just to not enjoy your wealth.

Must be da jooz

They show images every time they hit a military target, why not this time?

>proofs? no need, just trust me tavarish)))

>becomes rich to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars in a traditional culture by kissing men, wearing high heels, shaking his ass in leather chaps

hmmm
let me check his early life section real quick

They only show TV guided bomb and Drone hits

Careful ivan, vova has banned antisemitism

bros...

Attached: laughing babushkas.webm (640x360, 1.24M)

OH NO NO!
vatnik shills caught lying again

yeah but those are not of Ukraine, tell me why maxar didn't release any?

Take a good look at it and remember it for every time vatniks cry about warcrimes and similar shit. Never forget it.

enough proof for me twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/1541718651593695233?

He founded the biggest entertainment groups in Ukraine and produced/starred in multiple popular movies. He was definitely a multimillionaire before becoming a president.

>to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars
Source

>reading comprehension 0
>also samefag
You maggots do understand the difference between what happens in a regimented POW camp, and what happens 1 minute after a battle, right?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9.33K)

Lal

Attached: 1656401293127.jpg (768x601, 137.04K)

>becomes rich to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars while never having worked a real job
Sasuga Putin.

>russian government organization
How much cum have you chugged today?

I love it that even in their official info they show the image of the burning mall and completely intact "targets". It's like Russians really don't know anything about propaganda except to spam "tranny" on Any Forums.

>twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/1541718651593695233?

What I find funny is that the same people who say what caused the fires in WTC 7 was debris from the collapse of WTC 1 and that you're a conspiracy theorist if you don't believe it, won't admit the same thing happened to the shopping mall center next to the facilities of the targeted plant.

While the former was a civilian infrastructure and the latter was a military plant full of explosives.

>kneecapping pow is okay
It is not and should be prosecuted, like all (war)crimes from all sides.

what am I supposed to feel here, christcuck

nice spacing, checkm8, pop this into gmaps and check where it hit nitter.net/TpyxaNews/status/1541749627283701760

Barack Obama
Japanese President Shinzo Abe
UK lawmaker's son Ben Grant
South Korean President Yoon Seok-youl
Turkey's president
Zelensky
Journalist Steve Rosenberg

>you VILL finance ze bread

Attached: 1656027470199.jpg (543x631, 235.98K)

None of who are making ridiculous claims to be fighting for the white race, unlike deranged russian shills.

Very trustworthy source.

Attached: embassy - twitter.comRFEmbassyGrstatus1492560262049800192.jpg (1125x1912, 287.79K)

Russia insists that here is no war, so can they really complain about alleged war crimes?

Post a single proof that any "military plant" was hit.

They will do so in a couple of day, don't worry. Doctoring videos takes time you know.

>military plant full of explosives
Huh? It says that it's a car building plant. Why would there be any explosives?

no? a pow is a pow

Everything is a "military target full of NATO weapons".
The last time it was a railcar depot.
Some weeks ago it was an abandoned plant that was completely overgrown with weeds.

>let me check his early life section real quick
>grew up speaking Russian
>in a Russian majority city
>star in Russian TV and film industry

Attached: 1655706210013.png (1137x1125, 734.24K)

>Armatard is making his usual vatnik shill threads again:
> (OP) 06/28/22(Tue)11:41:19
> 06/28/22(Tue)11:47:50
> 06/28/22(Tue)11:52:27
>Prepare for him to spam more.

>kneecapping pow is okay

Never happened.

It was russians in UKR uniforms abusing civilians forced to wear RUS uniforms.

This is a clear warcrime for which russians will pay.

Attached: 1654436871574.png (783x840, 1.11M)

nice spacing troll

nice

spacing

troll

Attached: 1654437148273.jpg (550x364, 49.17K)

>vodkaniggers still believe that putin will annex the ukraine, and conquer, I mean "liberate" the europe

FUCK /K/ MODS

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooo you cant do that!!!!!!

Attached: ukr w1647116086274.jpg (680x452, 39.35K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AZOV JANNIES
DILATE /K/UCKS