HOHOLS LIE AGAIN

>>Ukraine's military committed a war crime by using civilians as human shields - embedding BM-21 Grad rocket launchers in the Retroville shopping mall. They use their own citizens as human shields constantly around the whole country. Will the West not condemn these war crimes?

why do hohols hate their own citizens?

Attached: M-21 Grad rocket launchers in the Retroville shopping mall.jpg (993x707, 124.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_Holocaust_denial#Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic is months old and from a shopping center in Kiev. Shit vatnigger thread as usual

why did hohols turn their own citizens in human shields in kiev where that pic is from?

SAGE
Poor effort, Vladislav.
Receive 1/4 of parsnip.
No leave work early.

I love watching footage of vatniks burning in their tanks and being cut apart by Ukranian artillery. The sounds of their squealing slowly turning into silent crackling as their malnourished bodies burn has given me nothing but lulz over the past several months.

Attached: 1633660555829.jpg (750x537, 134.81K)

I remember this pic from ages ago when shills were certain Kyiv would soon be encircled and going muh 40km convoy.

He wont answer you. They arm untrained civilians to use as cannon fodder. Cant expect globalist kikes to offer any good explanation.

>why would vatniggers use citizens as human shields?!

Attached: 03_big.jpg (635x412, 51.32K)

They weren't allowed inside the shopping center

get out.

>Russia launches cruise missiles at mall with a 1,000 people in it during the middle of the day
>Vatnik shill shows mall hit back in March
Weak deflection

>They arm untrained civilians to use as cannon fodder.
>55% casualties
Hmmm
>Cant expect globalist kikes to offer any good explanation.
I'm sorry who rules russia?

Attached: gnndirql0yl81.jpg (640x639, 79.9K)

Thank you for this very organic post, John Smith of Iowa oblast

>They arm untrained civilians to use as cannon fodder.
But enough about r*ssia

>retard posting picture from march-april thinking it's recent
>pro-russian
let me guess you watch news everynight on russia one

Because that mall was closed? It was destroyed and 0 people died there. Ukraine didn't risk the lives of their people.

Meanwhile, in actual reality, Russian troops are under orders to advance as fast as possible into as many settlements as possible, because they know the enemy will have qualms about shelling their own citizens.

As usual, vatniks are projecting.

>Retroville

Why does Putin hate Jimmy Neutron?

Attached: jimmy neutron.png (1200x675, 1.86M)

>P-please join

Attached: 1656415120105.jpg (594x729, 90.79K)

it was closed

If anything this war has destroyed the notion of Russians being bitter stoics, they're just as small dick energy and eternally butthurt as the chinks

>Vatnik is so mind-broken he can't even settle for the official lies by Russian MoD but has to invent his own
If the Putin wins, your kind will be the first against the wall, I hope you understand that at some point.

Attached: theputin.png (1373x696, 1.39M)

How do you fucking live with yourself?
How you can you be lower than lowest form of scum?

You are an accomplice to war crimes, a servant of oppresive murdering dictators. You defend a regime that targets civilians and blackmails the world with nuclear arms. The time will come when you will be held accountable. Yes, you too.

nope, pic is from 2 days ago.

>you can earn a million rubbles this summer
and loan a slice of bread

>attack a country unprovoked
>surprised when it’s citizens take up arms and, god forbid, defend themselves
My god so this is actual retardation, amazing

You're mom is from 2 days ago

Dum retard

Attached: 4FE977FE-441C-4959-9020-6EDE4EC8875C.jpg (1242x1996, 1.04M)

The average Russkie is so mindbroken by their live under dictatorship that they legitimately believe all other humans desire to be as subservient and pathetic as he is. The idea of taking a stand against tyranny might as well be foreign to them. The Russian is just genetically incapable of understanding the human desire for freedom.

>I'm sorry who rules russia?
A dictator that openly called out jews for their crimes during communism.
Not exactly globohomo.

Powerful and true.
Exterminating them all would not only benefit the world, but also put them out of their misery.

>Remember this one time, from month`s ago, this one time where we weren't lying like crazy?
>This excuses every war attrocity, every killed child, ever raped woman, all the civilian building getting destroyed.
Russians shouldn't feel to save with this behaviour, don't expect help or support when the shit starts happening to you.

vatnigs 2 days ago
>xaxaxaxa we destroyed hohol's mall and killed civilians cyka xaxaxa
vatnigs today after seeing it backfiring
>no it was hohols fault

Why do Russian orcs attack Ukrainian civillians?

Die subhuman Russian scum

>Not exactly globohomo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_Holocaust_denial#Russia

Attached: totally not jew.jpg (1016x1024, 180.84K)

Blyat, Jimmy is creepy sex incel already at 11 of age...

Attached: CharaStudio-2022-06-28-15-08-51-Render.png (3840x2160, 2.36M)

The dried cum and dick cheese around your mouth and anus is from 2 days ago.

Attached: 1651362376556.jpg (568x439, 88.76K)

Why said "dictator that openly called out jews for their crimes during communism" and "Not exactly globohomo" is a jewish KGB colonel, attends WEF and has a mummy of Lenin in center Moscow

Attached: a9b56a55c5007cf8dc1b55d7d9469cc9s.jpg (336x260, 24.63K)

Armatard is making his usual vatnik shill threads again:
06/28/22(Tue)11:41:19
06/28/22(Tue)11:47:50
06/28/22(Tue)11:52:27
Prepare for him to spam more.

I got redpilled so much from that Kraut's video, it's hard to view Russians without pity and contempt.

can't wait for the day when every russian shill gets a premier hanging spot on a street light

Please drop the link.

>it was a false flag, we didn't do it but ukranians deserved it

Attached: j00s.jpg (1680x945, 82.74K)

Never google Putin's mother's surname, worst mistake of my life

Isn't this shit from like March? Why are vatniggers shitting up this board with such low effort?

Their best were already conscripted to glorious VDV.

Attached: 1656419537206.jpg (560x277, 14.15K)

>Not exactly globohomo
Dead giveaway. Either you are a shill or your mind is so weak a mere rhyming catchphrase is enough to turn you into a shill.

yes it is, vatniks being lazy. Like always.

P.S. since this is a shitpost of a thread: Been working on a Buhanka-Chan model. Could use feedback on the face. Anyone like it? It's not quite right, but i feel like i'm at least close to capturing her essence.
The rest is WIP, like i can't color the hair so i'll have to export the model and fuck around texturing it in Unity, maybe rip out the bangs since she's not had them in other pics but i kinda like 'em... The headlights on her helmet aren't there but i'll get to them...

Attached: CharaStudio-2022-06-28-15-59-52-Render.png (840x2160, 658.43K)

Attached: 1633652479178.png (747x710, 434.01K)

So uh. Is Marichka going to fuck her i. Thw ass?

Attached: 1655892918170.png (1665x2160, 1.78M)

It's the old russian spiel of excusing their attrotious and unacceptable behaviour with few incidents where the enemy did something bad. It's a core concept in their reason building.

i really like the artworks where she has shark teeth

This is from the start of the war, not from the shopping mall that was blown up. This is damage control, hence the intense glavset bot activity today. Luckily, they outsource to rwanda and north macedonia, so they're mostly non-english speakers copypasting terrible pre-written posts.

I may have some plans, yes...

Attached: CharaStudio-2022-06-28-16-11-47-Render.png (1302x1760, 1.25M)

more ukrainian tricks to shift blame. pic is only three days old.

I wonder how many civilian targets Ukraine has fired on during this fighting and before.
I don't think it's zero...

Fuck you janny

What? couldn't handle the Marichka, jannies? fuck off.

Attached: CharaStudio-2022-06-28-16-21-58-Render.png (1758x2160, 1.45M)